Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mx Female Seeking ROMANCE with Conflict

Campion

Star
I seek many things, but no matter what else, descriptive story, characters with depth and faults, conflict for our characters to overcome, my male & your female find romance and love to emerge.
Yeah, happy endings! But pain in the making.
I care not of your sex/gender, just that you play a wonderful woman. I like making friends and may share some of myself, but I'm not looking for more than that.

Plot bunnies below, but prefs first *s counted for import:

Things not sought:
One liners*****
Partners who don't want to chat and plan****
Scat/bathroom play**
Humiliating him****
Mean female characters**** (she can be cruel, just not to him once they befriend...and don't make that ridiculously hard)
Wimpy females waiting to be saved.*** She may have her problems, but she brings her own strengths.
Anything where an ass and mouth are together*****
Pegging**
Foot play-just Meh
Women who are both short and slim - sorry, just not enjoyed**

Things enjoyed:
Building together***
Posts with some real description of her thoughts and senses*****
Posting at least 1/week, preferably most days.***
Romance especially when conflicted*****
Curvy ladies**
Teasing words**
Lingering kisses***
Aftercare**
Tall lasses **
Thicc ladies (voluptuous, rubenesque, etc)**
Muscular ladies*
Back rubs
Teasing***
Breastplay****
Full breasts*
Unexpected jealousy
Kisses and hugs that matter****
Giving and getting oral*****
Making love (duh)*****
Hot Dogging
Protectiveness toward him
Rough sex from her
Cock to ass only if desired
Lactation only if enjoyed
Humans, demihumans, anthros all enjoyed
Other interests shared if we click

Da plots:
Don't have to just be my plots. If my prefs work for you, and you have a plot you are aching to do, let me know!

Hired by nature...
It is the time of the Roman Empire. As stone road are built and forges made, the Fae creatures must retreat before it. A lovely lady Druidess realizes that to slow the incursion into Gaul, she needs someone who can fight and delay the enemy. My late 40s warrior has taken a leg wound that has forced him to retire, and she approaches him with an offer to restore his youth and health in return for him serving the interests of nature for five years. The offer is overwhelming and he agrees to it, then learns of the many challenges before him. He'll need to work with her VERY closely to make headway.
----
Antarctic explorer. The melting ice cap has revealed what appears to be a massive ancient crashed alien spaceship. Your choice to be a tough but pretty researcher or the strangely sensual alien. I will take the opposite role. Because this one could go many different ways, I'd love some creative thoughts to match with my own
----
Big Women make the best pets
Basically, in the RP, a type of large women are kept as pets.
Maybe the larger race was facing genocide and agreed to send a portion of their population each year to be pets.
Maybe somedemihuman, anthro or kemonomimi have been raised with their role being servants.
I am happy to play across from any demi-human race, and if you want to play an anthro or kemonomimi, even a Giantess, that is fine. If you want to play something Wilder like a lamia, centaur or drider, let's discuss how that could work
I am hoping for some conflict between them at first due to differences in culture, race, age or beliefs. And hoping that despite this romance blooms where unexpected.
----
Against the zombies.
Your char- a female bounty hunter, just bitten by a zombie.
My guy- an anthro or demi-dogman with the antidote to zombie infection in his saliva. Many want to kidnap and control him. He is a sweetheart who just wants to help people. He needs a tough, hard b**ch to keep his innocent self safe and doing what he needs to for humanity
----
Shipwrecked! ~ (Possible pairings including any of Human/Were/Mermaid/Selkie/Anthro/Naga/Monstergirl) One of us has been stuck on an island for a long time when the other arrives. Will they figure out how to get along so romance can bloom?
---

The prince needs a bride ~ A prince is threatened with his life and uses the excuse of seeking a princess to flee. He finds your char as either a powerful sorceress or an amazon warrior, who can be an amazing protector as well as lover.
---
Caving in - two enemies get trapped in the same cave-in and must join forces to live and escape. Does understanding and romance grow?
---
A protective vampire. My Federal agent has searched for a dark killer who devours the bodies of victims. You are from the vampire council and sent to stop the creature before too much attention was drawn. So she protects him to assist his investigation, since he has access to video records and such. But what happens when he finally meets his protector?

Lastly:
You can expect 2 to 5 paragraphs which I think will be pretty descriptive. I don't ghost and will try to tell you if I'm gone for a while. Usually I try to reply daily but don't expect it from my partner if told otherwise.

Thanks for reading,
Camp

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom