Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx Any Let's Play?

Fay

xx
Message me! I'd love to get to know you.
Even if we aren't going to Roleplay, even if we don't share any kinks.
I'd love to chat and just talk about our days.

5OeA1B1.png

90% Story, 10% Smut

To be immediately open with you, I'm very insecure about writing sexual roleplay. Even though I feel like I'm a very open person and I can talk about sexual things out of character, it feels like I might end up having a difficult time to roleplay sexual acts. It's not that I don't enjoy it, I love reading such scenes. These are insecurities that I'm going to try to overcome, but I do feel like it'll be very important that my roleplays heavily rely on story over sexual acts.

F-list - Warning

xxx

Kinks

Degradation | Pain | Age Play | Masculinity | Misogyny | Non Con | Physical Abuse | Verbal Abuse | Threesomes | Group Sex | FxM | FxF | FxFxM | FxMxM

I love my character to be humiliated, degraded and be made to feel without worth. I find find masculinity and misogyny very attractive. This can be through pain, verbal humiliation, punishment and sexual acts. When we're away from sexual scenes, I do not mind being on an equal level with your character.

xxx

Westeros

First Blackfyre Rebellion | Durrandon's Stormlands | The Marches | The Bloodroyals | War of Five Kings | Any

I'd to adventure in Westeros, but I'd demand that you have a deep understanding of the ASOIAF lore. Daemon Blackfyre would be a personal favorite. There are plenty of settings in Westeros that I'd love to happen. One example would be, my character being the wife of partner of your character and she'd help you with your political schemes and start a grand adventure with you. Even though we'd have a loving relationship, I would not mind involving non con.

xxx

Tribal life

Scandinavia | Americas | Mongolia | Siberia

I would love to play a pre-Viking tribe in the mountains of Scandinavia. Our adventures would revolve around getting food, maintaining a relationship with the Gods and could even have a political side with rival tribes. In this setting I would love the both of us to be good warriors and maybe your character would be it's leader.

xxx

Pirates

Golden Age of Piracy | Vikings

In the Golden Age of Piracy I'm talking about the Caribbean piracy we all know and love. You'd be the captain. I could be either a quartermaster or a surgeon. I haven't given this scenario too much thought and I fear that it'll be a hard one to keep interesting, but it's always been very interesting to me. Alternatively, if we're talking about Vikings, I would probably like to be some sort of warrior.

xxx

Hunter-Gatherers

Paleolithic

I'd love to play a couple in the paleolithic world, them versus the world. The possibilities seem endless. They have to fight for their safety and food constantly and we'd have the possibility to create our own pantheon.

xxx

MxFxF or MxMxF

Westeros | Tribal Life | Any???

I'd love to be part of a group RP. If you'd enjoy this, I'd do my very best to try and fit in, regardless of the setting.

xxx

Again: Message me, I'd love to get to know you! Even if we don't end up writing together, I'd love to chat about our days.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom