Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx Any Bonnie's Roleplay Emporium

Hello and welcome to my request thread! Thank you for stopping by. I am going to keep this short and sweet and so if you want to know anything specific about yours truly, feel free to ask in your PM.

Roleplay Preferences

- 2+ paragraphs per post
- Roleplay over private messages or threads only
- Descriptions or face claims are welcome. Anime/Drawn preferred but Celebrity/Models accepted.
- Third person perspective preferred. Can be convinced to try first person but have never done it before.
- More to be added as I recall them

Roleplay Ideas

Monster Party: High Fantasy - This one revolves around an Adventurer who specializes in Monster Taming who finds them self partied with a few people that they thought were normal people but turn out to be Monsters. Inspired by the Manga Buster Keel (which I never finished T^T)

Monster Hunters: Fantasy Medieval/Modern/Futuristic - This one revolves our characters being members of an organization that protects humanity from things that go bump in the night.

A Friend for the end of the world: Fantasy Post Apocalyptic - The convergence of spheres has caused monsters and fantasy races to bleed into our world. Not equipped to deal with magic, society as we know it collapsed. Plot can be whatever we'd like, I would just like to play this character.

Magic Shop: Fantasy - One of our characters owns a magic shop and the other is their assistant. The two would get up to shenanigans revolving around accidents involving spells, potions, and magical items that have them swap genders, make one fall hopeless in love with the other, or cause one to experience perpetual orgasm, or anything else we can think of.

More to come!

Kinks

Large Penises
Excessive Cum
Stomach Bulge
Height Difference
Multi-Arm
Multiple Penises
Large Breasts
Small Breasts
Age Difference (All characters must be 15 yrs or older)
Antro M x Human F
Harem/Reverse Harem
Gang Bang/Reverse Gang Bang
Dub-con
Mind Control/Hypnosis

More to be added as they occur to me...

Well that is all from me for now. If any of the above stand out to you, please feel free to message me. If you do not see anything that speaks to you but would still like a roleplay partner, feel free to message me any ideas you might have. I am a pretty open person and look forward to hearing from you all c:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom