Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Roleplay Partner Request

Hello All! I've been out of the roleplaying game for a few year now and i'd like to try to get back into it. I'm down with just about anything so, just shoot your ideas to me and ill let you know if im comfortable with the idea or not. Here are a few of my ideas we can try and play off of.

Fantasy themed

This could be made up many different way. Depends on what type of creatures we chose to pair up. I was thinking some type of fairy race, nymph, or mermaid. The other character could be human or another creature that is not aloud to be seen with their kind. This would be a forbidden love type theme.

Princess/Prince falls for common wealth

This is a general theme that of course goes along the lines of a prince or princess falling for the help. The prince/princess is set to an arranged marriage and must decide what they truly want.

Murder Mystery

This theme could go many ways. Right now I've been doing a story where a girl was set to get married, but then is kidnapped and his friends must save her. The love interest comes up with time of spending time with the person the character is around. This could also go a different way where the girl is supposed to be married and her fiance and her are kidnapped. The fiance has many emenies due to the fact of being very well off and burning bridges with many people. This kidnapper wants revenge and it could end up with the girl being brain washed into loving the kidnapper.

Fruits Basket
Canon/OC characters
I'd like to start somewhere from then beginning with an OC character meeting one of the canon characters. Once they meet of course the OC character learns of the curse, but id like to try and take a different approach. Possibly the OC character is trying to get close to the canon, but they just wont fully let them in, and eventually they break through and learn about the curse.

I'm always down for playing the opposite sex or even each of use playing a male and female!

Let me know if you want to start something! I can't wait.
c55e5d7dca5c7a8e80d250e45593069b.gif

Back
Top Bottom