Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx Male Pimps new prospect. Slow build long term story

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ms_chevis

Moon
Becca is a conservative pastors daughter who just moved out onto her own who ends up meeting a local mob pimp. The pimp befriends her in order to make her one of his prostitutes. Want her to ultimately be just a cheap whore who works the street corner, not some high class whore. Not looking for it to be via becoming a girlfriend.
I know not how it would really happen but Its a story not a documentary.
I'm thinking along the lines of during being friends she hangs out with him in his daily routine as he handles the girls, possibly drugs if we include that aspect. Things like meetings with higher ups, bringing her along showing off the new girl but in a way Becca neve catches on I am not wanting this to be quick by any means this story should take quite a while for her to reach a prostitute. Perhaps after a while she can somehow be forced to be a stripper. I really want this transition to take some time and be really slow. Even a lot of buildup between her just tagging along and stripping if we go that route. The idea being she hangs out with a really bad guy who takes her to dangerous places and visits with dangerous men who ultimately with fuck her over but she never catches on until its to late. I think at first he should be nice, for a while, like I said slow roleplay but some misogynistic tendencies can bleed through during the roleplay. I know this isn't one for everyone.
I am willing to play two girls, the one above and a girl already a prostitute. Though I want it to be a slow downward spiral for her ultimately I don't see her ever liking it and only stays because of fear. The pimp should keep his girls inline with fear and threat, use of violence. I need to to feel the pain and see the marks on my body where such tactics where used. Obviously not on the pastors daughter until shes a prostitute but the force can slowly ramp up though shouldn't be much and largely unnoticeable until things start developing more. We can develop a world where woman by nature are a bit of a second class citizen, Something like the 60's was or so
Need a dominate to play both the pimp and johns. I would love the pimp to be someone the prostitutes fear because he is violent with them manhandling them and such to keep them in line. I think it would be more fun if this was some sort of organized group. Something where she gets taken around to lots of different places for her (Future) pimp doing work with the girls while she doesn't catch on taking her to business meetings with his boss and other members talking code and or her not catching on because of niavity.

kinks- bondage, humiliation, degradation, rough, pain, submission. Branding or being tattooed to mark ownership, confinement, man-handled, Misogyny, Non-consent. forced, choked, slapped, Risk of exposure, dehumanization, micromanagement control (Not sure the term but think dog recalls, sit, stay, bathroom control, etc) Basically treat me like shit.

I crave the abuse of a man, the slap of mans hand on my face, the slap of mans belt on my body the bruises a man leaves behind, I love the abuse of a man, I need it.

3rd person semi paragraph
For my character I'm thinking a white girl who dresses modestly kinda book worm look short petite smaller breasts wears glasses. I see her as naive to how the world works, conservative, maybe repressed sexually, if she isn't a virgin she has little experience.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom