Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A Place to Put Part of the Story (What The Witch Unleased)

Jaythous

Moon
Online JaySwitch
  • Multiple Personality Order
  • Lord
  • Enchanted
  • Asking Why is divine, asking why me is opressive
  • My Role Play Preferences
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 0
xx.gif

Re: What the Witch Unleashed (VashtiDreamer x JaySwitch)
« Reply #17 on: May 02, 2018, 02:21:39 PM »

It was amazing how much you could find out about a person just by how they enjoyed making love. Stewart and Vivian hadn’t been able to have a very in-depth conversation yet, but their minds had touched already in the heat of battle and then in the bed. Stewart had been tied up and helpless to her, a moment when he expected her kind to kill him with glee, but she hadn’t. She had done everything she could to keep him alive and make him feel good. She was anything but evil, that was clear. She was so different then anyone he had ever met, he knew he had to stay with her. he had to learn more about her and her world. Plus… he wanted to stay in her world where pleasure was so intense that nothing else outside of his place mattered a damn!

As a Paladin in training and a witch, they should have been mortal enemies, but their mutual openness about the possibilities in the world let them find a spark that transcended years of historic norms. After he had asked if she needed protection and she nodded while saying, “I need your protection, Stewart.” He felt the powerful connection to her lock into place. He was now her knight protector, even if she didn’t fully know what that meant. In simple terms it meant that Stewart would fight to protect her, to protect her happiness, and to protect her life until his was lost. Yes he was to some extent her servant now, but a servant that had the duty to tell her no if doing her bidding or saying yes would harm her.

After telling her that he would be her protector, they had kissed with such passion and needy for each other that they both felt that arousal coming back. He breathed heavy as she kissed around to his ear. He held her close with his hands sliding down to squeeze her ass firmly and then move back up to the small of her back to hold her close. She whispered in his ear, “mine, You are mine Stewart, and I am going to brand you with a mark that will scar, so that you will never forget who you belong to.” She was correct, as her protector, he did belong to her, but her words did make him a little uneasy, he had never belonged to anyone. Then she surprised him by biting the soft, sensitive, vulnerable spot behind his ear.

He had never known it was such a sensitive and vulnerable spot on his body until she bit him there. The moment her teeth clamped down onto that area of him his whole body went tingly. His mouth fell open and his eyes went wide in shot and pain as she could feel his body tense against her and his arms squeeze her body closer on instinct. His surprised loss of breath came out as a cross between a grunt and a moan, “Ggguuuuuhhh…” It was as if she had paralyzed his whole body, taking complete control of him with just her teeth. As her teeth sunk in deeper and penetrated his smooth skin the pressure on those nerves so close to him brain made his whole body go close to numb. No, it wasn’t numb, he could feel her lovely body against his, he could feel her teeth sinking into his flesh, yet he couldn’t move. He felt weak and helpless to her. he could feel his warmth in the form of his blood spirt out into her mouth and for a second or two he began to think that she could kill him with there. He didn’t fight her though, in fact, she could feel his manhood swell and twitch just a little against her in arousal as she took him.

He wasn’t able to stay standing long as he started to sink to the ground against her. She wasn’t able to hold his large, heavy body up so she sunk gently to the floor with him. They fell to their knees, where she was able to keep him up as she finished her bit. “ooohhhh….” he moaned as she began to release him. After a few licks he began gaining his senses back. “Ooohhh… what…wow… you sure know how to pin a man.” He was a little groggy now, but smiled to her all the same as he stood up again with her.

Vivian noticed his grogginess and asked if he’d like to eat. She told him he could eat some meat, but that she didn’t eat such. He responded, “Why don’t you eat meat?” having only rarely heard of such a thing. She explained the balance of the world as Stewart took a seat at the table. He contemplated what she said and took it to heart. However, he didn’t know that he agreed about how her world worked. Plus, he knew his large, muscular body needed an amount of protein daily that vegetables couldn’t provide. Still, some milk, eggs, and cheese would do nicely for at least one day. “Thank you for telling me and thank you for providing some food for me. You are a very nice lady to offer what you can’t have yourself. You are not the kind of witch I have been told about. I’m a very lucky man to know you.” He watched her as she prepared their meal, contemplating her. He continued, “I’d be honored to have what you are having and some of those eggs and cheese please. I’m sooo hungry I could eat everything I think.” He laughed, but was definitely looked tired and pale.

When she brought the Mead out his eyes lit up some. “Oh, yes please!” he agreed to her offer with a large smile. “I enjoy both wine and mead. Thank you very much. I have a bee hive near my portion of… I mean my home and I harvest their honey for many things, one of them being my own brand of mead. I’d like to share it with you some time.”

Stewart didn’t say grace. As a Paladin the connection with the spirit world was strong enough that grace was nice to show, but a little redundant, but he did say, “Wow… that looks great! Thank you so much for this food, I don’t know how else to thank you, but have you over to my place sometime for food, well food you can eat at least.” He finished with a smile. It was also very strange for him to eat naked, but his whole world had turned upside down today, so he chalked it up to just a new experience. As they ate Stewart took her up on her offer to ask her questions. “So is being a witch something you decide to be, or is it something you are born into?” He took his time asking her the questions and letting her explain how she really felt about what he was asking. “Do you like being a witch?” “How does it work? I mean you have told me about the balance, and about the spells using energy that comes from living things, but where do the spells come from? Is there a limit?” Then after she answered those he asked, “Where are you from? Do you have family?” finally, as they were finishing the meal he asked, “Why did you save my life? I mean, if you were as scared of me as I was of you…, I… why risk your death for my life?”

He smiled while watching her work her magic to protect them in her house. It was amazing to watch a witch work her magic. When she was done he stood up and let out a big yawn and stretch. “ooohhh… man… I think I could sleep for a week!” He smiled to her as she came close and took a deep breath in reaction to her lovely hand sliding down his stomach so that she could feel the ripple of his abs. She surprised him by saying, “You are incredibly handsome. Are you aware of that fact?” to which he smiled with a light chuckle. “Well thank you Vivian, I have heard such a few times, but when it comes from you, it means so much more. You are a gorgeous woman and I can’t get over how amazing you are…”

He opened his arms and embraced her as she came close. Then she said, “I want you again. I am dripping with need for you.” She teased him with the truth as her mouth found his neck and she kissed the scar she had left upon his skin. His heart skipped a beat and he moaned to feel her lips on his neck once more. “Oh Vivian… I want you again too, but I don’t think I will be very good if I’m falling asleep on you.” He shared a laugh with her as she agreed and continued, “But, I know men are not able to cum multiple times in one day without it draining them.” She chuckled. He blushed a little in agreement. “Lucky or unluckily for you, you have agreed to help a witch who will be able to orgasm as many times as you can make her cum. I will always hunger for more of you and no matter how thorough our joining is, I will still want more of you.” As she nipped his neck. He mischievously responded by sliding his right hand down her side and thigh until he found the bottom of her dress to which he brought his hand up under along her inner thigh and found her naked pussy with his warm, strong fingers. He held her close against his naked body as his fingers gently slide along her moist lips below. “mmmm… I’ll have to test your claims m’lady. I don’t think I believe you.” Wish a teasing smile he pulled his hand back so he didn’t take her too far.

After they shared another laugh and she held back her urges to pin him down and take him right there they got down to more serious thoughts. She started with, “But, that will need to wait. Go and bathe if you wish to. Or explore my keep.” And then she took on a serious look before continuing, “Do not touch things in the basement. It is where I do my spell work, you may look, but do not touch. I will be very upset with you, if you harm yourself by tampering with the items down there.” Stewart nodded with understanding. His curiosity wanted to know what was down there, but he wouldn’t do something she had warned him not to.

He took a deep breath and responded, “Thank you, I need a bath in the worst way, and some rest. I’d like to bath and then sleep if that is ok with you?” It wasn’t long before he had washed in her tub and cleaned the tub for her before he got back into bed. It wasn’t long at all before he was fast asleep with the sheets only coming up to his waist.

Stewart was normally a light sleeper, but he had been so tired that he had quickly fallen into a deep rem sleep. Still, as she got into bed under the covers with him and pressed her naked body against his, he stirred and half woke up. She had hints from touching him when they were not in the middle of making love, but now that she was fully pressed against him in bed she could feel just how warm he was. His energy level was higher than the average human and along with his Paladin training, his body was like a furnace. He gave a groggy moan and then slowly opened his eyes half way. The sight, smell, and feel of her beautiful body pressed against his own was a dream come true for him. He slowly pulled his arm out on the side that she was laying against and wrapped it around her waist and side. He kissed her on the lips softly and enjoyed how she settled in against him. It felt like she had always been meant to fit against him that way, like he had unknowingly always missed her against him.

He looked down, studying her body against his and enjoying how sexy she was. His manhood gave a stir and the feel of his warm, wet pussy against his hip and her smooth, beautiful thigh against his balls and inside his thigh was very erotic. The feel of her lovely breasts against his chest and her warm face laying on his chest. “mmmm… thank you Vivian. I’m yours… just please don’t turn me into a chicken.” He laughed with her before closing his eyes again. He was getting a little aroused, but she could tell he needed more sleep before they started love making again. He was soon back to sleep, his warm body easily keeping her warm beneath the sheets and his heart beating strongly in her ear as she laid against his chest. He didn't know what he'd wake up to, but he knew he would love it as long as she was there with him.
Modify message

Report to moderator
ip.gif
Offline VashtiDreamer
Topic starter

xx.gif

« Reply #18 on: May 03, 2018, 06:54:12 PM »

As Stewart mentioned his home Vivian smiled. “I’d enjoy tasting your mead and anything else you wish to share with me.” She said, her eyes sliding over Stewart’s body in such a way that would have left little doubt as to what she was thinking about tasting. His talk of his home and nude state made her realize that he would need more clothing. “It would probably be wise for us to return to your home, so that you can gather the things you need.” Her hand gestured to him. “Unless you wish to remain in this state. I do find it appealing, so I will not mind if you choose to remain as such.” She finished eating. “Tomorrow we will see to your clothing and items and setting some traps for the deer or boars in the woods. I think one of them would provide you with enough meat to last a few weeks.” She glanced past Stewart, towards the far wall as she contemplated things. “I did repair the smokehouse, it may need a cleaning before it can be used, but it is in working order aside from the mice who may be using it.” Her silver eyes returned to Stewart. “I do not have much use for it, but it seemed a waste to fix the dairy and brewery, but not see to the last room that was still standing after so many years of disuse.”

She laughed when he thanked her for the food. Her hand found his and ran her fingers over the back of his hand. “You do not need to thank me Stewart.” She paused as he spoke of returning to his place again. “Have I taken you from someone? Family…an intended?” She asked, wondering if she would need to bid Stewart farewell at some point.

Her head shook negatively as he asked her if she decided to be a witch and she took a breath as she weighed her answer. She pushed her dishes aside so she could rest her elbows upon the tables, cupping her chin with one hand while her other hand drew symbols upon the table in an idle manner. “I did not choose to be a witch. I was born with purple hair and blind eyes. They are the hallmarks of witch.” She paused. “Hair in the unholiest of colors with eyes that are meant for the grave.” She muttered, frowning and then leaning back to cross her arms over her chest. “That is what the priest told my parents when they brought me before him, hoping he would know of some way to cure me of my affliction. He told my parents to drown me, something they should have done when I was born.” She sighed and picked at a lock of her hair. “I have met witches who had hair the color of flames but their eyes were silver…other witches have hair the color of the deepest oceans, but most of us have purple hair, it may be lighter or darker than my own coloring.” She tossed the lock over her shoulder. “Our eyes are always silver. Despite the stories and myths about us, we can not hide our eyes, they always reveal our true nature even if our hair is something as human as the auburn shade you sprout.”

Her eyes slowly moved over the features of Stewart's face, admiring his looks before she answered his next question. “I do not know how it works. I am able to do things a human can not do. I can feel the energy of a thing and weave it into something new, but it means borrowing energy from other things to make it possible. Sometimes I use rocks, sometimes I use plants.” She paused. “I can use your energy, but I can also use the energy from the chickens I keep. There is a light and a darkness to things. I choose not to do things that lean towards the dark side of the balance that keeps our world functioning. Other witches may choose to work with darker energies.” She paused, her eyes moving over Stewart as she let herself see the swirls of energy that were his and his alone. With a blink she shifted her vision, and her eyes returned to their normal bright silver color as she stopped focusing upon seeing energy. “The spells are things that I have gathered over the years, a few of them are my own creation, but the more powerful spells are written down, it’s simply a matter of finding a witch who is willing to let you make a copy of the tomes she has. When our powers are similar we are more apt to be friendly to each other.” Vivian smiled. “It’s when we don’t compliment each other that problems arise.”

Her hand found Stewart’s. “Do not trust another witch unless I have said you can. The stories they tell children about my kind are true of some of my kind. We are demons who will eat a human’s soul if given the chance.” She squeezed his hand, concern making her do so. “I will not do that to you, but I am different from most witches and those who are like me are usually killed by others of our kind, they view us as weak and too emotional.” Her hand slid back to her side of the table. “The energy we hold limits what a witch is capable of doing.” Her head inclined as she ducked her head. “I am not a powerful witch. It is why I have to borrow from the plants and minerals I use. Without their energy I would not be able to do a great deal of the spells I do preform.” Her silver eyes moved over Stewart and again she wondered why this man held so much energy. He was a mystery…. a human who was like a torch, burning brightly with untapped energy that he was already recovering as he ate.

Stewart asked her where she was from and if she had family. Vivian shook her head. “This keep was my families, but with my birth, my parents were forced to abandon it. They left soon after I was born and traveled a lot.” She paused, her eyes lowering to her lap. “I was ten or so. I do not rightly know how old I am." She shook her head and returned to answering his question about her past. "I wanted to play outside and my mother would not let me. I did not understand how my hair would upset the other children. She was tending the goats when I snuck off. The other children screamed when they saw me. It brought adults, who held me down and tried to kill me. I used the trees to beat them back, but it was too late. My parents were outsiders, it did not take much for the villagers to put together whose child I was.” Vivian stood and moved to clean the dishes, not wishing to say how she’d arrived back at the small cottage after hiding in the woods until night, afraid of having more people see her. She didn't want to talk about finding the remains of her parents and how their blood had turned the wooden floor darker than a moonless night. “I have been alone since then. There have been a few humans who did not hate me upon sight and a few I tricked so that I could survive, but I am alone.”

She returned with the dishes and set them to dry. “Your friends… they gave up their lives so easily. If not for you. I would have let them die. You refused to give up. Despite the injuries you had, you kept fighting.” She slid her hand up his arm. “I do not know why I did it. I didn’t think about it too much. I couldn’t stand there and watch you die. I knew it would upset you, if you survived while your friends died, so they got wrapped up into it. I saved them to please you.” She ran her fingers up his neck and cupped his cheek, gently tilting his head back as she stepped closer to him. Her body pressed against his side and thigh. “I couldn’t watch you die even if it cost me everything I had.” Her silver eyes searched his face. "Maybe there was another reason for my actions, something driving me down a path I am not yet aware of." Her fingers tilted his head back further, as she slid onto his lap. "The way you respond to me, the fact that you like what I can offer you." She scraped her nail over the scar she'd left below his ear. "It is rare that men have enjoyed what I offer as a lover. I am grateful you are not afraid of it and enjoy it." Vivian leaned forward and dragged Stewart's head down so she could kiss him, leaning into the kiss and giving him everything she had to offer before she pulled back. "I'm sorry I don't have a more noble answer to explain why I saved you. I am not a noble creature. I am selfish and used to taking the things that I want." She grinned. "I wanted you, with your strength and courage. So, I pulled you back from death's greedy hands and then I took advantage of you once I had you alone." Her shoulders shrugged

Stewart’s presence woke Vivian up earlier than she would normally rise. His warmth, in her usually cold bed sent a reminder to her brain that she wasn’t alone. As she woke up, her hand moved over his chest, his earlier words drifted through her sleep-addled mind and she contemplated playing a trick on him by going and fetching an egg and putting it next to him in the bed, to try and convince him she had turned him into a chicken at some point. The feel of his skin against hers distracted her from her from completing her childish joke.

Wanting to taste him, she shifted and her lips moved over his chest, making a path from one of his nipples to the next. She paused to suck that soft skin into her mouth, working it with her tongue until she felt the nipple harden in her mouth. She kissed her way back to the opposite side of his chest and teased and sucked his nipple until she could pinch the tiny nub between her teeth and tug on it. Her mouth moved over the skin surrounding his pink nipples, teasing him with the wet, heat of her mouth and tongue as her fingers played with the light dusting of hair that graced his skin.

As Stewart stirred, fully waking up, Vivian grabbed one of his wrists and pinned it to the bed next to his hip, giving him free reign to touch her with his other wrist while she continued to tease and lick his broad chest, her actions neither rushed or hurried. She’d shifted more, straddling his hip. She ground herself against his hip, coating his skin in her ever-increasing wetness while she nipped and licked her way from his chest to his neck. Her leg slid over his other hip, so that she was sitting upon his firm stomach. She kissed Stewart, her lips and tongue engaging his in a slow dance that gave him a taste of the fire that was starting to burn inside of her for him. As the seconds slipped by, Vivian’s hips rocked, grinding her slightly-parted slit against his bare stomach and the fine dusting of hair there. She gasped, the prickle of his hair adding to her pleasure. After nipping his bottom lip and sucking on it, Vivian broke their kiss. “Stay.” She told him, her tone making it clear that she expected him to obey her.

Without a glance towards the bed Vivian made her way to chest tucked next to her dresser. She bent over, giving Stewart a full, unobstructed view of her ass and the glistening folds of her pussy. She wiggled her hips slightly, clearly excited about what she was about to do. She dragged two pairs of leather cuffs, leather ties, and a riding crop from the chest. With the items clutched to her bare breasts she came back to the bed and stopped in front of the chest at the foot of the bed.

“Come here.” Vivian bade, pointing to the chest with the crop. “I want you to kneel on the chest, facing the headboard and put your hands on the small of your back." Vivian instructed, setting the cuffs on the edge of the chest, leaving more than enough room for Stewart to kneel.

She flicked the crop, letting it slap against her thigh and leaving behind a bright red mark on her fair skin before she tucked the crop under her arm and began to weave the long lengths of leather around the posts at the foot of the bed. She tied one to each post and left them to dangle, a small metal hook swayed from the ends of each leather cord.

With the ties in place, Vivian moved back to the chest, waiting for Stewart to finish getting into place. She swished the crop back and forth near her thigh, the flat leather end occasionally striking her skin, punctuating the silence of the room with its light slapping sound.

Online JaySwitch
xx.gif

« Reply #19 on: May 07, 2018, 02:06:01 PM »

Stewart couldn’t help but smile back to Vivian as they ate. She was very attractive and their connection was real. She had already blown his mind twice today, once when she saved him and again in bed. He listened to her answers to his questions attentively. When she said, “It would probably be wise for us to return to your home, so that you can gather the things you need.” Her hand gestured to him. “Unless you wish to remain in this state. I do find it appealing, so I will not mind if you choose to remain as such.” He laughed with a broad smile and a very slight blush, before saying, “Well thank you. I like the thought of pleasing you. I find it pleasing to be naked for you if you enjoy my sight. I too enjoy your naked body on display for my eyes. You are very attractive.” After their smiles he continued to respond to her other question. “I don’t think visiting home yet would be wise. It is not so close that we can journey there in a day, and… well I don’t think we’ll be able to hide your true nature from some of my father’s men. I don’t want to put you in danger. They will not be as hesitant to take a witch’s life as I am.”

When she asked if she had taken him from another woman he gave her a reassuring chuckle, “No… Yes I have had the privilege of relationships with two women, but neither has become very serious. One says she waits for me, but that is her decision. I have told her not to. She just isn’t the one for me.” He then smiles to her and takes her hand in his. I’m a free man right now and it is your home I am in… and naked.”

As she explained how she was born a witch he let a faint smile stay on his face. She was so pretty with her purple hair and silver eyes, he couldn’t fathom her being “wholesome” yet plane. Even if he wasn’t quite sure about giving up his freedom in the bedroom, or his body completely to her yet, he did realize that her difference to other women, her independence, intelligence, sexual aggressiveness, and dark-sexy looks covering a kind heart was something that Stewart found he loved!

He frowned a little as she told him of her trails and the atrocities committed against her family. He instinctively put his hand out and took hers in sympathy and to show he could support her as she told him. He didn’t say anything, there wasn’t anything he could say, but his face said all she needed to know about where he stood on that topic. He considered taking her into his arms to embrace her in her sorrow, but she seemed to want to move past that part of her life and in her explanation of it so he held back. Her explanation of her life turned to how other witches are daemons and that she is not considered a strong witch. Stewart took her at her word as he didn’t know yet how to judge the power of a witch. To him, she was immensely powerful, she could bring back the dead or dying! He couldn’t imagine how terrifying other witches more powerful might be.

When she got close to him and moved into his lap he smiled and took her into his arms. She felt so nice against his bear skin. Her presence was intoxicating. He couldn’t keep his eyes or hands off of her. He was finding himself a different man with her then he had been with anyone else. She had broken down his walls and he was finding himself extremely comfortable in his sexuality around her. Was she changing his nature, or releasing his true nature from the artificial walls he was taught to have?

He listened to her as she glowed in his arms. His eyes locked on her face as he loved her attention. “I couldn’t watch you die even if it cost me everything I had.” Her silver eyes searched his face. "Maybe there was another reason for my actions, something driving me down a path I am not yet aware of." Her fingers tilted his head back further, as she slid onto his lap. "The way you respond to me, the fact that you like what I can offer you." She scraped her nail over the scar she'd left below his ear. "It is rare that men have enjoyed what I offer as a lover. I am grateful you are not afraid of it and enjoy it." His smile never left his face as she told him this, yet a sharp breath and the closing of his eyes in reaction to her nails against the tender marking of him was plane to see. His eyes opened in a smile again as she settled into his lap and moved in for a kiss. One of his strong arms wrapped around the small of her back so that his warm hand lay against her opposite side between her ribs and hip. He held her close in his warmth as his other hand reached up to brush her pretty purple locks from her gorgeous face with the back of his hand so that it could move into a soft warm stroke of her cheek and neck with the inside of it.

His smile turned into a delighted kiss as she moved close. His head moved forward to meet her for the passionate kiss. His lips wrapped around hers in a lovingly suckling motion and kissed her back as tenderly and passionately as she kissed him. He moaned into her kiss, enjoying her lips and tongue immensely. He didn’t know why he enjoyed what she could offer as a lover, he just knew he enjoyed it. When she pulled back and said, "I'm sorry I don't have a more noble answer to explain why I saved you. I am not a noble creature. I am selfish and used to taking the things that I want." She grinned. "I wanted you, with your strength and courage. So, I pulled you back from death's greedy hands and then I took advantage of you once I had you alone." He kept stroking her hair, face, and shoulders. He contemplated her answer for a moment before responding, “You underestimate yourself I think. You have done a great deed this day. You deserve everything I can give you. I have seen many “noble” men and women who would not dear put their life on the line for another, even if you had desires for more than just to save my life. I am grateful however, very, very grateful!” he leaned in and brought her close for another passionate kiss. When he finally broke the kiss to take a breath he continued, “I’m not just grateful that you saved my life, I am grateful for the fact that I am now here, in your home, with you in my naked lap, and your beautiful lips against mine. You deserve everything I have.” He then smiled mischievously, “plus… I like it when you take me.” With a laugh he kissed her again.

================

He slept soundly as his body recovered from the day’s events. Having her warm body against his was very pleasant and allowed him to sleep later than he might otherwise. He woke up once or twice during the night with the thought that it had all been a wonderful dream and then he looked down at the perfectly sweet woman sleeping on his chest. He leaned in and kissed her forehead and smiled in disbelief that it could actually have all been real. He fought the urge to get hard and begin taking advantage of the sexy and naked woman laying against him, but they both needed their sleep. He would dose off again soon. After the sun had been up for a while he began to stir with the feeling of a warm tongue against his nipples and a warm, smooth, erotic body rubbing against his own.

As he fully woke up he felt her kisses and body against him. His manhood began responding immediately to her body’s work. Her wetness against him made him moan as his eyes opened to see her stunningly pretty face looking back up at him as she kissed his chest. “Ooohhh... thank God it wasn’t just a dream.” He kissed her back hungrily for her affection as his free hand reached up to the back of her head to hold her kiss passionately. He grabbed a handful of her hair and pulled her head back after the kiss so he could kiss at her neck and let his tongue slide up over it before letting her go. He loved every moment of her sexy actions and rubbing of her slit against his rippling abs underneath her. By the time she commanded him to stay, he was growing harder between his legs with a bead of pre-cum dripping from his tip. He smiled and nodded, “I don’t want to go anywhere”

Stewart watched her as he sat up in the bed. He rolled so that he was on one hip with his arm cushioning his head as he smiled to watch her sexy body move toward the chest. He loved the view as she bent over, showing off her perfect legs, ass, and gorgeous glistening pussy. His hardening cock gave a throb and his free hand moved to stroke his manhood while he watched. “Mmmm… You look beautiful Vivian!” Visions of holding her little hips and slamming his big hard cock deep within that gorgeous pussy flooded his mind and made him throb as he stroked himself.

At first he didn’t see what she was holding in her arms as his eyes were too interested in her naked form, but when she put them down and he could see what she had his eyes went a little wide. “Wha…” Vivian instructed, “Come here. I want you to kneel on the chest, facing the headboard and put your hands on the small of your back." He hesitated just a moment. He had never been in such a situation. What was he supposed to do? This was very unbecoming of a Paladin in training, yet…. God he wanted to see what it would be like. His desire to find out, and his desire to please Vivian was stronger than any brainwashing the church had filled his head with. “ummm… I… I don’t know about this. I’ve never…I mean… well… If you want me?”

Finally, he smiled to her and kicked the sheets off of himself. He walked over to her in all his naked glory. His hardening manhood protruding from between his legs with confidence. He walked up to her a good foot or more taller and asked, “What do you want to do to me Vivian? I want to be yours, but I don’t know what that means yet?” He waited for an answer. When she told him the truth, he smiled to her and got onto the chest. “I want to feel what you want to do to me. I want to know what being a lover to a witch is like. No… wait… I’m sorry, no I want to know what being a lover to you… Vivian… is like.” He knelt on the chest, facing the bed as she had requested. Once he had his balance on his knees, forcing him to spread his legs a little he then put his hands behind his back and held on wrist with the other hand and waited for what she wanted to do to him.
Modify message

Report to moderator
ip.gif
Offline VashtiDreamer
Topic starter

xx.gif

« Reply #20 on: May 09, 2018, 07:19:30 PM »

Vivian groaned as Stewart returned her kiss, pulling her head back and then kissing her neck. Her fair skin broke out in goosebumps and she shivered against him when his tongue licked the column of her throat. She shifted, moving from the bed to gather the items she wanted and smiled to herself as she heard the sheet shifting and sliding to the floor while Stewart stroked himself.

She came back and instructed Stewart to move into the position she wanted him in. She watched him grapple with what she’d told him to do, weighing it against the rules and values of the world he’d been raised in. “I want you Stewart.” Vivian said, letting her desire for him fill her eyes, making them glow faintly. “Come, let me chain you to my bed and have my wicked way with you, while I find out how much pleasure you like with your pain.” She teased him, as he pushed the sheet completely off of himself. Her silver eyes glowed even brighter as Stewart moved from the bed and came to stand before her.

“What do you want to do to me Vivian? I want to be yours, but I don’t know what that means yet?”

Vivian moved to him and trailed her fingers over his hip, lightly scratching his skin before her hand moved up and she drew a line across his firm navel to his other hip, stepping even closer to him and leaning up on her tiptoes so she could kiss his shoulder. “I want you to surrender and trust me to see to your desires.” Her hand moved back and she cupped his ass, digging her nails into his skin, letting him feel a touch of pain as her body pressed against his. Her hard nipples pressed against his chest. “You’re thinking about this too much. Stop trying to analyze it.” Her teeth scraped over his shoulder before she kissed his collarbone and pulled him firmly against her, making his cock and balls grind against her navel. She stepped back from him, letting him choose what happened next, knowing that her answers didn’t tell him much about what she wanted.

He smiled to her and got onto the chest. “I want to feel what you want to do to me. I want to know what being a lover to a witch is like. No… wait… I’m sorry, no I want to know what being a lover to you… Vivian… is like.” He knelt on the chest, facing the bed as she had requested. Once he had his balance on his knees, forcing him to spread his legs a little he then put his hands behind his back and held on wrist with the other hand and waited for what she wanted to do to him.

Her tone was light, playful and teasing as she cautioned him about thinking she was like every other witch, concern for him making her repeat the reminder she had given him before. “Don’t let me find you spreading yourself around with every witch who wanders into these woods. I will be very upset if I find out you’ve let some other witch break you.” Vivian moved to Stewart, setting the crop aside and then picking up the leather ankle cuffs. She made quick work of attaching them to his ankle, checking to see that they weren’t too tight before she clipped them together, making it impossible for him to use his feet, but leaving him with enough slack to remain balanced on his knees which were almost shoulder width apart. Her hands moved up his calves and then over his hips, her long hair shifting and brushing over his back as she stroked her way from his hips to his ribs and then pressed herself against his back, trapping his hands between them as she pressed her flat, smooth, navel against them. Her fingers found his nipples and teased them with light pinches and scratches from her nails as her lips found their way to his shoulders and neck. “You are mine Stewart and while I am cruel in some of my desires, I will stop if you tell me to.” She nibbled a path down his neck as she lightly scratched a path from his chest to his navel and then reached down to fully cup his balls and wrap her hand around his shaft. “I want to mark your back and ass. I’m going to chain you to my bed before I pick my crop up and use it on you. If, you find that it’s too much for you, I’ll have pity on you.” She told him, her thumbnail pricking the base of his cock before she dragged her hand along his shaft, firmly scraping her nail down the thick length of his shaft before she stepped back from him and picked up the wrist cuffs.

Vivian smiled and wrapped the leather cuffs around each of Stewart’s wrists and then move to the right post of her bed to affix his cuff to the leather strap she’d wrapped around the post earlier. As she moved back to him, her fingers trailed along his arm and over his shoulder, curling to scratch a path from his shoulder to his mid-back before she grabbed his other wrist and bound it to the other lead dangling from the remaining bed post. Her hand repeated its path along his arm, scratching a matching set of lines over his back and shoulder before she reached for her crop.

She slid her free hand into his hair and pulled his head back, making him struggle to remain on his knees, in order to prove to Stewart how securely bound he was to her bed and that the posts were incredibly thick, they didn’t creak or protest at all when she forced them to support his weight. “If you ask for mercy and you don’t need it, I will make you pay Stewart.” She warned him, her voice barely above a whisper before she let go of his hair and pushed him forward so he was balanced on his knees again.

Vivian flicked the crop, making it snap before she trailed the flat tip along his thigh, teasing him with the touch of the smooth leather flap on his skin and tracing a pattern up to his hip, across his ass and then back down his other thigh before she brought the crop back and slapped his ass lightly with it, delivering another handful of slaps to his skin without any warning. She alternated her strikes, making each of his cheeks blossom with color before she teased him with the crop again, forcing it between his parted thighs and nudging his sack with the leather. “I love having a man like this, so helpless and unable to stop me from doing whatever I want to him.” She teased before she moved the crop back and shifted so the next series of slaps she gave him with the flat tip of the crop landed on his upper thighs, just below the swell of his ass. “Mmmm…I’m getting wet from watching your skin flush from the touch of my crop.” She told him before she brought the crop back and worked his ass again, hitting him harder, turning his skin pinker but not quite red yet.

She paused, reaching out and running her soft fingers and palm over the skin she’d abused so she could gauge his reaction and using the contrast of her smooth, soft palm to rub some of the sting from his skin, knowing it would only make the sting last a few seconds longer. Her lips found the back of his neck as the hard, tips of her breasts dragged over his back. Her hand moved between his legs and she brushed her fingers against the back of his balls, teasing him with their softness before she curled her fingers and raked them over his inner thigh, leaving behind red and pink lines before she repeated the action to his other thigh and then delivered a hard upturned slap between his legs, her fingertips catching the back of his balls as she slapped his taint and then curled her fingers and left his taint with a series of red scratches to match the rest of the surrounding skin.

Vivian moved back and brought the crop back into play, peppering his ass and upper thighs with a series of short, hard, slaps, turning his skin from light pink to darker pink and red in a few places. Her skin started to glow faintly, attesting to the desire that Stewart’s submission to her will was dragging from her. She set the crop aside and pressed herself against Stewart’s back, her hands finding his tender ass and kneading his flesh in long, smooth strokes, intentionally trying to extend the pain she’d given him as she gauged his reaction to her roughness.

Her lips found his shoulder and she nipped a trail from one of his firm muscles to the other, pausing to lick and nibble the back of his neck as she continued to knead his ass. One of her hands slipped between his thighs and she teased the back of his balls and taint with her fingertips before her hips shifted, making space and she brought her hand back and delivered another series of short, hard slaps to his taint and the back of his balls, pushing him hard to discover what his limits were.

Online JaySwitch
xx.gif

« Reply #21 on: May 14, 2018, 01:37:25 AM »

Stewart had never been so intoxicated with a woman, so drawn to her, so excited by her. When she moved close to him wither her fingers gliding over his midsection she told him seductively, “I want you Stewart. I want you to surrender and trust me to see to your desires.” His eyes went a little wide and his body gave a slight shiver before exhaling. “Mmmm…” he moaned as she pressed herself against him. He wrapped his arms around her and as she dug her nails into his ass he drubbed his hardening cock against her navel and slid his hands down to grab her ass firmly and bring her closer. He leaned in and stole another kiss, loving being with her more than anything else in the world. “Yes… I want to be yours.”

A small part of himself still tried to tell himself this was wrong, that she was a witch, and that he was a paladin and what they were doing was wrong, but he also felt that part of him was the old lies he couldn’t yet be rid of. He wanted this! Yes it scared him a little to give complete control of his body to Vivian, to do as she pleased with him, but he wanted this too much to let those fears get in the way. She had made him feel amazing things he never had thought possible before. She had won him over with her smile, and caring touch even as she tortured him in the most erotic ways. So far she had made him love the pain and pleasure she subjected his helpless body to, and he didn’t want to stop now.

He eagerly hopped on the chest and let her tie him up completely. He laughed when she told him not to trust other witches and that she didn’t want him to be with another but her. He responded while looking over his shoulder, “Oh no, I don’t plan on letting anyone else tie me up. I’ll take your advice and obey your command.” He smiled back to her and then moaned as she messaged his strong legs with her warm, soft hands. “Mmmm… I like your hands on me Vivian.” He closed his eyes and slowly rocked his body back against hers as she slid herself up his body, her hands on his chest and her breasts rubbing against his back. “Ooohhh…” he breathed out in a soft moan as she leaned into him. His strong body supported hers without any troubles. His body sent soft, light waves of warm energy into hers, welcoming hers to his touch. Her fingers working his nipples made him take in a harsh breath and squirm slightly to her touch.

She whispered, “You are mine Stewart and while I am cruel in some of my desires, I will stop if you tell me to.” He Nodded with his eyes still closed and responded, “mmm… Thank you Vivian, I am yours… Ooohhh…” he then moaned while tilting his head to the side to let her nibble at the side of his exposed neck. He then gave a grown and pushed his chest out against her sharp nails as she dug them along his chest. As her nails continued down his navel and closer to his most sensitive and hardening cock he pushed back in against her and let her feel the tension and breathless shivers her nails where inflicting on him. His cock throbbed in excitement for what she was doing to him and when one hand cupped his balls and the other took his cock his hips moved with her hands and his throbbing cock quickly hardened to full attention for her. She told him what she wanted to do to him and it only made his cock throb harder in her hand. “Uuuhhh… Vivian… you have me… I’m all yours.”

His body jumped a little and then caved in slightly back against her as her torturous thumbnail pricked into the base of his swollen cock. His mouth fell open in shocked sensation of pleasure and pain as she held her thumbnail hard against his throbbing shaft. Pre-cum beaded up from his tip to lightly drip to the top of the chest. Slowly his body arched forward, trapped and lost in the intense sensation she was forcing on him. “UUAAhhhh!!!” he moaned slowly while surrendering to her desires. He had no defense against her, he didn’t want one. Mercifully she relented her painfully erotic hold on his body surprisingly from such a little touch and then only to bring her other fingernails up along his sensitive, rock hard, and exposed cock. “UUuhhh… your nails Vi…oohhh Vivian!”

She left him breathing hard and desperately excited by her touch. When she came back, it was to finish tying him up. He let her do as she pleased with his body, loving the feeling of being completely helpless to her when she was done. He gave a shiver each time her nails scratched along his arms and back. Then suddenly her hand grabbed his hair and pulled his head back roughly. “AAhhhh…” he yelped a little and found himself off balance. His arms and legs kept him from falling off the chest only because the bonds tightened. Stewarts strong, athletic, warrior body strained against the bonds as she held his head back to force his back into an arch and expose his neck, chest, and abs. The pulling back of his head also forced his hips to thrust up, pushing his rock hard and fully grown girth of a cock to thrust up above himself, exposed and in all its glory for her eyes and desires. His strong thigh muscles strained and rippled with work to try to rebalance himself for her eyes. She told him “If you ask for mercy and you don’t need it, I will make you pay Stewart.” And he hastily let out with some strain, “Yes, I understand.”

He took a deep breath as she set him upright again and then he heard and felt the crop along his thighs. He took in a sharp breath and tensed as she teased him with the crop. “uh-oh, this is where…AH!” He let out in shock as she slapped his ass with the crop. Then another “Ah!”, and another “Uh!”, and another “Oh!” he exclaimed as his body jumped and moved from her raining of blows on his strong thighs and cushioning ass. When she pushed her crop between his thighs and nudged his dangling sack he gave a shudder. He had never felt so vulnerable, he couldn’t protect himself from her and it made him even harder. “I love having a man like this, so helpless and unable to stop me from doing whatever I want to him.” She teased before she moved the crop back and shifted so the next series of slaps she gave him with the flat tip of the crop landed on his upper thighs, just below the swell of his ass. “OHH!! Vivian! AH!! It stings! Ohh!” he let out for her as she continued to bring the crop down on his now burning thighs. “Mmmm…I’m getting wet from watching your skin flush from the touch of my crop.” She told him before she brought the crop back and worked his ass again, hitting him harder, turning his skin pinker but not quite red yet. “UH! Oh no… Vivian… not my Ah! Ass again!” he half exclaimed and half moaned. The thought of her sexy mind and beautiful body being turned on from what she was doing to his body as much as what she was doing to his body heightened the excitement and erotic thoughts even more foe him. Every blow from her now felt like a gift, for him and for her. his body began to rock with the rhythm of her crop against his tender flesh.

Then the soft palm of her hand was on his burning ass and thighs. He gave a soft whimper to feel the tenderness in contrast with the harsh crop spanking however, her palm actually made his ass burn a little more as she rubbed. “Oohhh… Vivian…mmm…” he was able to catch a few breaths and recover his senses, “… I love making you wet…” he said as he enjoyed the feeling of her excited breasts rubbing against his back and her lips on his skin. It wasn’t a long break before he felt her hand take advantage of his vulnerable balls. His mouth fell open in a shocked groan as she dug her claws along the tender flesh of his inner thighs and below his balls. “Ahhhh…shit…” It felt like his whole lower body was on fire and being aggressively violated… and he loved it. The sensation was so intense she had wrestled a sware from his previously pious mouth. He didn’t know why, it was all counter intuitive, but one look at Vivian’s pretty face and the hungry desire in her sexy silver eyes and every scratch, every spank, every touch was a gift of erotic sensation that pulled his desires for those emotions out of him for her.

Not a second after her nails had set his undercarriage on fire did she give his taint a slap that grazed his vulnerable sack. “Ooohhhh!!” he let out in some genuine pain which made his body curl over for a moment. His arms held him up only by the bonds tied to the bed, but he did recover soon after. He didn’t say anything other than, “Oh Vivian… I’ve never felt anything like that!” The pain and pleasure she was inflicting on his helpless body made his mental walls, his defenses, his lies of social norms grow weaker and weaker and his desire to submit to her grow stronger and stronger.

As he finally recovered from her assault, he felt her leave his back. He stood up straighter and looked behind himself to see her grab the crop again. “uh-no, what are you…AH!” he let out in surprise as her crop came down again on his rosy ass cheek. “AH! OH!, AH, AH, AH, AH!” he let out again and again as she peppered his backside with the crop. His body rocked and jumped with every loud slap of the crop against his ripe skin and beaten muscles. When her relentless assault was finally over and she pressed her lovely body over his he let out a deep sigh. “Ohhhh…” Her loving touch helped him to calm down and sooth him a little. He felt her lips on his shoulders and neck. He moaned and whispered “Mmmm…. You aren’t like anyone…I’ve ever known. Am I making you wet still?” her soothing touch allowed him to relax a bit and straighten himself up with strength.

Vivian then took more of him as she began slapping his taint. Her open handed slaps against his undercarriage hurt and forced some open mouthed grunts from him, but it was her relentless slapping of his balls that brought a sickening pain to his being. After the first two he hunched over a little and growned, “Ah! AH! That hurts!” but he didn’t tell her to stop. As her hand brutally brought another grazing slap and then another and another he tried to stay strong against the sickening pain growing in his belly, “Ah! Ah! Your... Oh!” But as she began to get into double digits of quick slaps his body slowly keeled over in helpless weakness to the pain from her relentless slaps “Ah! No..Ah! Vi..Vi…OH!! ..ivian!” Finally after about 12 slaps his trembling legs instinctively pulled together to protect his sore balls and inadvertently trapped her hand between them so she couldn’t slap him there again. His body hung now from the bed posts and his breathing was harsh while his body shook. “Ohhh… no, stop, stop that’s…ouuu.” After a few strained breaths he began to recover again so he could say, “Oh that really hurt. I can’t take too much of those.” His manhood still dripped pre-cum, but had pulled back a little from its highest of pleasure from her nails and affection for it. However, he could feel himself weakening to her desires of surrender.
Modify message

Report to moderator
ip.gif
Offline VashtiDreamer
Topic starter

xx.gif

« Reply #22 on: May 14, 2018, 10:11:34 AM »

Vivian growled a warning as Stewart’s legs closed over her hand. She reached up and fisted a handful of Stewart’s hair and roughly pulled his head back, forcing his body to bow backwards as she dug her nails into his thigh and jerked his thighs apart, shoving her own knee between his legs to keep him from closing his thighs again. “Do not ever deny me what is mine, Stewart.” Her knee and thigh moved between his thighs as she pressed herself against Stewart’s back. Her fingers moved from his hair to his neck, keeping him bowed and slightly off balance and forcing the bed to support his weight.

She turned her head, teasing his neck and shoulder with her lips as her other hand moved around his hip and came to tease his lower navel. “I was getting wet, Stewart…so wet that my only thought was to impale myself on your hard cock, once I got done testing to see how obedient you could be.” She nipped his shoulder as her fingers trailed down the length of Stewart’s cock and then her palm ground against his sack, punishing him with her firm touch. “I told you to use your words. I did not tell you to move away from my touch.” She chastised him, sighing and then gently massaging his sack and the base of his cock with her fingers. “I wanted to know your limits Stewart. I wanted to see how much pain you could take before your body didn’t like it anymore so that next time, I know how far I can push you, without you having to tell me to stop.” Her lips trailed up and down his neck again. “Now, I’m left dripping and aching, in desperate need of a good fucking, but I can’t reward you with that. I can’t let you feel my pussy quivering and clenching around your cock as I scream your name and cum hard.” Her nails lightly scratched a path from the base of his cock to his tip while she pressed her other fingers into his neck and then forced his head to the side so she could firmly bite his neck, sucking on his skin until she was sure a bruise would be left behind.

Her teeth scraped over his skin as she lifted her mouth from his neck and then licked the edge of his ear. “I want your obedience, Stewart. I want to know that you trust me not to hurt you more than you’ll like.” Her thigh pressed up against his scratched and aching inner thighs. “But, you’ve shown me that you don’t trust me.” She sighed and moved from Stewart, leaving him off-balance and dangling from the straps that bound him to her bed. She watched him, making sure he would regain his balance on the chest before she crawled onto the bed.

She moved to her knees, keeping space between them and bringing her hands up to cup her breasts. “You are bound to my bed, helpless and without the means to defend yourself.” Her silver eyes moved over his body and then came to rest on his face as she pinched her nipples and twisted them, moaning softly. She continued to squeeze her breasts, lifting them, cupping them and then tormenting her nipples with firm pinches, putting on a show for Stewart. “If, I truly wanted to harm you, I could do far worst to you than slap the back of your balls and inner thighs.” Her words were meant to help him see how much he had disrespected her by showing her how little trust he when it came to her. “I want your hands on my body Stewart. I want your lips to kiss every inch of me.” She squeezed her breasts, cupping them and then shifting so she could lean back onto the bed, her eyes remaining on Stewart’s face. “But, I won’t trust you to have the power to pin me with your body if you won’t trust me to stop when you tell me to stop.” Her eyes flicked over his body. “I want to give you pleasure and I think you are like me…your pleasure is best when it’s mixed a bit of pain.” She illustrated her point by pinching her nipple and twisting it hard as she lifted it, her nipple was flattened between her fingers. Her hips didn’t remain still. They bucked and rotated as she kept her nipple twisted and tugged on it, letting the weight of her breast add to the torment she was inflicting upon herself as it jiggled from the tug. Vivian moaned. “Stewart…”
She released her nipple and groaned as the hard bud remained incredibly hard and swelled from the harsh treatment she had just put it through. Vivian spread her thighs, bringing her feet up onto the bed so that her knees were bent and then adjusted her position so she could lift her foot and press it against Stewart’s cock, pinning his hard length between the soft sole of her foot and his navel. She teased him by stroking his shaft with the instep of her foot, her hands still on her breasts, kneading them and tormenting her aching nipples. “You should have been a good boy. I would have let you taste this.” She teased him, her foot remaining on his cock as her other thigh compensated for her position and flattened on the bed, baring her dripping slit to Stewart.

Vivian moved her hand down and parted the bare outer lips of her pussy with her fingers, revealing her vividly pink slit to his gaze. Her inner lips were small and hugged her clit but the act of spreading herself for him pulled them back, leaving Stewart with an unobstructed view of her small clit and the quivering entrance of her pussy, which dripped and clenched without any stimulation from Vivian. “Do you think I should reward you Stewart?” She asked, her middle finger moving down between her spread lips and circling her clit, which made her hips lift as she moaned. Her foot pressed against his shaft even firmer and stroked him from base to tip before her foot dragged back down and caressed his balls and the base of his shaft. “Should I let you taste my sweet pussy?” Vivian purred before she stroked her clit with one slow caress from her fingertip. She moaned loudly, her hips bucking as her pussy clenched and dripped more of her wetness, proving how much it turned her on to tease Stewart. The sight of him naked and bound to her bed, coupled with feel of his firm cock subject to her mercy was helping to keep her on the edge of an orgasm.

“Watch me cum, Stewart.” She purred, her eyes and skin glowing as her foot moved from his body and she spread her thighs so wide that they both rested flat on the bed, attesting to the fact that she was rather flexible. The slightly plump lips of her pussy covered some of her slit, but her small clit was hard and remained visible as Vivian moved her hand down and dragged her nails over her inner thigh and the mound of her pussy, moaning while her other hand continued to twist and pinch her nipples. Her eyes remained on his face, letting him see every moan she made and the flutter of her eyes as she dragged her nails over her other thigh and then moved her hand down to tease circles around her clit again, gasping and moaning. Her hips were unable to remain still and her back arched, her finger lightly dragged over her clit, barely making more than a handful of quick flutters before Vivian moaned loudly, her thighs twitching. She spread the lips of her pussy with her fingers, letting Stewart watch as her opening quivered and then a gush of her fluids rushed from her opening. She dragged her fingers through that wetness and then buried her middle finger deep inside of herself, her tight opening grip that single, slim digit tightly before Vivian worked another finger into herself, moaning as those two, small fingers filled her.

Her thumb moved up to grind her clit into her soft folds, making her buck and moan. Vivian gasped, her nails clawing a path across one of her breasts as she struggled not to cum so quickly again. Having Stewart watch her, made her lose the battle and she circled her clit with her thumb as her fingers thrust into her clenching folds. She whimpered as her pussy clenched around her fingers hard enough to push them back, and as she moved to rub those dripping fingers over her clit, her fluids squirted from her, splattering on Stewart’s thigh as Vivian moaned and bucked on the bed, easily working herself to a third orgasm, that left her gushing and moaning loudly as her thighs trembled.

Moaning and gasping, Vivian resisted the urge to continue stroking her pussy and her silver eyes moved over Stewart. She raised her hand, flicking her fingers to undo the ties that held him to her bed. With another flick of her hands, Stewart found his wrist restraints hooked together, making it possible for him to bring his hands in front of his body and balance on them if needed. The cord that bound his ankle cuffs together gave him enough space to crawl on his knees and didn’t need to be adjusted. “Come here…I want you to use your mouth to make me cum, if you’re good, I might let you stroke your cock and cum on my pussy.” Vivian shifted on the bed, moving further up so that Stewart would have space to kneel on the lower part of the bed and do as she had instructed him to do.

She sat up, leaning on her forearms, watching to see if Stewart would do as she wanted him to do.

Online JaySwitch
xx.gif

« Reply #23 on: May 16, 2018, 01:02:10 PM »

Stewart was surprised when he felt Vivian’s hand grab his hair and yank his head back with force, “AH!!” he yelped. His handsome naked body bowed back for her as his chest arched out and his still engorged manhood, if not a little softer, bounced out free for her eyes while his hips were forced up. Her fingernails accomplished their goal as they sunk deep into his tender meaty thighs. He shifted to open his legs again as he heard her command and displeasure at what he had done. Her thigh pressing between his legs was erotic even if she didn’t mean it that way at first. Again, he felt completely helpless to her and even as she punished his balls by squeezing and grinding against them, he felt turned on with her against him and playing with him.

Even though it her punishments turned him on, he was genuinely sorry for having disappointed her. it was the last thing he wanted to do. As her hands pulled his neck to one side and stroked his lower navel she could see his hips give a slight thrust and his manhood throb with a swelling of growth before she commanded, “Do not ever deny me what is mine, Stewart.” He responded with, “Uuuhhh… yes Vivian, I’m sorry, I didn’t mean to…mmmm…” as she cut him off with lovely kisses against his exposed shoulder and neck. He was completely exposed to her and at her mercy, helpless but to hang by the bonds that kept him immobilized to the bed.

Then she whispered seductively, “I was getting wet, Stewart…so wet that my only thought was to impale myself on your hard cock, once I got done testing to see how obedient you could be.” And he gave a longing groan as he wanted to beg her for such a moment and remorse that he had ruined it. “awwww… no.” he groaned as his cock grew harder with pre-cum beading out of his excited tip with the thought of her taking him. Then one of her hands stroked down his shaft and he gave a needy moan and throbbed against her hand before she ground her palm against his balls. His eyes closed and his face grimmissed in pain, but he held his mouth shut so not to say ouch as he let her punish him.

While she had him helpless she said “I told you to use your words. I did not tell you to move away from my touch.” She chastised him. “Yes Vivian, I’m sorry. I didn’t mean to, it was instinct.” She sighed and then gently massaging his sack and the base of his cock with her fingers before saying, “I wanted to know your limits Stewart. I wanted to see how much pain you could take before your body didn’t like it anymore so that next time, I know how far I can push you, without you having to tell me to stop.” As her lips trailed up and down his neck again he spoke with strained muscles in this position for her, “I… I don’t know what my limit is to tell you. It happened so fast. I… I don’t mind Vivian. I’ll try to tell you next time, but, it is ok, you didn’t injure me. You can go further with me.” Vivian continued, “Now, I’m left dripping and aching, in desperate need of a good fucking” two which she could see his hardening cock give another throb and his pre-cum drip over the bottom of his tip in response to her words, “but I can’t reward you with that. I can’t let you feel my pussy quivering and clenching around your cock as I scream your name and cum hard.” Stewart responded with a deep moan of longing desire, “ooohhhh… please Vivian..I want you to sink down on my…OHHH!!!!” he let out in surprise before his breath caught and held with an open mouth as her nails lightly scratched a path from the base of his cock to his tip while she pressed her other fingers into his neck and then forced his head to the side so she could firmly bite his neck, sucking on his skin until she was sure a bruise would be left behind. “….UUHHHH!” his open mouth finally let out in a harsh breath as his hips bucked and his hardened cock throbbed again while she bit and scratched him. He felt positively weak as she sunk her teeth into his neck and held his body up with her thigh. His balls laying on her thigh and his arms and legs straining against the bondage.

She then continued “I want your obedience, Stewart. I want to know that you trust me not to hurt you more than you’ll like.” Her thigh pressed up against his scratched and aching inner thighs which made his body arch for her. “But, you’ve shown me that you don’t trust me.” To which he quickly responded, “No! please don’t think that… don’t take it that way, please… I didn’t mean to…” was all he could say before he felt her leaving his body and the loss of her warm affection and pleasure and pain connection was worse than any punishment. She sighed and moved from Stewart, leaving him off-balance and dangling from the straps that bound him to her bed.

He took a few breaths to gather himself and then used the strength coming back to him to pull himself back up by the ropes that held him to the bed. His muscles filled with power again after she had him so weak for her. Soon he was back on his knees and watching her beautiful body move onto the bed with his dark grays. As she seductively stated the obvious, but it was no less sexy to hear, “You are bound to my bed, helpless and without the means to defend yourself.” and looked his body up and down with obvious desire his cock gave another throb and twitch as his breath became heavier again with desire for her. He was hers and helpless to her and he loved it! “Do as you want to me again, I wont close my legs this time, I’ll tell you!”

He watched her with lustful, hungry, eyes as she began playing with her body, pinching her nipples and caressing her most sensitive and needy parts of her own body. His mouth fell open once, or twice in reaction to how sexy and desirable she looked in front of him. As she added to how fucking sexy she was by saying, “I want your hands on my body Stewart. I want your lips to kiss every inch of me.” He leaned forward with a “Yes…” to try to get to her and started yanking a little on the ropes to fight against his bondage in desire for her. She continued as she had his full attention and he desperately wanted to please her, “But, I won’t trust you to have the power to pin me with your body if you won’t trust me to stop when you tell me to stop.” Her eyes flicked over his body. “I want to give you pleasure and I think you are like me…your pleasure is best when it’s mixed a bit of pain.” His eyes locked with hers so that she would know that he was serious in his response, “I liked what you did to me Vivian. I’m sorry I didn’t show you how much I trust you. If I didn’t trust you, I wouldn’t be here, tied up to your bed and naked in front of the most beautiful, incredibly interesting woman I’ve ever met. I… this is all so new for me, I… I don’t know how to respond. I do know that I want to please you, I want to feel what you want to do to me, I want to experience the pain and pleasure you know is so good!”

She had continued to inflict sexual pain on herself as he watched and told her of his desires for her which resulted in her moaning his name to witch his cock throbbed and twitched again for her and his body tugged at the bondage as if he thought he could brake free and take her right then and there. “ARGH! Yes Vivian…I want you Vivian! I want you to do your worst to me, I want you to test me, I want to be yours!” he said a little breathless. Part of him couldn’t believe he was saying that, but deep down, he knew it was heart felt, it was right, it was true.”

Then she leaned back, spread her legs and trapped his throbbing cock between her foot and his own body. His mouth opened in shocked moans as he suddenly felt trapped and taken by her as her foot began to rub and grind his cock. His eyes looked down her whole body to her foot and then back up to only linger on her pretty thighs, sexy glistening pussy, erotic flat stomach, and beautiful breasts before locking back onto her gorgeous face while she stroked his cock with her foot. He throbbed and dripped pre-cum for her as she teased him with her foot and words of, “You should have been a good boy. I would have let you taste this.” He could only respond in a trapped moan of pleasure, “uuuhhhh…”

Then her fingers where teasing her own clit as she asked him, “Do you think I should reward you Stewart?” His eyes moving down to watch her perfect little pussy drip wet with pleasure while responding, “uuuhhh… yes… please…” She continued, “Should I let you taste my sweet pussy?” and he responded, “mmmm… please, I want to…uuhhh… give you pleasure Vivian…” he got out breathlessly.

Stewart watched her pleasure herself with a hungry desire to be forcing that pleasure on her instead of herself. His body leaned and strained forward so that his arms where held behind him and his strong chest, shoulders, and top of his arms rippled with muscular motion to get closer to her. He licked his lips and took in all of her body and face, loving how beautiful she looked as she pleasured herself. His hard cock throbbed and twitched and dripped pre-cum as she got close to making herself orgasm. Her moans and facial expressions of being lost in pleasure while her body convulsed in excited lust forced more words from his mouth “ooohhh… Vivian… I want to give you pleasure, please… please let me make it up to you and give you pleasure!” he pleaded.

Then she did something he didn’t see coming, she waved her hand and the ropes that held him to the chest and bed untied themselves! Although surprised, Stewart didn’t look a gift rope in the strings, instead he fell to his hands and knees with a slight shaking. After being tied for so long, the strength in his muscles wasn’t fully back yet, but there was enough to keep him upright and begin the job before his full strength came back. His eyes then looked up to hers with a needy desire for her. He moved up the bed and crawled over her, his fully engorged cock dangling between his legs as if he held a weapon ready to fill her with powerful pleasure.

“Come here…I want you to use your mouth to make me cum, if you’re good, I might let you stroke your cock and cum on my pussy.” Vivian instructed him to which he responded by nodding and turning his head and leaning down to kiss her inner right calf muscle. He gave her calf skin a few soft peaks before opening his mouth and softly, tenderly, warmly sucking on her calf muscle. After a few moments of that he began kissing up her leg. As he got to her inner knee his hands began to run up both of her feet and calves while his tongue slipped out of his mouth to lick at the back of her knee. After a few soft licks against her tender, sensitive, skin behind her knee he gave the area of few soft kisses. He then switched and did the same to her other knee while his hands moved up to caress her thighs.

He finally left her knees and continued kissing up her left inner thigh. His eye looked up to lock on her face to see her reaction to his soft, warm, hungry lips and tongue against her lovely inner thighs. His lips and nose getting closer and closer to her beautiful pussy. About half way up her thighs he switched back to her left leg and her inner thigh there. His hands moved up to the top of her thighs and gently forced her legs further apart and took in a deep breath. He couldn’t help but give a slight cough. He enjoyed her sent, but it was so new to his senses and so strong, he was overwhelmed. However, he was not deterred by it. He smiled to her and moved in closer and kissed her wet pussy lips while his eyes watched hers. He desperately wanted to please her and not do anything wrong, so he kept watching her face for signs of displeasure.

After kissing her pussy a second time he let his tongue slide out and giver her pussy lips a long, slow lick. Again he coughed and gave a slightly surprised face to taste her for the first time. It wasn’t a bad taste. It wasn’t anything like what he thought it might taste like, it was one of a kind. Her taste was strong, yet pleasant, so he moved back in and licked her again as he began the process of getting used to her scent and taste. It wasn’t something he was used to, but he wanted to please her more than any new smell and taste could keep him from. “mmmm…” he moaned in pleasure as his tongue started to lick and flick at her pussy. He didn’t try to go too fast. He simply licked her again and again and again as his eyes watched her face. “He then pulled up and asked her, “please tell me if I’m doing this right, I’ve never done this before… I’ve only seen others do it.” His hands curled around her hips and took her thighs up over his shoulders before his lips then kissed down on her pussy lips like they would do on her facial lips. he then suckled down onto her sensitive pussy lips and let his tongue slide out and between her lips to lick in circles inside of her.
Modify message

Report to moderator
ip.gif
Offline VashtiDreamer
Topic starter

xx.gif

« Reply #24 on: May 20, 2018, 05:10:02 AM »

Vivian groaned softly as Stewart worked his way up her legs, clearly teasing her. She waited until he finally did as he had been told to do. Her hand moved to his hair as he forced her legs apart. “I didn’t tell you to kiss my legs or force me into the position you wanted me in.” She chastised him. “I told you to make me cum.” She shifted, letting him have some control of his head back but rocking her hips as he kissed her wet lips, knowing her scent was faint and slightly fruity. Her fluids were clear and slick, without much taste save for a very weak saltiness. She moaned softly, her hips lifting as Stewart kissed her pussy again. “Better, Stewart… much better.” She told him, her hips lifting, silently asking him not to stop. She moaned as his tongue moved along her lips, licking her. Vivian waited to see how Stewart would proceed and couldn’t help but moan gasp as he licked her slit again. “Good...keep going, find my clit.” She told him, working through her gasps as her hand helped drag his head up so he’d be able to do what she wanted. “Alternate your licks, soft and firm.” She instructed him, her hand keeping his head in place and then giving into the feeling of his tongue teasing her clit. “Good, don’t stop…firmer…” She gasped out, her hips bucking and her back arching as she ground her pussy against his lips, his firmer licks coupled with her own grinding made her moan and gasp loudly before she came, her hips bucking as she struggled to keep from holding his head in place, knowing that the gush of her wetness a she came might surprise him.

With her folds still quivering she dragged Stewart’s mouth back down to her pussy. “Lick, from my opening to my clit and then I want you to use your tongue to tease my opening.” Her words were strained as she let him move his head, moaning loudly as he did as she’d instructed him. “Good boy… up…tease my clit with an occasional lick.” She encouraged him, her fingers loosening in his hair more as her thighs trembled and her hips continued to buck. “yes, Stewart…” She gasped out, moaning loudly as his tongue moved over her clit and then back down to her opening. “Nibble my lips, suck them and continue to tease my clit.” Her breath hissed from her as she felt Stewart’s teeth scrap over her sensitive outer lips. Her thighs twitching along with her hips. She gasped and her fingers dug into his scalp as she held his mouth in place over her clit once he’d nibbled his way up both her lips. “Yes, lover…. firmer. I’m about to cum again.” She told him, her thighs shifting and hugging his head as she gave into her orgasm, her hips bucking and grinding her clit against Stewart’s lips. This time she didn’t drag him up as her pussy quivered and gushed, drenching his neck and chest in her release, and continuing to grind against his mouth. “Don’t stop…. Stewart…please… “She gasped out, moaning loudly, her back arching as her head fell back and her entire body bucked as his next few firm licks drove her over the edge of another orgasm and she soaked the bed even more with her wetness.

Vivian released Stewart’s head, while her body continued to tremble and buck, her pussy visibly clenching, revealing that it wouldn’t take much for her to cum again. She pulled herself up the bed. “Come here and lay down.” She told Stewart, shifting so he’d have room to lay down. Vivian watched him, seeing if he would follow her full order this time before she straddled his hips and reached for his bound hands. She crawled up his body, pushing his arms above his head and stopped with her pussy hovering over his face. She leaned forward, pressing down on his bound wrists, trapping them between her hands and the bed. “Don’t try to lick me, Stewart.” She warned him before she pressed her pussy against his lips and chin, groaning softly and shifting with a slight rock of her hips so that her wet lips spread. With another rock of her hips, Vivian rubbed her clit against Stewart’s soft lips, moaning as she did so. She lifted her hips slightly and then rocked herself, focusing on grinding her clit against his soft lips as she rubbed her sensitive folds over the slight stubble of his chin, the slight rasp of his stubble making her moan and gasp, it didn’t take much for Vivian to find herself fighting the urge to cum. “Open your mouth Stewart, I want you to drink every drop my pussy gives you.” She told him, reaching down to slip her fingers past his nose and tease her clit. She fought to keep from bucking as she moaned loudly, her nails digging into Stewart’s forearm as she came hard, her fingers on her clit helping her to cross that line and her pussy clenched, her wetness gushing out and over Stewart’s lips. Vivian lifted her hips, letting Stewart swallow even as her fingers quickly dragged her over the edge of another orgasm. She rolled onto her side, her leg draped over Stewart’s chest as she drenched her thighs and whimpered out a bunch of moans, her entire body twitching.

As Vivian came down from her orgasms she moved and kissed Stewart, licking her own wetness from his mouth, chin, and neck before nibbling her way back up his neck. “Should I use my mouth and make you cum or do you want me to impale myself on your cock and bring us both to release by properly fucking you?” She asked him, willing to let him decide if he wanted to give up his virginity to her or not.

Online JaySwitch
xx.gif

« Reply #25 on: May 20, 2018, 03:22:01 PM »

“Mmmm… Stewart moaned as he enjoyed kissing up her inner thighs and moving closer and closer to her sweet pussy. He was surprised when she grabbed his head and chastised him with “I didn’t tell you to kiss my legs or force me into the position you wanted me in. I told you to make me cum.” His dark grey eyes looked back up to her pretty face as he responded, “Yes Mam… I thought that’s what…” before he stopped and leaned back in to kiss her lovely pussy lips. He spoke again soon after, “I’m sorry, I’m new at this…” He said before going back to kissing her wet folds.

After the initial surprise at how she smelled and tasted, he found he enjoyed her much more. He loved hearing her moans as his eyes looked up at her body and face. He took her instructions very well, listening and eagerly responding to every command and suggestion that she had. Her reactions and moans made his hard cock throb between his legs as he continued to lick and kiss her most sensitive area. Her moans and reactions to his work motivated him to keep licking and kissing her without want to stop.

On her command he slowly slid his warm, wet tongue between her pussy lips and kicked up to her clit. Once at her clit he began gently flicking it with the tip of his tongue. His hungry eyes were locked on her face the whole time. As her hands held and moved his head he kept his neck relaxed and trusting so that she could easily move his had and handsome face around between her legs so that he could lick the very spots she wanted him to.

“Alternate your licks, soft and firm.” She commanded to which he quickly changed from flicking her clit to slowly and softly circling her lips in a circle and then just as she got used to that, his tongue slipped back into her and flicked her clit again. “Good, don’t stop…firmer…” she encouraged him and he responded after she had gotten a few breaths back from that his tongue slowly circled once more, but this time around her inner walls. Then changing again he used his lips to suckle down on her pussy, kissing her deeply as he would her other lips in passion. Then he held her lips between his sucking lips and used his tongue to quickly flick over the soft folds within his mouth. Then he let go and after a few harsh breaths against her sensitive lips he plunged his tongue back into her pussy to gently caress her clit with the tip and back of his tongue. He smiled to her in between licks as he enjoyed her reactions to his work.

Then as she bucked her hips, moaned out loud, and arched her back in ecstasy he moaned against her pussy and stroked her thighs with his warm hands. She looked so gorgeous in that moment. His hard cock throbbed and stayed rock hard without any thing touching it as the sexiness in how her body reacted to his work was the sexiest thing he’d ever seen. He held her hips to keep her rocking pussy against his lips and he continued working on her and moaning in pleasure himself. When she came for the first time he tried to keep licking her through it, but the sudden gush of liquid was unlike anything he had experienced. Some of it got into his open mouth, but much of it splashed out against his chin and down his neck and chest. He had unknowingly miss timed his breathing just before she came and so when she climaxed he had been taking breath. Her lovely fluids of love and pleasure splashed into his windpipe and soon he pulled away for a cough or two with inexperience. He was quick to recover however with, “I’m so sorry Vivian, please, let me try…” but her hands dragged his mouth back to her pussy. He didn’t fight her, nor did he want to, he responded by licking and kissing her pussy once again while his eyes watched her as much as he could from between her legs. She moaned to him “Lick, from my opening to my clit and then I want you to use your tongue to tease my opening.” And he did so eagerly. Slowly and then faster and faster he did as she asked. He loved how excited he was making her as she taught him how best to give her pleasure this way. Her encouraging words of, “Good boy… up…tease my clit with an occasional lick” made him want to keep going for her. He started licking the outside of her pussy from bottom to clit like ice-cream on a cone and then slipped his tongue into her with a few in and out and in and out motions before gliding his tongue around her clit in circles faster and faster and faster. Then she asked him to “Nibble my lips, suck them and continue to tease my clit.” Which he was a bit surprised at, but happily did as she commanded.

His lips suckled down on her once again. He pulled her sensitive folds into a passionate kiss and then when he had her pussy lips trapped in his mouth his teeth gently bit down. His jaw lightly but quickly bit, release, bit, released, bit released as a quick jack hammer. He never bit hard enough to really hurt her, but enough to send soft pain shiver through her. he watched her reactions to make sure he didn’t go to far, but he enjoyed the idea of inflicting teasing and slight pain on such a beautiful woman along with the pleasure. He then released her lips only to let his teeth slide down long her outer walls as his tongue slipped back into her and circled her inner walls. This had the added effect of bringing her sensitive folds against his teeth more and trapping them between his teeth and tongue as he circled within her. “Yes, lover…. firmer. I’m about to cum again.” He heard her moan. It was like hearing angels sing…. No… it was like hearing the best angel of them all sing to only him in complete ecstasy!

When she climaxed for the second time he was ready and timed it right. This time as she got close his lips sucked down gently on her outer lips as his tongue licked up the inside of her to her clit and then flicked and circles around her clit relentlessly. His eyes locked on hers as his tongue continued to flick around her clit, trying to force her to cum for him. His hands held her hips tightly so that she couldn’t escape the relentless pleasure he was enjoying inflicting on her. He held her pussy to his mouth as he made her cum hard. His eyes loving the sight of her face and body rocked by the pleasure of the orgasm. His hard cock throbbed hard again, wishing to be buried deep inside of such a lovely woman in such a sexy climax.

She moved from him and asked him to lay next to her. He took a few harsh breaths after swallowing a little of her and then did as she asked. He lay down on the bed and let her straddle his hips. God she looked fucking sexy! He loved how her wet pussy felt atop his fit stomach and pelvis. He loved how her smooth, sexy, thighs felt wrapped around his midsection and hips. She couldn’t help but notice that he was still rock hard for her and twitching as she moved on him. He let her pull his still tied hands up and over his head to be pinned above his head to the bed. “Ooohh.. Vivian…I’m all yours…” he moaned as he watched her pretty face. He breathed against her pussy with an open mouth and wide eyes looking up her body to her face as she straddled his face. He was very unsure about this, and even a little afraid. How far would she take this, how far did she want to go!? The realization that she was a witch, and therefore wasn’t like someone he had ever known before, and therefore could do things he wasn’t ready for or worse!? He tensed up and flashed a look of fear for a split second under her. “Don’t try to lick me, Stewart.” She warned him before she pressed her pussy against his lips and chin. He didn’t fight her, or try to stop her, instead he took a deep breath and let himself fall Full Monty into her desired world. He remembered what she had done for him, and that he wouldn’t be alive today if it wasn’t for her, and what was more, he wanted this! He knew he wanted to see how far she could take him in this new world she had born him into. The fear in his eyes slowly faded as he let her begin rubbing her wet, sexy pussy against his stubbled chin. It was true, he hadn’t shaved in over two days and so his chin had a wealth of little hairs to tease and stimulate her gorgeous body. His back arched and his chest pushed up against her ass, but more in erotic pleasure than in fighting to free himself.

She then commanded, “Open your mouth Stewart, I want you to drink every drop my pussy gives you.” He hesitated for a moment, all that had happened in the last few days rushing through his mind. Vivian’s patients was rewarded as Stewart voluntarily opened his mouth to except her lovely pleasure fluids in submission to her that only genuine bergining love for her could produce. Not only was his affection for her as a person the main reason he gave himself to her, and not only was his exceptional lust for her as a beautiful woman at play, but the desire she had awoken in him to experience and enjoy the deep erotic passions of being a lover to a witch brought him to the point of surrendering to her. he wanted to experience what she held in store for him. It was so easy to give himself to a woman he respected, trusted, and found himself falling in love with. In the end, his decision to open his mouth and lovingly except her forced experience was an easy one. GOD HE WANTED THIS!

His hesitation only lasted three seconds before he opened his mouth and she came for the third time. He happily excepted her fluids of pure pleasure and swallowed all that he could. He didn’t care if she drenched him, if she even drowned him to death in her climax. His life was hers in that moment and he allowed her to do as she pleased with his handsome face, body, and life. It would take him more than this moment and more than this day to fully come to terms with what they experienced together and how he so deeply gave himself to her in that moment. His eyes continued to watch her body and beautiful face as it contort before she rolled her body on his face in deep pleasure through her climax. He finally had to close his eyes as her fluids began to splash all of his face.

Just as Stewart felt the early stages of suffocation, she rolled off of him and laid next to him in satisfied pleasure. He took a few grateful deep breaths and then smiled to her with her fluids still shining over his lips, neck and chest. He didn’t move his hands from the bed, keeping his arms extended over his head and his body completely vulnerable to her on her own bed as she hadn’t told him to move. His hard cock still erect and ready for anything she wanted to do to him.

Then she leaned over him when she recovered and kissed him. He kissed her back and then let his head fall back as she kissed his neck and back up to his lips. “mmm…” he moaned before she said, “Should I use my mouth and make you cum or do you want me to impale myself on your cock and bring us both to release by properly fucking you?” His eyes only continued to stare at her. The wealth of emotions in his mind at that moment would take longer to explain than a man has in a life time, but the only reaction he had was to stare deeply into her eyes. Surprise, lust, submission, eagerness, love, god! Was it love? Damn, maybe… shit… maybe it was love… what was it! His silence was deep, and seemed much, much, longer than it really was. If he told her to simply suck his cock, he would cease to be a paladin in training, yet he would have a way back to purity, if he asked her to ride his hard cock until they both came he would have no return! It really wasn’t more than three seconds before he said, “I…I want you to impale yourself on my cock!! Please! I need it!! GOD I need it! Please… please mean it!” he pleaded with her, and they both knew he didn’t mean just the pleasure of feeling his throbbing manhood deep within her pleasured folds. She laid down on his body while she drenched him in her loving fluids. He submitted to her with a rock hard, throbbing, cock that promised not only to pleasure her, but to send her over the edge in wild pleasure like she’d never known before, but did she mean it?
Modify message

« Last Edit: May 23, 2018, 02:23:40 PM by JaySwitch »
Report to moderator
ip.gif
Offline VashtiDreamer
Topic starter

xx.gif

« Reply #26 on: May 21, 2018, 11:55:07 PM »

Vivian watched the emotions play out across Stewart’s face. Her silver eyes still glowing faintly as was her pale skin. Her legs faintly trembled as her orgasms continued to faintly ripple through her. Stewart’s words made her groan and before he got done telling her that he needed her to fuck him she was already sliding her thigh over his hip. Her hands found his bound wrists and she dragged them to her chest, pressing his palms against her breasts, letting him toy with her nipples, her eyes finding his so he could see the desire his touch inspired in her.

She teased him, the dripping lips of her pussy brushing over his stomach as her ass brushed against his cock. Vivian grinned. “I need you too, Stewart.” She lifted her hips and shifted back some, letting his erect cock brush against her pussy and then rocking her hips to slowly drag his head along her slit, coating him in her wetness. “You’re perfect, Stewart. I love how you respond to everything I demand of you.” She said before her eye slid shut and she rocked her hips again, giving into the feeling his cock running along her slit again made her feel. She moaned and shifted, forcing the head of his cock to press against her opening and then remained still. Her pussy quivered against the head of his cock, dripping more of her wetness over his head as Vivian opened her eyes and found Stewart’s gray gaze.

Vivian pushed his hands from her breasts, wanting him to see how much his cock would affect her and attention his hands were giving her breasts would distract her. She slowly lowered herself, having to force Stewart’s head inside of her clenching folds, knowing she would be tight and moaning as she tried not to buck as his head brushed over that sensitive spot inside of her. “So, good…so soft and hard, and perfect.” Vivian moaned out, pausing when her hips did jerk, most of Stewart’s length still not inside of her. Vivian whimpered softly and then slowly forced the last few inches of Stewart’s cock inside of herself. She paused, struggling to take a full breath as her pussy clenched and quivered around his hard length. “Stewart.” She moaned letting his bound wrists go and then leaning back, her thighs shifting so she would be able to lean back and ride his cock. “Watch, Stewart…. watch how your cock spreads my pussy and how wet you’re making me. I’m trying so hard not to cum.”

Vivian lifted her ass, moaning. Her hands found his thighs, using them to help her balance herself as she raised herself up until just the head of his cock was still inside of her quivering folds. She brought one of her hands forward, even as she moaned, knowing her wetness was dripping down Stewart’s shaft. Her fingers spread her lips even more, as she arched her back, tilting her hips slightly, and making it possible for Stewart to see every inch of her pussy, slit, and his cock where it rested inside of her. Slowly, Vivian rocked her hips while pushing down, forcing Stewart into her tight folds, another moan and buck of her hips accompanied her rock.

Without pausing, Vivian brought her hips back up, still holding her lips apart for Stewart to watch. She gasped and whimpered, her pussy clenching his cock even tighter than before as she struggled not to cum. “Oh, god…Stewart….you feel so good.” She purred, her head falling back slightly as she drove her hips down her hand sliding from her lips, but the position making it where Stewart would still be able to see the way his cock spread her with each downward thrust of her hips. Vivian’s hand returned to his thigh, helping her increase her pace. Her hips slammed down, making his balls slap against her ass as Vivian buried his cock inside of herself again. She moaned loudly, losing her control and cumming hard but not stopping when she lifted her hips, and continued to slam herself down on Stewart’s cock while her pussy clenched his cock tightly, remaining tight despite the fact that she was forcing his cock back and forth through her tight folds, that gushed with each full thrust she forced her body to make. The continued rocks and grinds she made only built on the orgasm she’d already had and Vivian moaned loudly, cumming again, drenching Stewart in more of her wetness as she bounced on his thighs, her breasts jiggling and swaying with her motions, while her hips occasionally jerked despite her effort to fuck Stewart.

She gasped, her thighs starting to tremble as her eyes found Stewart’s. “Fill me, Stewart…I want to feel your cum dripping from my pussy. I want to see that you’ve claimed my pussy as yours. Make me yours.” She moaned. “Oh god…. I’m gonna cum again, Stewart.” She gasped out, her entire body jerking as she slammed down on his thighs, the sound of his cock sliding and thrusting into her quivering, clenching folds had long ago become a wet sound, attesting to how wet she’d become, and how that wetness was trapped inside of her, her pussy having grown tighter and tighter with each orgasm she had, trapping her wetness around his cock, while each hard thrust she made, burying his cock inside of her made that wetness squirt and gush down his cock and balls.

Vivian lost herself to her orgasm, her nails raking over Stewart’s thighs as her body quivered and shook, her breaths nothing more than one moan after another moan while she struggled to remain upright, growing weaker with each orgasm Stewart’s cock pulled from her body.

Online JaySwitch
xx.gif

« Reply #27 on: May 23, 2018, 02:14:45 PM »

Stewarts eyes were wide as Vivian startled his naked body and brought his bound hands up to her breasts. His strong hands were a combination of soft and sword hilt callused making for a beautiful contrast of smooth and rough hands against her warm mounds and hardened nipples. At first he gratefully cupped in worship her breasts before letting his desire for her morph his grip into a loving squeeze. Soon began to need, then push together, and gently twist, before lovingly squeeze her sexy breasts within his hands over and over again. As she sat on his belly he felt her wet desire and his heart skipped many beats as his rock hard cock twitched in throbs to witness such a perfect woman as Vivian startle him with lustful desire for him in her eyes. His eyes watched her face as his fingers ran over her breasts to her nipples and began to gently, but increasingly more aggressively, flick, pinch, and rub her trapped nipples between his index fingers and thumbs.

The way her sexy body arches and moved in pleasure from the work of his hands and the way her face contorted in pleasure and her eyes fluttered with the same desire that he felt for her made his cock twitch, throb, and urn for her desperately. Seeing and feeling her desire for him being as strong as his desire for her allowed him to lower all of his ill-conceived walls that other’s had filled his head with from their own bad experiences in which they didn’t recognize human pleasure as a pure gift and not something to be afraid of. Then she said “I need you too, Stewart.” And closed her eyes in perfect pleasure. He replayed those words in his mind over and over again so he could remember them and never lose touch with her saying such a thing. “Ohhh yes Vivian… please…” he moaned as he fell deeper in love with her.

When she slid back over his powerful body and began to grind her wet pussy against his excited rock hard cock his mouth opened in unbelievable pleasure and shocked silence at how amazingly good she felt! His muscular, an athletic body rippled with desire for her as he looked up to her in amazed desire before a hot pleasured moan fell from his open mouth after being trapped in overwhelmed and silent need of her, “………….OHHHH…Vivian!! Please…I need you!!” he moaned desperately as his hips bucked up to force his throbbing cock up against her grinding slit which completely filled her to the hilt! Just as he thought this very moment couldn’t get any better she moaned back to him, “You’re perfect, Stewart. I love how you respond to everything I demand of you” his mouth feel open in yet another overwhelmed emotion! He would never have dreamed in a million years that a woman so special and so sexy as Vivian would utter those words to him! He didn’t know what to do or what to say. His eyes just stared back at her in pure pleasure and deep, deep, need for her. As her sweet, wet, sexy, pussy slid up and down his thick, throbbing shaft and slipped his swollen cock head within her warm, lovely, folds. All Stewart could do was to close his eyes, arch his muscular chest, let his head fall back to expose his strong, thick, neck to her, and moan in complete and utter ecstasy to be her helplessly loving lover! He loved that realization more than his own life. “OOOOHHHH… VIVIAN!!...” he called out in a deep and full-bodied moan for her with everything he had. He didn’t say anything else. He couldn’t. His emotions were too overwhelmed to elaborate on the depth of what was happening to him in that moment.

He gave a harsh breath as his eyes opened again. He felt the quivering of her soft, warm, wet folds as she took his throbbing cock head into her warm pussy. “Ooohhh… yes,… please yes Vivian…I want to make you cum!” he moaned in need and wanting her to slide down onto his swollen manhood. She pulled his hands from her breasts and held them with one hand as they were bound. Stewart felt as if he was at her mercy and found himself loving every second of that far beyond what he could have ever imagined he would. The slow torture of Vivian slowly taking his hard, throbbing, needy, thick, cock within her tight, wet, silky, folds was a torture he would gladly submit to every second of his saved exciting life! His eyes stared up at her sexy body and gorgeous face with a helplessly open mouth in shocked pleasure that stole the breath from his body. Her body’s excited work while she moaned “Oh, god…Stewart….you feel so good.” on him and the deep needing desire in her gorgeous face made the pleasure so intense for him that he couldn’t breath as she sunk her wet, silky, folds down over his throbbing and engorged cock. He couldn’t have fantasized about how excited she would be as she rode his hard cock in a million years! He was the luckiest man in the world to be so perfect for her with a cock size that could drive her crazy with lust and fit so perfectly inside of the most amazing woman in the world! So much so that she couldn’t take him within her without losing her mind from pleasure. Not too big, not too small.

“So, good…so soft and hard, and perfect.” She moaned out loud which only made Stewart buck his hips and thrust himself up into her soft folds even more. He couldn’t help it! She felt so good while sliding down atop of his throbbing cock. He was large and engorged with need for her. Everything he was and would be was locked under her in deep pleasure and need of her. “UUUHHH… Fuck! Vivian…yes… I’m all yours!!! You feel so good!!!!” As she finally sunk herself down all the way. She slowly but surely excepted every inch of his throbbing cock to bring unbelievable pleasure to his excited body and mind. She could feel every inch of her insides vibrating from his excited cock’s throbbing. She could feel the hot, lively, blood that raced through his engorged cock and trapped body beneath her. his blood raced from her stimulation of his body faster than any other human being could muster through his swollen cock to vibrate every inch of her tight pussy. Wave after wave of intense power washed over her emanating from his whole body and especially his throbbing cock. He filled her with a wealth of energy that she never knew possible as she rode his excited body. His same ability born of intelligence, heightened passion, and high metabolism that promised to keep her warm on the coldest of nights also shown through in this moment to promise to give her orgasms every day of the rest of her life. He was a furness that knew no bounds! Her effects on him brought his powers to new heightes that showed no boundaries. As powerful as this moment was they had only touched slightly on the powers that they could unleash together.

“OOOHhhh Vivian!!!” he moaned helplessly under her with his cock throbbing within her while he began to helplessly buck his hips to thrust his hard cock deep within her. Vivian leaned back and moaned his name as she lost herself to the hot pleasure of riding his thick, throbbing, cock. Once she was moving up and down on his full length she found a secret that even Stewart didn’t know about. A large vain at the base of his hardened cock was in the perfect spot to rub against her clit over and over again as she rode his engorged manhood. It was as if her clit was being flicked by his tongue with the added feeling of his throbbing manhood rubbing against every inch of her lovely silken folds. As she let go of his bound wrists he brought this hands down on her lovely thighs. He caressed her thighs as she rode his needy cock. He moaned desperately and arched his back. He tried desperately not to cum too soon as she milked his extremely excited cock within her hot body.

“…UUUHhhhh… VIVIAN!!!! FUCK!!!” was all he could say as his handsome face contorted in desperate pleasure while she rode his hard, throbbing, cock! He couldn’t hold back much longer as much as he tried to fight it to give her more pleasure. “Fill me, Stewart…I want to feel your cum dripping from my pussy. I want to see that you’ve claimed my pussy as yours. Make me yours.” She moaned. “Oh god…. I’m gonna cum again, Stewart.” She gasped out as she rode him hard and exclaimed. Her words where better than any dream he had ever had as she begged him to release within her. She was going to take everything he had to give and he wanted nothing more in the world than to give it freely to her! “You’re gunna…. OOHHH!!! Your so beau….UUUhhh… beautiful!!!!” he let out with a desperate moan before his head feel back and his hands gripped her thighs tightly as his swollen cock exploded within her tight pussy as she yet again drenched his hard cock with another of her loving orgasms! He exploded hard and deep within her as his helpless body arched and rode the waves of intense pleasure her needy body forced on his as she took him. His eyes closed and he lost his mind to the pure pleasure she brought to him. She could feel his throbbing cock pulsate and then explode within her from her hungry words for him and her taking of him. He exploded deep within her, spilling his hot gushing of powerful sperm within her wanting pussy! Gushing again and again he spilled his love and desire into her! He was fulling her with his worth for all she was and wanted to do with him. After the first two splashes of hot cum deep within her he finally could force a breath and a moan from his arched body while at her mercy, “UUUUUHHHHHH!!!!!” he let out in a helpless explosion for her while he continued to flood her pussy with his warm love. She would feel as though her pussy was flooded with his cum!

The amount of seed she took from him was epic! All he had ever held back was released into her with pleasured need. As the full explosion subsided within him he fell against the bed and took many deep breaths before his eyes opened to the stunning beauty on top of him. He would moan and stay hard for her if she continued to ride him. His body staying excited and hard for her if she wanted more!
Modify message

« Last Edit: May 23, 2018, 02:45:48 PM by JaySwitch »
Report to moderator
ip.gif
Offline VashtiDreamer
Topic starter

xx.gif

« Reply #28 on: May 25, 2018, 12:05:27 AM »

Vivian’s body trembled as she came, the feel of Stewart’s cock twitching and then releasing inside of her only heightened her own orgasm and her hips jerked and bucked, grinding her sensitive pussy against his groin, the friction and the knowledge that he’d cum for her drove her over the edge of another orgasm and she whimpered. Her thighs shook hard as did her body. She raked her nails over his shoulders and arms, trying to cling to him as she moaned and her pussy worked to milk every drop of cum from his cock as she quivered and clenched around his still hard length.

The pleasure he’d wrung from her left her dazed and Vivian shifted, leaning down onto Stewart’s chest so she could lift her hips slightly, leaving only the first few inches of his cock in her still quivering sheath. She kissed and gently bit his neck in between moans and gasps. As the rippling waves of pleasure slowed and lessoned their hold on her body Vivian became aware of the fact that she was glowing so brightly that it was as if the moon had risen inside of her. Her hair and eyes didn’t escape the glow. “That’s not normal.” She whispered, groaning as she sat back up and ran her fingers over Stewart’s chest, trying to understand why she was bursting with magic. Her skin felt like it was electrified, making her aware of the fact that her nipples and pussy were more sensitive than they’d ever been before. Just the feel of Stewart’s cock, still thick and hard inside of her was bringing her to the edge of another orgasm. Her clit was firmly pressed against the base of his cock, that vein of his slowly caressing it with each beat of his heart.

Vivian moaned, her hands moving to cup Stewart’s face as she tried to tap down her glow, managing to do so after several moments passed. Her silver eyes remained molten, swirling with her desire and affection for Stewart. “What are you?” She asked him, unable to understand how a mortal man was capable of restoring all of her magic and then 24 hours later filling her so full of magic that she felt as though she was about to burst apart from the magic that was coursing through her.

She bit her bottom lip, stifling a moan and trying to will her body into not moving but it was too late, the simple pressure of having him inside of her clenching folds and that vein of his, pulsating against her clit made her back arch. Her nails raked over his chest, trying to hold onto him as she bucked and moaned, her thighs trembling and her body also shaking as she came hard. Her folds were swollen around his cock and his thickness prevented her from drenching him in her release. She whimpered, feeling how full she was getting and shifted. That slight shift allowed her to dribble some of their combined release down his shaft and onto his balls before she bucked and buried him deep inside of herself again.

Whimpering and struggling not to tighten around his cock, knowing she would push him from her even though he was still hard, Vivian flicked her fingers and the cuffs around his ankles and wrists fell away from Stewart. She shuddered and ran her hands over Stewart’s stomach and chest. “Sit up, I want to give you something because you let me take you how I wanted to.” She told him, smiling and then gasping. Her smile turned wicked. “I want you to make me cum again.” She waited until he sat up, stifling a groan as the shift in his position made him rub against her sensitive clit. Once Stewart was sitting up Vivian leaned back, shifting so that he could drag his legs into a comfortable position. Vivian’s legs widended so she could loosely wrap them around his waist while she lifted his hand and placed it on under her breast, leaving his fingers pressed against the soft swell of her breast. “Touch me, Stewart, find out if you like being on the bottom or if you also enjoy having a woman under you and moaning.” She undulated her body, lifting her hips and forcing his cock in and out of her tight, swollen folds as her motion made her breast rock against his hand. She moaned, letting him see how much she enjoyed having him touch her as his cock stretched her. “I like it when you touch me.”

She opened her eyes and held his gaze. “Even though I enjoy this.” She told him, undulating her body again to indicate that the position did in fact make her hips buck and writhe for him. “I will still tie you up and have my wicked way with you. I will pin you with my body and make use of your cock whenever I wish. I will sit on your face and demand you make me scream. Those things will never change.” She pushed herself up, wrapping her arm around his neck and dragging his mouth down so she could kiss him. She moaned against his lips, unable to keep still with his cock buried inside of her, she rocked and ground herself against him, gasping and continuing to tremble.
Breaking the kiss, Vivian leaned back, smiling at Stewart. The knowledge that he’d been pure and chaste before he’d met her is what made her yield to him in this way. She wanted him to have a chance to discover what he liked. While they had already been intimate in many ways, she didn’t want to rob him of the chance of knowing what it felt like to hold a lover down and force them to whimper and moan while they begged. It was not something she had done for past lovers, being a witch made it hard for her to trust someone not to take advantage of her when she was weak and unable to defend herself while in the throes of an orgasm.

Her silver eyes found Stewarts, revealing the trust and affection she had for him, while her body proved that she desperately wanted more of him as her hips continued their slow rocks and grinds, making her gasp and sigh as she availed herself on his hard cock. Her heels found his ass, digging into his firm muscles to try and encourage him to thrust into her. “Do you see how wet I am? Can you feel how much you’re making my pussy beg you for more?” She encouraged him, unable to keep from arching off the bed, her head falling back as she moaned. Her breasts jiggled with the shudder that rippled through her, her body silently telling Stewart how close she was to cumming again.

Online JaySwitch
xx.gif

His body trembled under hers as she continued to ride him as he came down from the incredible high of his first orgasm into her beautiful boldly. His eyes opened and stared at the gorgeous beauty that was still riding him as she moaned and cried out in pleasure. It was such a turn on to know that he could make such an incredible woman orgasm with him and love riding him. “OOOhhh… that felt so good… uuhhhh… your pussy feels so good Vivian!” he moaned between deep, calming breaths. He watched her as she began to glow eve more. He admired her as she moaned and continued to ride him until she rose her hips to hold herself only on the first inch or two of his still hard throbbing cock.

It was then that they both noticed that she was glowing brightly. His eyes ran up and down her body as she whispered to him, “That’s not normal.” He took a deep breath and nodded. You glowed before, but never like this…” Then he smiled to her “You still feel so good wrapped around my cock Vivian. I can still feel your sweet pussy milking me…oh Gods and your glow makes you so sexy! MMMmmm” he moaned as he stayed hard within her and gave another throb. With her glowing so brightly, neither noticed at first, however, Vivian may notice later that he too had a glow about him. It wasn’t exactly the same as Vivian’s, yet it did have some of her very own characteristics. Vivian would be able to see that Stewart’s glow was very similar to hers except that it wasn’t as bright and he had a few extra characteristics that she couldn’t place. There was a slight fuzziness or cloudiness to his glow that wasn’t as sharp as hers and there were occasional ripples within the air around him. The ripples were very slight and teased her eye to catch if they were real or a figment of her imagination.

What they could both feel was a pull on their connection between the two of them. Stewart look up into her eyes with the feeling that he was completely connected to her in that moment, that he could read her better then he had been able to read anyone before. That her emotions were his and that their bodies were one in the same. He had been very worried before this moment that Vivian was tricking him and that as a witch she would, with no warning, turn on him and kill him or worse, but now, as he looked into her eyes, he could sense her! He could sense that she was falling in love with him as much as he was with her. He could actually feel her true feelings for him for a few moments. It was like nothing he’d ever felt before. It was like a new door had opened in his mind. He didn’t know how or why, but he just knew that he could trust her, and that she wanted him as much as he wanted her. He had filled her with his love and energy as well as his sperm, and in return he could sense her emotions.

As she cupped his face to look into his bright grays with her silver eyes she asked, “What are you?”, unable to understand how a mortal man was capable of restoring all of her magic and then 24 hours later filling her so full of magic that she felt as though she was about to burst apart from the magic that was coursing through her. His eyes flashed then in a jolt of electricity that his body gave off to fill her with more sudden energy just as something clicked inside of himself before he responded with a husky, breathless voice, “I’m your lover, your protector, your admirer, and your happy sex slave.”

Then she arched her back in pure pleasure and raked her nails over his rising chest. When she did that he gave a hot throb within her pussy as his eyes watched her gorgeous body tremble with pleasure. His mouth fell open in an intense throb to see such a gorgeous sight and feel her pussy clenching around his cock. “OOOOhhhhhh… Vivian… you are so beautiful…mmmm!!!” he exclaimed before she racked her nails over his chest which made his body arch and his hips push up in a desperate thrust to send his hard cock deep within her. She was suddenly impaled on his throbbing shaft with his hips pushing her body up above the sheets.

Then with a wave of her hand she released all of his restraints and she asked him to sit up. Her forced restraints on him had showed him that he absolutely loved when she took him against his will, or at least in pretend that it was against his will, but he did also love to be free to touch and kiss her when he wanted to. He moved with her and bit his lip slightly as he heard her moans from how good his cock felt buried deep within her as they moved. He wasn’t as sensitive as he had been before so although he was still rock hard and throbbing for her. He had more control over himself after cumming earlier.

“I want you to make me cum again.” She asked him as he shifted his legs from under the both of them and leaned over her more. He smiled, loving how sexy she was in asking him to make her cum again. His hard cock was still buried deep within her when she put his hands on her breasts as she said, “Touch me, Stewart, find out if you like being on the bottom or if you also enjoy having a woman under you and moaning.” He moaned and closed his eyes for a moment in response to her desires. He could feel her overwhelmed pleasure from how they were making love. He knew she loved this! He knew he could give her even more pleasure, and he knew that’s what he wanted to do right now more than anything else in the whole world. He didn’t hesitate once in position to start thrusting his hips against her to drive his rock hard and throbbing cock deep within her while his eyes watched her breasts as his hands gently squeezed around them to make them jiggle to his hungry eyes. “Ooohhh… Vivian… Your pussy feels so good!” Stewart moaned and then leaned down to kiss her passionately. As their kiss deepened he started moving faster and harder within her.

When she broke the kiss and told him, “Even though I enjoy this, I will still tie you up and have my wicked way with you. I will pin you with my body and make use of your cock whenever I wish. I will sit on your face and demand you make me scream. Those things will never change.” In response he kissed her again and said with his heavy breathing evident from pleasure and his thrust, “Yes please…ooohhh… I love how you use me Vivian…now I’m going to use you!” Then he kissed her again passionately as his hands squeezed, fondled and needed her breasts. His index fingers and thumbs found her hard nipples and pinched them with slight twists. By the time he pulled back from the kiss he was starting to pound her little body hard into the bed as he drove his throbbing cock deep within her. His strong, athletic hips drove his thick girth through her tight pussy with such force that she felt as if she was being impaled deeper then she could take him. The large vain at the base of his thick cock rubbed relentlessly against her clit as he began to breath hard and shift his hands to her sides so that he could hold himself up above her and get a better angle to pound her.

“OOOOhhh…. Yeah Vivian!!! UUuhhh fuck… take it, take my hard cock deep inside your fucking hot body!!!” he moaned as his strong body kept the fast and powerful rhythm that sent his throbbing hot cock deep within her. His face contorted in deep pleasure as the wet, warm, folds of her sweet pussy began to drive him crazy as he forced his rock hard cock driving through her tight womanhood faster and harder. He couldn’t believe how good this felt and how intensely he wanted Vivian. His hand moved under her upper back to bring her breasts up as he leaned down to start suckling on them. His tongue circled her nipples inside of his warm sucking mouth as he kept fucking her. Then his hands slid down her belly to her hips as he leaned back up. His eyes found hers again as his mouth fell out in a deep moan, “UUUHHH Vi…Vivian… I’m gunna… Oooohhhh…” He moaned above her just as his hard cock began to swell and pulsate deep within her. He held her hips tightly in his hands and started thrusting so hard and fast within her from the intense need to fuck her hard. He held her hips down on his as he fucked her hard with relentless pounding thrusts until her inner walls felt fully stimulated the whole time, as if he was pulling out and driving himself into her all at the same time. Then he leaned down upon her and kissed her neck before crying out in a deep moan against her neck, “OOoohhh… gunna….UUUUUUHHHHH!!!! and yet again exploding deep within her warm, wet, sexy pussy. His hips kept driving his exploding cock deep within her as a second gush of cum filled her insides with warm love and he continued to moan against her neck, “VIVIAN!!!!!”

Finally, he began to slow and breath hard against her as he spilled the last of himself within her. After catching his breath, he picked his torso up off of her so that he could let her breath and look down into her eyes with his hips still pressed against hers and his cock still buried deep within her. “Oh Vivian…. I’m all yours.”
Modify message

Report to moderator
ip.gif
Offline VashtiDreamer
Topic starter

“I’m your lover, your protector, your admirer, and your happy sex slave.” His words sent a jolt through Vivian, telling her to believe those words, that he wouldn’t be her downfall and he was sincere in his pledge. It wasn’t just the lust they shared that was bonding them together, something else was there, a recognition that her soul felt with his. That realization startled her a little and made her move to test him, wanting to know how much of it was just the afterglow of good sex and how much of her feelings for him were based on something real.

The need to know is what drove her to free him, offering him power over her as well as the chance to figure out his own desires. She wouldn’t admit it to him, but she wanted him to make her his as surely as she’d already made him hers. Her back arched as his hands found her breasts and she moaned for him. Her hands found his shoulders and then his neck, helping her continue to kiss him as he pinched and twisted her hard, pink nipples. Her moans of pleasure were muffled by his lips.

When he broke their kiss, she pouted slightly but the rest of her didn’t remain still. Her back and hips undulated, arching off the bed from the feel of his hands still on her breasts, something that was making her tighten around his shaft, desperate for more of him. When he finally obliged and pulled his hips back in order to drive himself into her, she screamed her moans, cumming hard after his third thrust into her. She grew even tighter around him despite the gush of her desire that he pulled from her as his hips pulled back again. “Stewart….yes…please.” She gasped out, her heels digging into his thighs and ass as she sought to cling to him in some way, his next handful of thrusts giving her no reprieve and she clawed at his chest when she came again, whimpering and mewing beneath him as her eyes closed and her head fell back. Her violet hair tangled with the sheets and clung to her damp skin, glowing and flaring with magic each time Stewart pounded into her. She gasped and moaned his name, her eyes closing as her hips lifted to meet each of his thrusts, the wet sounds of their bodies connecting punctuating her moans and pants while her hands struggled to find something to hold onto. She raked another part over his chest and then his arms as she came for him again, clenching his cock so tightly that she pushed him back before he could thrust into her again. Her wetness gushed and dripped down her slit and ass while her leg slid from his hip. Vivian’s thighs trembled too much for her to keep them wrapped around his hips. “Cum, Stewart, cum…I need you so much.” She pleaded, feeling his cock twitching inside of her swelling folds and fighting to keep from arching off the bed again as another orgasm rippled through her, leaving her weak and whimpering beneath Stewart. She fought her body, lifting her hips and milking him with each thrust he made into her, hoping to push him over the edge and only when she felt him slam into her and remain there, his cock twitching did Vivian give into her orgasm, going weak beneath him as her entire body trembled and she struggled to breath through the moans that racked her body.

Stewart’s weight didn’t bother Vivian and despite the tremors that shook her limbs she brought her hand up to stroke the back of his head and then down his spine, while her body continued to quiver and jerk. When he leaned up to look down at her she smiled, unable to do much more than gasp and groan, the feel of him still buried deep inside of her kept her body from calming down.

Vivian closed her eyes, unable to keep from groaning and moaning as she pulled herself up, breaking the contact between them and then with one last effort she reached up and dragged Stewart down besides her on the bed and draped herself over him. “You have too much energy.” She teased, swallowing a moan and trying to will herself to stop trembling. “I need a minute, for someone with no experience you are incredibly good at making me cum.” Vivian told him, unable to keep from running her fingers over his side, tracing the line of his muscles and then his ribcage. As she traced patterns on his skin she became aware of the fact that he was glowing.

With most of her trembling under control Vivian sat up and looked at her own skin and then Stewart. “You’re glowing and I feel more powerful than I have ever felt.” She commented, unaware of how bright her silver eyes and hair were glowing, the concern over what it meant that Stewart was glowing only added to her own spike in power and she flared brighter for a moment before she collected herself and then closed her eyes so she could tap down all of her magic.

After tucking all of her magic away and removing the glow from her skin, hair and eyes, Vivian opened her eyes and reached for Stewart. “Do not mention this to anyone.” She cautioned him, fear of what another witch would do to him if they knew he could replenish their spent magic. She cupped his cheek and pressed her forehead to his. “No one can know about your ability to recharge magic, Stewart.” She told him. “Not even your priests if you go to confession. They will hang you as surely as they will hang me.” Her silver eyes searched his face, hoping he would be wise and head her words. “I do not want you harmed, I do not like the thought of it. Promise me, you will keep the knowledge of what you are capable of between us.” She said, her lips lifting as she teased him. “You are a fine lover any woman would be blessed to call you hers. Do not go bragging that you can make a woman weak and helpless while she screams your name, no matter how much you want to. I do not want to have to scare off every maiden who crosses your path.” Vivian kissed Stewart and then tried to stand to head to her small wooden tub and the hand pump. “Come, we will bathe and then I’ll go kill my chicken so you have something to eat before we figure out where to go first.” Vivian said, her legs a little unsteady as she made her way across the room.

Report to moderator
ip.gif
Online JaySwitch
  • xx.gif

Stewart had never felt so alive, so turned on, and so wanting to pleasure and please another person as he did in this moment with Vivian. Nothing else mattered in the world as long as he was locked in intimate passionate sex with Vivian. She was easily the best thing to happen to him ever and he wanted to let her know that. Every thrust he filled her sexy body with, every kiss he planted on her lips, and every moan she extracted from his pleasured body wanted to tell her such, yet his hard throbbing cock spoke louder to how he felt about her than any of that. Her body felt so good locked around his throbbing cock. He moaned and cried out in passion with her as he felt her tight her lovely pussy around his cock in their combined throws of love making. The sight of her lovely face and body crying out and arching in pure pleasure from his hard thrusts was the most beautiful sight he’d ever seen and drove him on to pound her beautiful pussy harder and faster to bring as much pleasure to Vivian as he possibly could! When he heard Vivian cry out to him, “Cum, Stewart, cum…I need you so much.” He exploded for her soon after in great ecstasy, giving everything he had to fill her sweet pussy with his warm love. It was quite simply the most erotic moment of his entire life!

As the heights of pleasure slowed and faded he took his time to recover his breath on top of her, but then easily slipped off of her to lay next to her. As she claimed on top of his chest, legs, and side, he wrapped his arms around her and cuddled her to him lovingly. It felt so good to have her close to him, their naked skin touching while still on fire from the hot pleasure of great sex as they calmed down together in a loving embrace. At first his chest heaved and his slightly slick with sweat body emanated heat like a furnace, but soon he was able to calm his breathing and cool down his core a little. “Oh Vivian…” but his words were interrupted by hers as she said, “You have too much energy.” She teased, swallowing a moan and trying to will herself to stop trembling. He laughed tenderly as he let out a breath before smiling to her and kissing her forehead, “So I’ve been told…”

Then she said, “I need a minute, for someone with no experience you are incredibly good at making me cum.” Vivian told him, unable to keep from running her fingers over his side, tracing the line of his muscles and then his ribcage. He took in a breath as she ran her hands down his side as he closed his eyes and pulled her closer against him. “Oh Vivian… I have never experienced anything like what we experienced together! Your words make me want to cry with joy. I have never let a woman take me inside of her before you, however I have had the pleasure of pleasuring a woman in other ways, or having her pleasure me. I’ve also had the pleasure of learning from watching professionals make love within orgies, yet nothing compares to what happened between us tonight.” He said, not realizing in that moment how much he had just divulged, for the only possible explanation for his experiences were that he was a major member of the royal family of the Kingdom.

He didn’t even realize the clues he had given as he continued, “I think it will take us more than a life time to figure out what has happened between us this day, but I do know that I have always had energy to burn, and now I know who I want to share it with!” At first he starts to say, “You…”, but then he is forced to shake his head in disbelief as he let his emotions manifest themselves in a laugh while he tried to come to terms with his emotions before he finally forcing out, “You…you are the woman I’ve been waiting for!” He looked back down to stare into her gorgeous eyes. “You’ve shown me more of the world then I ever knew excited today. I can’t understand it all yet, but I do know I want to hold you and never let you go!” He then took a deep breath and ran his free hand over her cheek to brush her pretty purple hair from her gorgeous face as his other arm was trapped beneath her body in support of her against his warm being. “You are an incredible woman Vivian. All I know is I want you, and I want to do this again, and again, and again, and I want to please you more.”

Then he noticed a new look of surprised realization within Vivian’s eyes as she said, ““You’re glowing and I feel more powerful than I have ever felt.” Stewart took her words easily as the truth and looked at her and then himself in curious open recognition. He took a good long while to let not only what he was seeing, but also what he was feeling within himself, and what he felt within her, as they were pressed against each other, before he responded, “I am glowing! Not as brightly as you are, but, yes, I am glowing too!? What is going on?!” He then took in a sharp breath as she glowed brighter from her own emotions of seeing him glow for her. “I don’t know what’s going on, but I can feel it,” he said as more realization filled his understanding, “Gods I can feel it! My energy is filling your reservoir of witching power!“ He then held her close in a bit of concern, remembering what the Kingdom wiseman once told him long ago, “Are you ok? I have some ability to control it if you need me to slow the flow of my energy down?”

His eyes locked on hers, ready to do anything she needed him to do to control and understand how powerful their combined flow of power was, even though neither of then had a clue as to how powerful their connection really was. Vivian was able to control and collect herself which quelled the concern and flow of energy from Stewart. He smiled, and it dawned on him that they now had three forms of communications, words, expressions, and energy flow. He then laughed and smiled brightly to her, “Any time you need it lovely, I will gladly give it to you.” He said and took in a deep breath, finding even more affection for her in the understanding that she had been able to recognize the overwhelming flow of energy between the two of them and had been able to force herself to control it and calm herself down. It might have been subtle, but very, very, very profound and important! He then said, “I feel your energy back against me and I am grateful.” He then chocked on the words that where the truth. Somewhere deep inside he knew it was true, but his intellectual and reasoning mind couldn’t bring himself to claim it so early or so suddenly even though the proof was so retally available between the two of them, so he held it back.

He was actually sad to see her control her energy enough that she could turn off her glow, fore he loved how she glowed, but he realized that it was a good thing that she could control it and that made him smile. Still he hugged her closer, letting her know far beyond words that he deeply understood and approved of her emotional control, even though he couldn’t yet put into words what he instinctively felt while holding her close to himself. Instead of trying to explain what he realized within her, he simply pulled her lips up to his and kissed her with loving sweetness. When the kiss ended his eyes were a little watery as he stared with his dark greys into her eyes.

The mood changed slightly as she reached for him and said, “Do not mention this to anyone.” She cautioned him, fear of what another witch would do to him if they knew he could replenish their spent magic. She cupped his cheek and pressed her forehead to his. “No one can know about your ability to recharge magic, Stewart.” She told him. “Not even your priests if you go to confession. They will hang you as surely as they will hang me.” Her silver eyes searched his face. Her beautiful face that he had realized was full of trust and pure love spoke to him and he nodded in acceptance of her warning. His day and night with her had trumped every talking point that any priest had given him as he instinctively knew the priest’s words carried little weight when it came to lust or love.

“I do not want you harmed, I do not like the thought of it. Promise me, you will keep the knowledge of what you are capable of between us.” She said, her lips lifting as she teased him. “You are a fine lover any woman would be blessed to call you hers. Do not go bragging that you can make a woman weak and helpless while she screams your name, no matter how much you want to. I do not want to have to scare off every maiden who crosses your path.” Vivian kissed Stewart and then tried to stand to head to her small wooden tub and the hand pump. He couldn’t say much. He did manage, “As long as you stick up for me in the love category you have my word gorgeous!” and then he smiled brightly, gladly giving his trust and love to her. He then heard her say, “Come, we will bathe and then I’ll go kill my chicken so you have something to eat before we figure out where to go first.” Vivian said, her legs a little unsteady as she made her way across the room.

Stewart smiled and chuckled only slightly audibly before forcing himself to keep quite in love and respect for how she tried to act unreasonably strong for him. In respect and love for her he stood up out of the tub after her and gently offered her his strong arm to support her without question or request. There were no words exchanged, she either excepted his loving support or not. If she did he would lead her to her tub, or if not, he would let her find it on her own as he held back. He held his hand out to support her in entering the slippery tub. He knew it might be precarious, so he lent his arm to her so that she could enter it elegantly with confidence. Once she was in the tub he offered her the bar of soap and helped her message her aching muscles if she needed it. He would enter the tub to caress and massage her body if she wanted it.

He would join her if she asked him to and would finish the caressing and washing until she felt fully cleansed and rejuvenated. He stayed longer in the tub after she got out as he wanted to cleanse himself and would happily allow her to finish his cleansing if she so chose.

Once he was clean he said, “You are heaven on earth. I don’t know what to think, but I know I want you in my life, close to me, and kissing me” before he kissed her and held her kiss tightly before finally letting go when the water moved as they lost balance. He kept her close and cushioned her from the fall they both encountered within the tub. He supported her and laughed when they fell, enjoying having her fall against him. She felt so good in his arms he couldn’t even describe it! After their bath they retreated to her bed again to fall asleep in each other’s arms. They slept for a good long while as the world outside swirled in disturbed norms of injustice. Vivian’s and Stewarts connection of powers was powerful, but was it powerful enough to register with the rest of the powerful beings in the world? It was not one or the other, but the combination of the two extraordinary beings together that became so powerful!

Stewart awake first. His arms still wrapped around Vivian. The covers still keeping his radiant warmth held in to engulf her with an unspoken promise of never knowing the lack of warmth again. He smiled as he looked down at the lovely sleeping Vivian in his arms. “I’m the luckiest man in the world.” He whispered as he watched her begin to stir in awaken within his arms. He kept her close within his warmth as she woke up and he kissed her lovingly after saying, “good morning beautiful.”

They woke up together and once they were out of bed he helped her make breakfast. It wasn’t his place, so he didn’t try to take the initiative, but he gladly provided help and experience when she asked for it in making breakfast. After breakfast he said, “What do you think is left outside? Those birds were possessed! I want to go out and see if my friends made it out alive, but, if those birds attack again, can we defend ourselves?”

Stewart would put on his armor that she had repaired the night before. He took up his sword and slid it back within his sheath. A Paladin armored Knight with a great broad sword might be danger to most witches, but this one was anything but to Vivian. he smiled to her and took her hand, ready to lead her out into the unknown and ready to protect her if need be.

Back
Top Bottom