Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)
Femdom, romance, bad girl, toxic, abuse

Rustic

Planetoid
YlSpb0T.png

Spacer▶▷ About me

I've been online RPing for a long time now. However, I try to be easygoing and open to many types of partners. I care more about well-crafted characters and deep stories, rather than perfect prose.

I try to respect my partner, their schedules, and their personal lives, and I try to never pry more than I should. With that said, if you're open to it, I love to make friends OOC. I respect that you are not your character as I would expect you to think the same of me.

Even if the story is focused on smut, I always try for good characters and stories. I love depth. Also I will always try to contribute and move the story forward, whether I play an equal, top or even bottom character. My preference though, is playing a bottom or sub atm.

I also try my absolute best to make you feel safe when talking with me. I know some can cross lines, especially when playing femdom, and I make sure not to. I'm here to have fun, that's it.

Check out my F-List for my preferences.​

Spacer▶▷ Emotions

This is one of the first on my list because it's that important to me. Whether it's a story or a smutfest, I need to feel what your character is feeling. Especially love and desire. I will do the same.

Spacer▶▷ Romance

I'm on these forums for romance more than anything else. Even if it's a kink-focused story, I expect romance, or at least relationship dynamics to be a part of it.

Spacer▶▷ Activity

I'm looking for a posting rate of 1-2 posts a week, and I try my best to match that. Of course, life happens, and I get muses, so I don't generally push. I might poke though, especially if you haven't communicated why there is a long gap. However, I might lose interest if there are 2+ weeks between posts regularly. As per the section on communication, please let me know if you'll be busy.

Spacer▶▷ Post Length

I'm usually not picky, but over time I've realized I don't like overly long, or far too short posts. You don't have to stress with me if a response is too short or too long, but generally, I like 2-5 paragraphs, with exceptions of course. Give me emotions, reactions, descriptions, and something for my character to react to. But we're also not writing a novel. The bigger it is, the more time I need to spend on it, and may not get to it right away.

Spacer▶▷ Quality

Third person, past tense, always. I can't RP any other way. Also, I understand mistakes (I make them all the time), but at the very least please double-check your post for spelling/grammar issues. If you give me depth, emotions, complex characters, and you know the difference between telling and showing and when to use which, we'll get along really well. But I'm not too picky when all is said and done.

Spacer▶▷ Excitement/Feedback

Something I've discovered over time RPing, is that if there's no excitement about the RP from my partner, it tends to hurt my muse. I don't expect you to tell me after every post how amazing the RP is for you, but some feedback is almost a must. I try my best to give feedback as well. At the very least I need to feel like you're enjoying the RP via our OOC talks or via the writing. If you're not, tell me so we can fix things. I don't mind re-writing posts or removing posts, I've done it before without hesitation. I want my partners to enjoy it as much as I do, and if I wrote something that doesn't work for you, we can wave the magic wand and we can pretend it didn't happen in the story. Of course, we can also talk about ending an RP if we're not feeling it.

Spacer▶▷ Gender

In character, I usually play Male against Female or Trans Female. I'm fine playing against any RL gender... however, I haven't had the best experiences playing against men. It's not a no, but you'd have to convince me.

Spacer▶▷ Tops/Bottoms or Dominant/Submissive

This is just a blanket statement and of course, it depends on my partner and the pairing/story, but I love assertive female characters. Women who drive things, who can take control. I don't need us to necessarily have a powerplay, but the last thing I want is to play a dom or a top to your sub/bottom. I don't mind if we play switches or equals. My preference is for a more dominant (or at least assertive) woman to play against. If you like it, I especially love femdom, but it's not a necessity. Note: Just because I sometimes like to play a sub-male, doesn't mean I don't drive the story forward, and it doesn't mean my character is weak or a pushover.

My Toxic Bitch Girlfriend

gIAJNfB.jpg

I've been craving something darker and rough around the edges in the femdom world. What I want is to play a nice guy. He's sweet, innocent and ready to please. Maybe even nerdy and young. I want your character to be dominant and abusive. This should be a toxic relationship, where YC takes full advantage of MC, using him however she sees fit. It can be a light, gentle, even sweet touch, or go to the extreme side of things with cold, rough abuse.

Some themes we could include (but aren't required) are psychological manipulation, physical abuse, financial domination, cheating/cuckolding, jealousy, light humiliation, and chastity. For more ideas feel free to check out my F-List. Despite all of all of this, does she show him a lot of affection or is she cold towards him? I'm open to both approaches (but leaning towards affectionate). I do want there to be plenty of sexual play between them, but what kinks are included, like everything else, is flexible. There will be a story with depth as well.

As mentioned, I'm flexible with this. Please let me know what direction you want, like if she's more on the gentle side, or on the rough side. I'm keeping the story vague as I'd love to see what you might prefer.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom