Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx Any Own & Breed Me

Vilde

Moon
Hello everyone! My name is Vilde. I'm an avid writer and roleplaying. I'm looking forward to meeting new people and trying out new ideas of the master/slave or master/pet variety. I'm really into the whole domination/training aspect of pairings like those. I'm also open to nearly all genres. Fantasy and sci-fi are among some of my favorites, but I'll take any and all ideas.

I only have two vague cravings at the moment. I'm looking for roleplays involving lactation/hucows and for master/slave roleplays where my partner would play a large horde of monsters, such as a clan of goblins or orc tribe, who capture and enslave local women.

If you have a plot that you think might be interesting, feel free to shoot me a message.

But before I can post what I'm interested in, I have a few, quick rules.

Length - I prefer my roleplays to be literate or semi-literate, meaning that I'd like detail and a couple or more paragraphs. Two to five paragraphs is my preference!

Limits - I'm pretty open to new ideas. But there are a few things that I just won't RP. This includes vore, necrophilia, bestiality, anything involving feet, wasteplay, watersports, anything involving gas, pedophilia/huge age gaps.

Pictures/Face Claims - If I use pictures for my characters' appearances, I use anime-styled pictures. If you have a problem with that, then I am not the partner for you.

Roles - I prefer to play submissive roles.

Kinks - My main ones are as follows: Breast/nipple play, lactation, petplay, objectification, groping, breeding, public use, body modification, training, flogging/whipping, big breasts/asses, power dynamics

For the full scope of my kinks, my F-list can be found here: F-list - Warning Before I go any further, I would like to reiterate that I am very interested in including lactation and hucow elements into the roleplay as well as playing a character with large, perhaps oversized breasts.

That's pretty much all I have, for the time being. Thank you very much for your time if you've made it this far! My PMs are always open.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom