Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx Male F**k Me Like You Mean It (Craving Smut - NSFW)

Pand0ra

Banned
Banished
Cravings
  • ***After several years of marriage, the romance has fizzled and sex feels more like a chore than anything else. Over the past few months, MC has rejected all of her husband’s advances, citing the usual excuses like having a headache, her time of the month, or simply being tired from work. One day, he’s had enough. When she returns home from work that evening, her husband overpowers her and fucks her with a ferocity that she’s never seen in him before.​
  • *****A young woman gets brutally gang-raped by a group of five (or more) men. Specifics are up for discussion.​
  • Teenage lesbian gets fucked straight by her father/stepfather.​
  • A young teacher gets a hard pounding from a male student during detention.​
  • ***After a long, frustrating day, an angry CEO decides to fuck his pretty young secretary on every flat surface in his office.​
  • **After she rats him out to their parents, YC decides to teach his little sister a lesson she’ll never forget.​
  • A homeless teenager (15+) is approached by a wealthy older man who offers her money, food and shelter in exchange for letting him use her body as he pleases.​
  • Girl gets raped by a monster (of your choosing) with a huge cock.​
  • A horny teenage boy (15-18) captures a fairy (5 inches tall) and decides to have some perverse fun with her.​

Likes and Kinks
  • Huge cocks - the bigger the better.​
  • Gangbangs - the more the merrier.​
  • Rough, hard, brutal, relentless fucking.​
  • Fuck MC with any random object you can find.​
  • Make her squirt, make her come over and over again until she loses consciousness.​
  • Oral sex - giving and receiving.​
  • Non-consensual sex that leads to multiple orgasms for the unwilling female participant.​
  • Dirty talking - tell her what a horny little slut she is. Tell her how hard you’re going to fuck her.​
  • Incest - father; stepfather; uncle; cousin; brother. (Why not all of them at once?)​
  • Cum - cum inside her, cum all over her.​

Yes
  • Anal (receiving)​
  • Rimming (receiving)​
  • Bondage​
  • Video/Photgraphy​
  • Cuckolding​
  • Violence​
  • Nipple torture​
  • Sexual torture​
  • Electric stimulation​
  • Hair-pulling​
  • Biting​
  • Slapping​
  • Choking​
  • Blood​
  • Canine bestiality​
  • Monsters​
  • Size difference​
  • Age difference​
  • Virginity​
  • Extreme tightness​
  • Risk of pregnancy​
  • Interracial - white girl getting pounded by men of color​

No
  • Toilet stuff​
  • Snuff​
  • Gore​
  • Vore​
  • Older than 50​
  • Fat characters​
  • Ass to mouth​
  • Condoms​
  • Romance - that’s not what I’m here for.​

RP Preferences
  • PM or​
  • Third person​
  • Past tense​
  • No one-liners​
  • No illiterate partners - Seriously guys, bad spelling and grammar is a huge turnoff for me. I will drop the RP as soon as it starts.​
  • No godmodding. NO. GODMODDING! You do not control my character’s actions, dialogue, thoughts or feelings. This is a good way to piss me off.​

I am willing to do one RP for each of the pairings below, wherein I play the aggressive, dominant female - first come, first serve.

Older sister x Younger brother
Babysitter x Charge
Cheerleader x Hot nerd

No weird kinks, please.

Back
Top Bottom