Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx Male Smutty Cravings - Seeking older male characters

Faber

Banned
Banished
My Character
  • 15-21​
  • Virgin/Very little experience​
  • A sweet and innocent "good girl"​
  • A kinky little nymphomaniac waiting to be awakened​

Your Character
  • Father; Stepfather; Uncle; Teacher; Neighbor; Friend's father; Father's friend; Robber; Random stranger
  • 25-45
  • A horny guy who's willing to take advantage of a naive young girl.

• Big cocks - up to 12 inches
  • Age difference - up to 30 years
  • Size difference - petite girl/tall, bulky man
  • Non-con - No consent, but she will end up enjoying it
  • Dub-con - Ditto
  • Reluctance
  • Corruption
  • Pretending to be asleep/not notice as he has his way with her
  • Groping
  • Molesting
  • Fingering
  • Vaginal sex
  • Oral sex
  • Sex toys - anything that can be used as a sex toy
  • Rough sex
  • Hair pulling
  • Dirty talk
  • Public sex - car; dressing room; behind a tree; between library shelves; fingering under the table; etc
  • Sexual frustration
  • Multiple orgasms
  • Gangbang
  • Incest - father; stepfather; uncle
  • Anal sex
  • Anal training
  • Rimming - his tongue on her
  • Bondage
  • Foot-jobs
  • Toilet stuff - scat; piss; anything in that realm
  • Diapers
  • Vomit
  • Snuff
  • Unattractive characters
  • Master/slave or pet dynamics

Specific Cravings
  • Stranger on the bus/subway - MC is taking the bus/subway and there are no seats left, so she has to stand. The man behind her starts discreetly touching her (slipping his hand underneath her skirt; grinding against her ass; etc). She resists at first, but eventually gives in and allows him to finger and maybe even fuck her right there without anyone noticing. Or he fingers her on the bus, follows her once she gets off, and fucks her at a second location.
  • Massage - Starts out as something perfectly innocent, but quickly turns steamy once he starts testing her limits and she doesn't stop him.
  • She keeps accidentally turning him on without realizing what she's doing. One day, he decides he's had enough.
  • Our characters are forced to share a bed. She pretends to be asleep as he stats groping/fingering her, but can't keep up the facade once he brings her to orgasm.
  • More bed sharing. In this one, she actually does fall asleep. She has a wet dream and ends up grinding on him in her sleep. He takes full advantage of the situation.
  • Spanking leads to fingering leads to fucking.
  • Gangbang - Any situation wherein MC gets raped by multiple men, but ends up loving it.
  • Incest plot (father; stepfather; uncle) - They've always been close and affectionate with each other, but lately, he's been pushing boundaries and testing her limits. She isn't sure what's going on, but she definitely likes it.

Rules
  • I'm not looking for romance. The RP will be purely smut-based.
  • I only RP in PMs, email or Discord
  • Literate English partners only. Frequent grammar and spelling mistakes will make me leave the RP. This is the only warning you'll get.
  • Posts will be written from the third-person perspective (he/she)
  • No one-liners. At least one detailed paragraph required. I can write up to 5+ if I'm feeling particularly inspired.
  • No godmodding.

PM Me
  • Don't reply on this thread. I won't respond.
  • Give me a list of your kinks and limits.
  • Tell me which pairing/s you're interested in.
  • "Hey, wanna RP?" messages will be ignored.

Back
Top Bottom