Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

LF DM for Solo Warhammer Roleplay

Lord DreamCrusher

Primal yet Intelligent, Savage yet Sophisticated
Bit of a long shot I know but I've been craving a play in the warhammer universe (40k or Fantasy) and figured it couldn't hurt to ask. I would prefer to play as some type of evil character rather than a story of heroism but, well, at this point feel free to hit me up even if you want something more basic because I'm willing to at least consider it.

As for what system(s) specifically? Black Crusade, Fantasy 2e, or Rogue Trader are the ones that strike the most interest but I say Rogue Trader loosely as I'd lean towards playing a Xenos rather than a human. I haven't actually played any of them before though so be understanding as I get a feel for things, I'm an experienced roleplayer but a new ruleset always takes some getting used to. If you have any questions then don't hesitate to ask on here or through PM.

Current ideas:

(Warhammer Fantasy 2e)
A story of a half-Druchii born into slavery who manages to find his freedom at the end of a blade. Rather than be hunted down he's noted by Morathi who quietly sends him to join the army as a test of his capabilities. Should he prove himself then she seeks to recruit him to her side, turn him into a Dreadlord, and maybe even gift him with a black dragon egg; if he can manage to deal with the lack of respect as a half-breed and earn the submission of the sorceress that Hag Queen assigns to keep an eye upon him.
(I have house rules for making dark elf characters and already have a career path planned out. A few tweaks seem needed to the rules, like giving crossbows armor piercing, but it otherwise looks solid.)

(Warhammer Fantasy 2e)
Story of a Beastman Gor or Minotaur rising through the ranks of his herd as they take the fight to humanity, the elves, and whomever else decides to stand in their way. Doing beastmen justice would certainly be a more brutal style of game but the idea's out there all the same just in case anyone would be interested. On the plus side would have far less commerce and haggling to deal with lol.

(Black Crusade)
A woman was born with a black heart, filled with greed and a yearning for power and change. After careful manipulation she manages to construct a small cult and perform a ritual that will put her properly on the path to Chaos. So the idea is to use the Chaos Space marine "species" and Chaos Sorcerer career with a few tweaks to suit the fact that my character would not actually be a space marine but rather an individual changed by the power of the warp to effectively emulate their strength. Basically just change a few of the starting lores and should be good.

The ritual would see her gain favor from Tzeentch and Slaanesh who both enjoy her hunger for knowledge, her desire for change, and her wish to savor all pleasures that she can. The biggest change beyond being put on par with a space marine? Well she loses the slit between her legs and gains a nice dick and balls instead.

Her story will be one of escaping from Imperial space and becoming a proper champion of chaos, seeking to build more followers to serve her every whim and hoping to eventually build up to ascending into a Daemon Prince so that she may continue to sate her hedonistic desires for all of eternity.

(Rogue Trader)
Two ideas in one basically.

1: A rising Drukhari Archon has amassed enough following to step out from Commorragh and begin raiding realspace. His goals are simple; Sail the stars and raid whatever, and wherever, he can so that he may amass more wealth and claim more power for his own. His start will be small, barely a Torture-Class Cruiser to his name, but should he do well for himself there is much room for improvement. Not to mention so many souls to rape and torture. Would also be willing to have my character start as a Kabalite warrior and work his way up through the ranks if preferred.

2: An Ork mekboy aboard an Ork vessel of some kind aspires to claim the bosses mantle for his own. There will always be plenty of opportunity for fighting and killing within Ork society, but he'll have to channel Gork (or Mork) if he wants to be in charge. Contrary to 40k official lore this would be assuming that Orks, while primarily fungal beings, still were genetically male and could potentially breed with other races to help propagate their species. Wouldn't just be wacky chaos I'd be interested in, hence why this is getting posted on BlueMoon.

Last edited:
Open to play too! I haven't played the tabletop game yet, but I have read the Malus Darkblade novel series (Fantasy) and am slowly immersing myself in the lore of 40K.

But you said you weren't familiar with any of the listed rulesets I gave? "LF" Stands for "Looking For" and "DM" stands for "Dungeon Master". I'm not looking to run a game, I'm looking for someone to run a game for me.

Forgive me but it sounds like you thought I was offering to run when that's not the case.

Consider me (tentatively) interested in the second or third ideas. My schedule is a bit fiddly and I haven't GM'd either game for very long but I love Warhammer and have access to all the necessary books. Which would you prefer and what would you be looking to get out of a potential campaign?

Well for the beastman idea I'd be looking to delve into their tribalist society while working to bring down civilization and work my way up the hierarchy of the herd. I'd probably prefer playing a minotaur but I'd be satisfied with playing a gor if preferred. A fair amount of combat and general violence to do the beastmen justice along with the older, more obscured lore about them abusing their captives in all manner of ways including rape.

--

For the Black Crusade idea it's basically like I said, not sure how to really detail that out more in a general sense. The idea would be about a power hungry and lustful shemale who uses beauty and guile to build a cult devoted to her service with the ultimate goal of making herself as irresistible as possible in all regards. Step by step she'd want to build her own power as well as trying to mutate herself through rituals and the like to build herself towards 'perfection', getting more and more followers and possibly allying with a Chaos faction like the Emperor's Children eventually to gain access to better equipment. Her goal, like all servants of Chaos, is to become a Daemon Prince and thus her striving towards making herself as desirable as possible is her avenue in trying to appeal to Slaanesh.

Between the two of those options I'd prefer the Black Crusade one, though it would be the more involved campaign and as such I wouldn't want you to attempt it unless you felt comfortable and confident about it. I'd also likely be asking for a few houserules in that game so all in all the beastman concept would be simpler and easier to do. So long as that remains interesting to you that is.

Both are pretty sandbox-y/freeform, but I think I can manage the Black Crusade idea. Post or PM me a character backstory and sheet and I’ll try to plan the early stages of something. All I 100% need from the backstory is the type of world things will start on/if it’s in or outside the the Imperium’s control/social class if relevant but the more I have to work with the better.

Worst case scenario we can fall back on the Beastmen campaign. I think I could put something interesting together there too, I’m just a little nervous it’d rely too heavily on combat.

Back
Top Bottom