Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

one x one search c: (criminal minds)

Hello!! Welcome!!

I am going to try and keep this short and sweet. I'm horrible at formatting, so I apologize if this forum is bland. D;

That being said, I am desperately looking for a literate/lazy lit long-term roleplay! Currently, I'm craving Criminal Minds or something based off of it.

I recently joined this site after losing faith in Gaia Online. Hopefully I'll be able to find some good roleplayers!

Some quick tidbits:

- I am not particularly ditch friendly, but I understand shit happens. I don't like when people fall off the face of the Earth and I am left wondering if you're ok or if you just lost interest in the roleplay. If you lost interest, please let me know and maybe we can fix things. And if you just don't want to roleplay anymore, that is fine. Just tell me. No hard feelings and I will have the utter most respect for you for doing so.

- As far as what I will and will not do, there isn't much that bothers me. Talk to me about your limits.

- Someone who is female. I have nothing against guys who roleplay. I actually think it’s pretty cool. I’ve just had bad experiences in the past.

- Someone 20+ please. I am not budging on this. I just turned 27 and I don’t wanna feel like a creeper or a cradle robber.

- Someone who doubles. Doubling is a MUST. If I can play a dude, I’m sure you can as well.

- This can take place over Google Docs or Discord. Your choice. I might be persuaded to roleplay via PMs, just ask.

- I prefer shorter posts and someone who is active. I like getting the roleplay going. I typically post between 200-700 words on average. I also understand life gets in the way, so if you can only post once a week, that is fine with me.

- I prefer mxf pairings. I may be willing to do mxm.

- Lastly, I work as a paralegal at a law firm and I am currently going for my masters in Criminal Justice. I will try to post at least once a week if things get hectic. I will be on at night given that I do not have any papers due. I will always keep you updated with what is going on with my life.

Here are some other things I would be interested in roleplaying:

* means that I am REALLY craving this
bold – means who I would prefer playing. If nothing is bold then it is up to discussion.
If nothing is listed under the fandom, that means we can talk about it. :'D

Anime/Fandoms:

Criminal Minds *CRAVING*
Spencer Reid x OC
(I will literally try to play anyone else if you play Spence)

Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood
Edward Elric x OC
Roy Mustang
x OC

Supernatural
Dean Winchester x OC
Sam Winchester x OC
Lucifer x OC

Lucifer
Lucifer x OC
Pierce x OC

CW The Flash *CRAVING*
Barry Allen x OC
Cisco x OC

Ouran High School Host Club
Hikaru x OC
Kaoru x OC
Tamaki
x OC

Attack on Titan
Levi x OC
Eren x OC
OC x OC

Arcana
Julian x OC
Asra x OC
Muriel x OC
Lucio x OC
(Sidenote: I only worked through Julian's entire story line and part of Muriel's. I am willing to just take the concept of this game and make a spin off where we create a story that is ours. We can do pre or post-plague. c: )

Originals

Best Friend x Best Friend
Student x Professor
CEO x Secretary
Ex Lovers Reunited
Mafia Boss x Outsider
Prisoner x Guard
Bodyguard x Mafia Princess
Friends with Benefits
Married x Single
Vampire x Vampire
Vampire x Human
Werewolf x Vampire
Werewolf x Human
Detective x Detective
Agent x Agent
Serial Killer x Cop
Single Parent x Nanny/Housekeeper

MAKE SUGGESTIONS! Please. I've seen tons of anime and I love original roleplays. xD If you have any pairings in mind let me know as well. If you have a plot in mind, also hit me up!

Thank you so much!​

Back
Top Bottom