Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx Any 【CORPSE】 Dark Plots / / Adv. Partners ── Updated 15/12

Corpse

𝕧𝕖𝕤𝕥𝕚𝕘𝕖
FiwCWD3.png

Yy8lQ3W.png

8fAxoDr.gif

YgaDPqg.gif

FiwCWD3.png

[ CURRENTLY OPEN ] Ω [ NSFW WARNING ]

Hello, hello. My name is Corpse, and I'm on a quiet hunt for advanced writing partners with equal interest in story-rich, character-driven plots. I am an experienced
writer who has a particular keening towards world-building, and greatly enjoys writing a small cast of characters alongside our predisposed protagonists. My post
lengths are situational and dynamic, but typically fall somewhere between 3-10 paragraphs at a time. I am happy to write over both threads and PMs, though I have
a slight preference for the former. OOC chatter is always appreciated, so feel free to ask for my Discord; I will not write IC over Discord, however!

Favourite kinks include non-con, mental & physical torment, light to heavy BDSM, hate-fucking and virginity. Hard limits include bathroom & age play.
A more comprehensive F-List is in the works. Hang tight.
FiwCWD3.png

ThdZAyc.png

[ WARNING: PREVALENT THEMES OF NON-CON & ABUSE ]

eG40wN8.gif

[ SCI-FI - DYSTOPIAN FUTURE ]

Inspired by Cyberpunk 2077, Apex: Legends, and Robots & Lace.

He was once human, and he was the best assassin the Underdark had ever known. When he died, they commissioned their best doctor to rebuild him, copying his
conscience into a synthetic body in order to continue his grisly duties. During this time, he still perceived himself as being human. Every 'death' saw him rebuilt, and
then reprogrammed to forget.

But, when one of his circuits shorted, a glitch in the system allowed him to see himself for what he truly was: a walking nightmare of steel and vestigial flesh.

He swore revenge on the Underdark, and all who he felt were responsible for his undying state. He would start with the doctor who brought him back; a prodigal
young woman, who has since fled the Underdark in light of more constrained morals. She is remorseful, but is it enough? He knows that she is the key to
unearthing the Underdark for good.

DcflWMH.png

[ DARK / HIGH FANTASY ]

The haughty upper-class flock to the outer reaches, as they did every year, to witness the finale of the realm's annual tournament. Foreign nations elect their
greatest knights and dukes to take part in a series of jousts and hunts, scored evenly by a neutral party and anointed victory with a small fortune as their prize.

Traditionally, unwed noblewomen would offer hand-crafted ribbons as a token of luck towards their favored participant. One such competitor receives no such
gift. Rather, he is the subject of many foul rumors; tales of demon-blood and beasthood, and monstrous features beneath his black armor. When such stories
reach the naive ears of the Silver Keep's heiress, she cannot help but pity him. Out of innocent kindness, she sews him a ribbon as black as his steel, and offers it to him
on the morning of his victory.

But her kindness had been truly misplaced. It had sparked nothing but obsession -- an imprinting. He has no interest in land nor gold, as his prize.

FiwCWD3.png

MnQ2mKl.png

Pairings

I'll have some more comprehensive plotlines up and running here soon, but discussing ideas from scratch is always fun.
Here's a number of pairings that might get us started.

Also, I love writing as multiple characters with their own arcs. Makes their world seem busier!

Soldier x Civilian
Gladiator x Gladiator
Warlord x Royalty
Vampire x Human
Werewolf x Human
Adventurer x Adventurer
Adventurer x Dungeon Master
Spy x Enemy Soldier
Sword Master x Apprentice
Sorcerer x Apprentice
Succubus x Captor
Priestess x Demon
Bounty Hunter x Bounty

Fandoms

OCs are preferred here. This list would be huge if I included everything, so feel free to ask for anything you don't see!

Berserk
Baldur's Gate*
Divinity: Original Sin
Castevania*
Goblin Slayer*
Kakegurui
Claymore
Blood-C
Vampire Hunter D
Wolfenstein*
Black Ops: Cold War
Bible Black (haha?)
Re:Zero
Sword Art Online
Code Vein*
Fallout
Helling: Ultimate
Drifters

FiwCWD3.png

Kt7ra2Y.png

FiwCWD3.png

Last edited:
Open for another partner or two, while I get back to my replies.

Small bump after an unexpected, little break. Throw me a message if we lost touch. xo

Just finished moving -- a little bump, before I post for everyone. <3

Back
Top Bottom