Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

★ Birds of a Feather, Write Together ★

Tamith Kai

Meteorite
Hiya there~!

quick intros
You can call me Tamith, Kai, or Tammy, but most people online know me as Maka once they get to know me.
I love bad puns, dad jokes, and a good meme. I also have a dark sense of humor as well that slips out here and there
I'm a 28 year old Vanilla Bean
I just came from GaiaOnline. Hoi boy that's a different world my dears
I've been RPing for around 10 years
I work 7am-3:3pm, but sometimes work calls my attention 6am-7pm
therefore
Some days are hella busy, and other days I need to kick back and relax and reply to some good RPs. I can generate a reply or two a day, or 5-7 replies a week, depending how work is crazy.
I post on discord and Google Docs the best!
I can do m/f, m/m and f/f pairings
I like drama, I like dark themes, I also like some fluff and down time too in-between. I like steamy romances. I like action and excitement.
If you don't see something here you're craving, do not despair! Message me and see if I could like it as well. I like trying out new things :3

limits I have
suicide/suicidal tendencies:
as I have discovered, no can do. so sorry if that's your cup of tea, it's simply not mine. as I discovered, I am not a counselor/mentor, and I will not be good to navigate your character through this type of behavior/mindset. I have had personal issues with this (still do) and I rather keep this out if all possible. I feel I can't RP well or be fair to you if this is gonna be the main theme of the RP, or be a huge chunk of it. I will shut down and become depressed aaaaand not want to RP after a while if this becomes a constant theme
Here is my f-list! Listy-List A lot of things I have said No to simply because I have never RPed it before. Like I said, I am a Vanilla Bean when it comes to erotic RPs, but I aim to please my partner. I like more of story and if steamy stuff comes along, GREAT! I just feel more confident in my story telling ability than my sexual ability if that makes sense? "What are you doing here then?" To challenge myself as a writer! Message me and we can talk more about my list if you wish!

cravings/what I love

fandoms
avatar: the last airbender (useless tidbit: I only RPed with my sister with this and we created a whole universe with different benders and came up with 60 characters between us, but I could stick with the original storyline and see what you have in mind)
teen titans (I've RPed as Raven and it was a blast. Would love to do it again with someone else. I can also RP as Beast Boy)
kingdom hearts (I loooove Kingdom Hearts with a passion! I've done riku/axel pairings, I'm currently playing ventus in a group RP, I can play Roxas, I've played axel before, and I can pick up any character from the game and play them easily after watching a few clips of them no problem)
ouran high school host club (i've been doing a 1x1 for the past three years now with someone and I've enjoyed it so much. I can play the twins, Kyoya, Honey, Mori, pretty much anyone once I watch their clips once more)
spirited away/howl's moving castle/princess mononoke/kiki's delivery service: pretty much the ghibli studio films (never RPed them, but it could be fun to try)
Silent Hill/Horror Genres: I love me a good ghost or demon story.
Dungeons and Dragons: I just started getting into this world and maybe RPing something out with someone would be fun!
Undertale: I have just recently experienced one one x one with this, and I feel like I make a good Papyrus, Mettaton, Asriel, and Toriel. I tried my hand at Undyne too, I seemed to get the gist of it. xD Sadly the RP got deleted so I do not have a sample, but if you need me to write something for you, I will be willing to in those characters. The comics/Youtube series I have seen are Handplates (SO STINKING SAD AAAAAH) and Glitchtale, and a small bit of Underfell, so those are the only AU's I know of? But I'm willing to get more into it and see what's out there.

possible original mixes to mix up/pairings

ghost//
vampire//
demon//
normal/average person//
werewolf//
avian//
deaf/hard of hearing//
blind//
witch//
wizard//
someone with sixth the sense//
fairy//
prince//
princess//
mage//
cleric//
rogue//
shape-shifter//
zombie//
scientist//
teacher//
student//
traveler///
outcast//
bully//
nerd//
super hero//[/size]

writing prompts I've enjoyed/perks my interest
breaking a mirror is said to break seven years of bad luck, right? What if breaking that creepy antique mirror your grandma had for generations unleashes a demon. A demon that's bound to you for seven, long years... [PM me for more details!][/size]
a regular flu shot gives you a strange sensation... [message me for details!]
the blast shook the room and everyone took cover under the desks. the invasion had begun... [message me for details!]

music that gets my RP gears turning

Back
Top Bottom