Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx Any Wondeful World of Disney! (Disney Ladies)

Falica

Super-Earth
Hello Everyone!

I'm quite a fan of disney movies and would love to do an rp involving one of the lovely ladies from the numerous movies! While I do not have a plot for some of these girls I am very open to numerous kinds of plots. From things such as bad endings to creative things such as alternate love interests or crossovers, I am very interested and even quite interested in genderbends as well. Whether or not it is MxF, MxM or FxF I'm fine with anything! I would love to discuss this further with my partner so long as the characters are in character!

The list below are the ladies I currently have interest in playing as. Crossed out means I have been getting some plots for those characters so they may not be as open as before

Current Craving:
Esmeralda
Pocahontas

Really interested in:
Rapunzel
Aurora

Interested in:
Mulan
Jasmine
Ariel
Nala
Jane Porter

Ok with:
Moana
Megara
Belle
Cinderella

Not really looking:
Anna
Elsa
Tiana
Merida

**note just because they are low on the list doesn't mean there isn't a chance I might rp them. This includes the not really looking list. If there is someone missing it doesn't hurt to ask if I'm interested in rping them or not!

- I am rather open to most kinks other than bathroom play and gore/blood.
- Right now I'm open to any idea and encourage any idea!
- I prefer at the very least a full paragraph for posts
- The plot can be smut focuses or plot focused. I am very flexible when it come to this!
- Please PM me in regards to this as we can discuss all of this with even more detail. I would love for more ideas and details

You can add me on discord at Falica#6844

I rp via site pm or through discord though if I don't respond on discord give me a heads up via site pm!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom