Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx Any A Sub's Intros and Plots ("Gold Stars" Plot Highlighted)

Lewder

Moon
Hello, I'm Lewder. I'm an experienced rper (over a decade) who does literate roleplays, offering you long kinky paragraphs to get off to. I play exclusively submissive characters, willing to play both males and females, and play against both too.. I have a preference towards male doms, but will never turn down a cruel femdom. I am very kinky, and have a near endless amount of kinks I'd love to do. I'll also offer plot scenarios that are fun and creative, but feel free to suggest your own as long as they revolve around my character being dominated hard.

~---Kinks---~
  • Master/slave
  • Domination
  • Humiliation
  • Downtalk
  • Cock & Ball/Pussy Worship
  • Chastity/Orgasm Denial
  • Life Control
  • Raceplay (Black Dom)
  • Pain/Torture
  • Rimjobs
  • Bestiality
  • OOC Talk
  • Sweat/Musk/Scents
  • Small Dom/Big Sub
But I'll love you forever if you want any of these
  • Snuff
  • Filth
  • Bathroom
  • Gore
  • Inflation
  • Feet
  • Micro/Macro

~---Polts---~
The Den of Sin is a special kind of bar. It serves average food and a normal selection of drinks. But it is one of the most profitable, popular bars in the city? Why? The answer lies in the service. The Bar has the policy where the patrons can do whatever they want to the staff. Within its walls, nothing is illegal when its done to the staff. The staff are forced to smile and take it, continuing service until they are physically unable to anymore, which often is the case.

For this one, I do want more cruel and mean characters to play against. Obviously you'll be the patrons, and I'll be the staff. If you take it and are willing to do some/all from the Super Optional list, you'll have my eternal love

Your character is a well known rich man who makes headlines for his rather, controversial views that he's not ashamed to flat out admit. He makes the claim that there is no such thing as a lesbian, just a girl who hasn't been dicked down hard enough in their lives. And he's willing to put a bet on this on his internet game show "Gold Stars". In this show, he pays a married lesbian couple, one of whom is a Gold Star Lesbian, to come. They're paid a hefty sum to come on, and offered more money if they win. Y/C will then subject the Gold Star to a series of humilating cock related activities on live stream, with the goal of breaking her and making her want to crave cock, but never penetrating her. At the end, he'll ask her if she wants to be bred brutally in front of the world and knocked up. If she says no, then she gets paid double what she was to come on, and her and her wife get to humiliate him in any way they want. However, as per contract, she is legally required to remain a gold star lesbian for the rest of her life. If she says yes, however, then she is bred by him, knocked up, becomes his slave for a year, and divorces her wife on the spot, never to see her again.

In a fantasy world, Goblins have been classified by the world government as invasive vermin who are nothing but harm to any ecosystem they inhabit. Any and all rights normally granted to a sentient creature were stripped from them. As such, owning them as slaves became the hip and trendy thing for the rich elites to do. They pay out the ass to have adventurers go out and raid warrens, bringing back small greenskins to be their property. Of course, magically neutered to never be able to rebel against their masters either.

There are a lot of ways this one can go. We could do it as it says on the tin, with you as the noble who owns the slaves played by me, happily spending their days tormenting them. You could be an adventurer who raids a warren, testing and breaking in their catches. It could be on a horrid goblin breeding farm, where they're raised to be sold off as slaves.

Y/C is a goblin who is a crafty one. They made deal with a powerful demon that, in exchange for their soul for the rest of eternity in a year's time, they'll never loose at gambling, ever. Everything left to chance goes their way. The first thing they do? Scam a warlock into giving them a manor in which to collect someone's soul. With this, they exploit a loophole in the standard demon contract, meant to cover the case in which a soul is split into two. So instead of only one soul being collected and the deal being done, the contract will be renewed, and the other soul will be collected at the end of the new term. With their ability to take souls, Y/C makes bets with people and legally wins their souls, being able to give them to the demons instead. The demons....find this hilarious and let them keep doing it.

So Y/C keeps two slaves (M/C's) at all times for their own entertainment. They're in constant competition with each other, rules made by Y/C. The loser at the end of the contract term will be given to the demons to be their eternal play thing.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom