Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Star Wars On the Run! M and F looking for 1-3 others

Hello potential interested party! I’ll keep this as brief as possible, and eagerly await to hear from you! With the Mandalorian going strong and a recent flow of character ideas, I’ve been craving Star Wars stories. I’ve roped a good friend and great roleplayer to join me, and I wanted to see if we could hook anyone else to join our space adventure. It’s been too long since I’ve done a group roleplay, so here goes nothing!

The idea I had was going to be during the Galactic Civil War era (Empire v Rebels) with a classic case of runaway jedi. This one involves the encounter of one such jedi (her character) and her run-ins with a peculiar bounty hunter (mine). The two pair up, fighting against the odds however much their own goals truly match up...and who all they may run across along the way.

Who will you be? The imperial agent hot on their tail? Another bounty hunter looking to make a score? A friendly agent from the Rebellion seeking a Jedi recruit? Feel free to come in with your own ideas of characters and how they get caught up in all the fun! Multiple characters welcome.

And with multiple characters, I will likely make some npc-style recurring characters. These characters will be more malleable and could potentially be played by multiple people to fit their scenes or fill out the world. If you need to do something to an npc or want to take a story direction with them, or even just go for a little fun...I’ll likely be playing the ‘GM’ in this regard, so just ask! I’m happy to hear more ideas to add onto the story.

Character Page (WIP):
Current mains are going to be a S’kytri female jedi and Trandoshan male bounty hunter. One human female imperial officer npc.

Any character species/personages welcome! If you want to play something different (such as oc races) just ask.

This roleplay will likely take place in a thread here on the forums, but it’s up for discussion. Open to mature themes, looking for a story based roleplay with smut included.

We hope to find some excited additions! Since the two current characters are likely to be paired to a significant extent, two other players would likely be best (so we don’t 3rd wheel you too much), but I’m also certain we would both be willing to make other full characters or significant npc’s to accomodate.

May the force be with you!

Last edited:
If you are playing here on site, I have a couple of Star Wars characters from another game that never quite took off. The could be written in as 'extras' to your main story in a scene or two.

Star Wars Twi'lek Jiljoo
Star Wars Imperial Officer Kara Starglow

If interested I can adjust their bios to fit your story a bit more closely.

I have a couple Star Wars characters from the same failed game that LeaT was in.

Nykei- Once a promising swoop-bike racer, she lost her confidence when she lost her arm in an accident. Now she's a pilot for hire, laying low while she plots her revenge on the crime lords that ended her career.

Alythra Tann- A Zeltron envoy, whose position allows her to visit both alliance and empire planets. She's both force sensitive and a pacifist, preferring to use her gifts to solve conflicts peacefully.

Back
Top Bottom