Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Seeking 1 F for small group RP!

QuillAndInk

For Pen and Paper!
All links and images should be considered NSFW.

The Idea:

A principal catches a teen couple fooling around in his office. Instead of punishing them, he invites them over to his house - for dinner - where, in the presence of his wife, he makes a Swingers-proposal. As an older couple, they have wanted to fool around with a much younger couple for a while now, perhaps even verbally talking of a Teacher/Student type of fantasy given his role at the school. He jumps on the opportunity, perhaps one of the students being known as a player/slut/open minded.

There's the obvious Principal/Girl (dom/sub) aspect, but the male student could also be 'unleashed' to a degree on the principals wife, or the reverse could be true - all depends on the person!

@LeaT has agreed to play one of the roles but is open to which one she plays.
I will be playing both Male roles - so we are looking for a third partner! If you're interested, shoot me a DM with the role/character sketch you're interested in so we can get the ball rolling!

Couple 1: The Older Couple
Wife - Open
The Husband
- Richard Nailor - is the Principal at a local HS. At 38 years old, the straight laced Principal and his pretty wife are part of a local Swingers scene. They've played out various fantasies, often with his wife dressing in a school uniform to play a 'bad student'. They've always wanted to experiment with a much younger couple and finally have the opportunity.

Name: Richard Nailor
NSFW 1 - NSFW 2 - NSFW 3
Info: A rising star in the Academic world, Richard beat out people with more experience to become the latest Principal at Knollwood High School. The suburban community has been very welcoming and while he has excelled in his new role, the Board would be horrified to learn what Richard and his wife get up to in their free time: Swinging! Both have long been sexual people and started exploring multiple partners while they dated, deciding on limiting it to Swinging once they got married. Its worked out well for both of them so far and they've had many partners over the last year. Most other couples have been around their age and with Richards job at a HS, both have played out school-based kinks in their bedroom and are curious being the 'older couple' in a swap.

Couple 2: The Teen Couple
Girlfriend - Open

Boyfriend - LRDGRat, Bio to be filled out upon discussion with whomever is the Girlfriend.
The Couple, perhaps always a bit open minded as many kids these days but lacking the experience to really push their boundaries, get caught with their pants down by the Principal - in his office! Fearing expulsion, they agree to come to his house for dinner - a bit shocked by the offer, and by the request to dress 'for a date'. When the intentions of the older couple become clear, its just the start of a very intriguing relationship.

Name: Andrew Simon
NSFW 1 - NSFW 2 - NSFW 3
Info: A bit of a bad-boy, Andrew has always kept an open mind when it comes to relationships. Not a stud, he still seems to have a lot of girls - due to his charm and personality. Now a senior in HS, he has certainly started to push the limits with what he can get away with, and how many girls he can hook up with before he graduates. He has only recently started dating his current girlfriend, but she seems to be open to some experimentation and risky places too - sneaking into the Principals office to fuck on his desk had been Andrews idea, but no other girl had been brave enough to do so. Being balls deep in her when the Principal walked in...well, no one had expected that or what would happen next.

Last edited:
I would love to join in on this, especially as the student. I'm thinking about a troubled youth kind of girl who sometimes is a little shy but has quite some fantasies and would even be grateful for the opportunity to explore like that. For the name, I'm thinking about Wendy Johnson.

Hi Goldie - thanks for the interest!

Could you PM me a character sketch? Pic / Name / Age / Kinks sort of thing, so I can get a better idea?

In full transparency, 1 other person also PM'd me yesterday but I am not sure what role they are interested in or what the character they had in mind is. Once I hear back from both of you I will be completely transparent with which direction I am going to go!

Back
Top Bottom