Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

[M/F] The Walking Dead

SinCat

Panda
Hello, hello.

After a nearly a year long break due to being slammed first with work and then the pandemic, and then more work, I'm back.

25 years old female, UK based, journalism grad. In other words, I can muster up some superb literacy levels, but ultimately I just mirror people. What you give is what you get. F-list can be found here.

Unlike previous threads, I'm going to be very short and precise with this as my crave is very specific.

I've recently gotten into The Walking Dead series (I know, I know. Slow of me) and while I'm currently on Season 7, trust me, I binge watch this shit like no tomorrow.

I'm looking for someone to play Daryl Dixon. I don't have a specific plot in mind thus I'm open to discuss, although I've got a couple of ideas that need some fleshing out. Open to doubling if that's what tickles your fancy, but yes. This is basically all I'm currently interested in, having developed a mad fictional crush on a character about everyone crushes on, like a basic bitch I am, haha.

Can't say I'm expecting much here, but let's just say you will make my miserable first day of a lockdown vol.2 a little better if you happen to be the person I'm looking for.

Adios.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom