Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Great Cascade (CasualVelociraptor x DigitalSiren)

Bunny

ʜᴇ ᴡɪʟʟ ʙᴇ ᴍɪɴᴇ.. ʜᴇ ᴅᴏᴇsɴᴛ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴀ ᴄʜᴏɪᴄᴇ ♥
It was a late start of the day for Vanya, the sun already high in the sky when she stepped from her home. Inhaling the sweet smelling air, jasmine blooming along the bricks at the front of her home. The scent was thick, enveloping her wholly as Vanya tipped her face towards the heavens, bathing in the sunlight. Even at midday her body felt languid from lack of sleep and still her mind swirled with the spells and potions she'd been trying to make work. Avonlea would be waiting for her in her workshop, likely cross at her tardiness. That wasn't something she was looking forward to. The breeze rippled through the the basin, catching her long vivid pink hair on it's fingers tugging at her, as if begging she take wing and play with it. Vanya felt the urge deep within her soul and drained as she was, she wanted nothing more than to listen to the wind's siren call and join it. The delicate wings behind her trembled as the breeze encircled her. Magenta eyes closed for a moment and she sighed. "Okay, but only to Avonlea's" Her voice was sweet as she whispered to the wind.

b75e8880c77fd589fb0dec3a3e2cce32.jpg

A smile curled on Vanya's lips and she took a running leap off the small piece of land that her home sat upon. Mist brushed her face as she plummeted down like the water that fell along the waterfall. "Wee-hee!" Eyes opening, her cry of joy drowned out by the roaring of the water. Vanya opened her wings just seconds before she'd hit the water and with a flap she pushed back upwards into the sky. Avonlea's workshop was up near the top of the waterfall. Silvery translucent wings were held open as she caught an updraft, riding it upwards. The ripple of fabric could be heard behind her as her dove grey tails of her outfit trailed behind her in the wind. Vanya had dressed to make herself happy and to brighten her day. The bodysuit was mostly sapphire blue, with dove grey, cream and gold accents. She was a slip of a faerie and it put her assets on display. Not to mention against her pale skin and bright hair, the combination was striking.

As she flew, she couldn't help but wonder if the dragonling Bymed would be there. He was handsome and while she had far less contact with him than Avonlea, she couldn't help but hope he noticed her, though his eyes seemed to only be for the nymph who was so absorbed in her work, she barely noticed, if she was aware at all. One leg straightened as she touched down on the cobblestone that led up to Avonlea's workshop. As she walked towards the door, her fingers smoothed her hair. Flying was one of the most wonderful things but it was not kind to the hair. Opening the door, Vanya had the decency to look sheepish. "Hey! Sorry I'm late" She hadn't come up with anything to help though. She wasn't mechanically inclined like her best friend and while magic could help, she was at a lost to what it needed. Automatons were from another age and while Avonlea was able to keep most of them up and running she needed Vanya's help.

Problem was, Vanya's specialty was alchemy and while she was learning there was a lot that required things outside of her reach. Some likely not too hard to obtain and others much more. Without all, the magic wouldn't work correctly. Last night while she'd poured over books and tried some alchemical tricks she hadn't been able to get the little bird that Avonlea had given her working again. There had been rumors that spirits were needed but Vanya was almost certain there was a way to produce a "spirit"... Chuckling as Avonlea looked up, confused from her work, Vanya made her way into the workshop.

-----

aaddec60eb8a79f7cf21d798dfde1579.jpg

Avonlea had been up since before the sun had risen, slowly repairing the automatons that could no longer function without them. While they still "lived" this was a relatively easy task. It had taken her a good few hours to slowly dismantle the parts that needed replacing. Then a little longer to hunt down all the parts she needed to fix the three that lay on her massive work surface. Blue hair shimmered and moved like water even tied back like it was into a high ponytail. She had started the day in her charcoal grey coat but at some point she had removed it and was left with her light grey pants and top, both now a bit worse for wear. Dark smudges along them and her face from grease as she tinkered. In truth, when Vanya didn't show up on time, she didn't notice, focused entirely on fixing the coil on a jaguar's leg that had rusted through, leaving the automaton limp.

The sun had risen and she had yet to pause for much more than some tea and bread. Eating was a nuisance as far as Avonlea was considered; it stopped her from work. When not repairing automatons , which was her passion, she could be found about the village fixing things. She liked the way the mechanical world worked. It all had set patterns, when something broke, it could be a bit of a puzzle to figure out what was wrong, but there was a small thrill in finding the issue and then subsequently fixing it. She often could be seen with random dark stains or dirt smudges, her hair pulled back into the high ponytail and the fashionable clothing that Vanya had gotten her in disarray.

Looking up as the door opened she frowned. "You're late?" She looked to the clock and swore. "Vanya!" She shook her head, though in truth the pair was well matched, both guilty of getting lost in their work. Where she could tinker with things for hours, Vanya was well known to get lost in some text or her latest alchemical experiment; oddly enough, Vanya never seemed to wear any of her work however... even if explosions could be heard randomly sometimes from her house. Shaking her head she smiled at her friend. "You're here before Bymed, I think" She didn't remember him stopping by, but it wasn't unusual for her to be so absorbed in her work to notice such a thing. Looking around she found only her best friend.

Bymed, The Calm loved the wind tickling his hair and scales that calm June morning. It felt like the gentle exhalations of Avonlea were caressing him once again. And in a few minutes, he would land in the bustling city of Wilfarne by her shop and have an exciting update to share with her regarding the three Titan Souls she needed to reanimate the three automatons she was repairing.

He only had just enough focus in him to avoid crashing into other dragons and flying machines from across the Alliance, Confederation and Empire that crossed his airspace. He also only took in the celestial sight of the aptly named Floating Village as it clung to the waterfall for a moment. It had been weeks since he’d gone back to the capital of Fort Anankan to help his secret crush and dear friend deal with paperwork, and it felt good to finally be away from the stuffy, oppressive halls of the Council House.

Rathum, Protector of the Forest, a fellow Confederate federal emissary to the Lord Governor of the Wilfarnuine Province followed behind and smirked, “Day dreaming again, little brother?”

“Only by two minutes, Rathum,” Bymed smirked, then hid his embarrassment as was his wont.

“One hundred twenty glorious seconds!” Rathum joked back, then elbowed his brother in the left arm in mid-air. “When are you going to finally fly to her, Beemie?” That was a nickname Rathum had given him after some snobby elvish government dragon’s snout mispronounced his given name.

“I...just...you know how work is, right?” “Beemie” nervously chuckled, scratching the back of his head.

“You can always request a transfer out of Fort Anankan and work from here,” Rathum said with more gravity.

“But what about Mom? She needs us both.” After all, she had scale rot.

“She’ll be fine with just me in the house, I promise. Until you have a clutch of eggs and she demands that you visit for the holidays, that is.”

“What are you saying? That I don’t help her at all?!”

“Whoa, easy! For someone whose nomen is ‘Calm,’ you sure aren’t acting it now. Look, don’t worry so much about the future. The future is not set in stone. The right now isn’t either, so take action!”

“But my dreams” (of the war that seemed to be on the horizon) “and- I just get flustered around her, that’s all,” Bymed sighed, desperate to change the subject. “I really love her, have for years. Why is it so hard to say it now?”

Rathum was about to say something, but then Bymed asked, “Well, Mr. Wise Luck Dragon, how have you not found a guy?”

“It’s...uh...it’s ‘complications’ I think the humans say,” Rathum grumbled.

“ComplicatED. E. D, like Elder Dragon! How do you not remember that? Has your fake boyfriend been distracting you from your studies, eh?”

“Oh, hey, there’s her shop!”

“Wait, wha- OOF!” Bymed cried as he accidentally slammed his head into the Plosbeg’s Potions across the street from the workshop and landed on hard cobblestone ground.

“Uh, hey ladies...I think Beemie beamED his self! Excuse me one moment,” Rathum grimaced.

Meanwhile, over the north side of town, Daniel “Ghost” Ghoslan also let the cockpit hatch down and sat on his hat to let the wind gently flow through his dark hair in the radiance of the orange morn. He was tempted to close his eyes and savor this new discovery, but knew that would end in disaster for him and a whole block of very flammable wooden houses, maybe even the whole town. So he contented himself to gently land his aeroplane on the walkway of...

The Great Cascade.

The Dam of Dreams.

The One to Tower Above All.

The Golden City.

The only city man had never been in.

Until the Global Trade Freedom Treaty of 1863 opened up the Ananki Confederation’s doors to tariff-free trade. Credited as a great act for lifting millions out of poverty, it also opened the eyes of the Alliance, the Empire, and even the sleepy Olsea Kingdom to the beauty of the elven world.

Daniel had dreamed as a young lad of visiting the Land of Shimmering People, and put himself in the shoes of the fictional explorer-journalist Richard “Daring Dick” Pratchett he’d idolized as a kid, and as he gazed down upon the tiny city from above, he was amazed to see it fit his dreams.

He was also wondering how a faerie who could save an echo of her own voice on an enchanted piece of paper would think of him. As:

1. a mule destined just to carry her trinkets all the way from Lesser Caledoria?
  2. an “exotic” piece to be collected?
  3. “street leavings”?
Daniel closed his eyes now that he could and exhaled a little bit. He was a Ghost. The Ghost.

And he would just have to trust that he wouldn’t fuck up and sound like a broken automaton himself when trying to speak in rusty High Elvish!

Last edited:
There was a thud outside the shop and both feminine heads turned toward it. Vanya knew who it was without looking, Bymed was a lost cause, she knew it. She might have liked to make something more of their friendship but he'd never looked at her the way he looked at Avonlea, who was looking at the pair with confusion. Avonlea's head tilted to the side and she frowned some. "Are you alright?" She didn't quite understand why he seemed clumsier than she was, however it made her feel a bit better about herself. Though... she didn't have wings.

Vanya chuckled and lifted a singular brow playfully in Bymed's direction. It was a pity, but that wouldn't stop her from being friends with the dragonling. Standing beside her best friend she offered a soft smile. "I am sure he is fine, just had something.. or someone on his mind" She looked to Avonlea, who turned to look at her. "Isn't that dangerous? You know, when flying?" Giggling Vanya hugged the very confused tinkerer. "It is" This was said solemnly and she kissed her cheek. Her next words were soft though as she took pity on the man. "Though I am sure while fine, he might have a bump, why not fetch him a cold compress?" Avonlea smiled and nodded. "Okay"

In truth, the poor girl had never once noticed that all the attention Bymed paid her was anything more than friendship, though it was painfully clear to anyone around the pair. Doing as Vanya had bid her, she drenched a cloth in water before slipping ice into the middle. Twisting it she brought it over to Bymed, a smile on her lips. Rising up on her tip-toes she pressed the ice pack to his head; he wasn't much taller than her she noticed. Gazing up at him, Avonlea blushed softly, not normally one to invade anyone's personal space... however it was not the cause of her blush. His eyes were a lovely shade of blue, yet something else she'd never noticed. Her own eyes were so pale blue they almost looked like crystal.

Vanya watched her best friend, magenta eyes curious. Was she finally seeing how handsome the man before her was? There was a faint blushed on her cheeks. Smiling softly she turned away, allowing the pair a moment alone. Looking at Rathum she smiled, did he see what was happening? After a few moments she cleared her throat and Avonlea blinked, as if coming out of a spell and took a step backwards, stumbling slightly on an uneven tile. Avonlea looked to Bymed, blushing once more. "Does.. Does your head feel better?"

"Bymed, did you find something about the soul?" Vanya had other duties to attend to and while she wished to give the pair more time, there wasn't any more for her. Avonlea's eyes lit up and she turned back to him. "Have you?!" Her focus so easily pulled back to her passion. It was clear to see just how she felt about the machines laying on the table behind her.

Bymed’s throat dried up at the very moment that Avonlea asked him about his head, lost in the sparkling crystal in her eyes. When he lived here as a kid, he never used to be at a loss for words while they were swimming in Lake Wilfarnuine, or they were tickle fighting in a field of flowers, or he was flying with her in his arms in the moonlight.

But then again, his own eyes had only opened and his heart stirred to her developing beauty four years ago. And now she was staring at him in a different way than she used to, directly into his heart and soul, and he was having trouble processing because he wasn’t used to such eyes landing upon him. Was she just carefully examining Bymed’s bump on his head? Did this mean she had feelings for him too? Should he just kiss her right here and now?

So as he struggled with thousands of thoughts swirling in his head, Rathum grinned, “He’ll live” with a very forceful slap on the back, causing Bymed to bend down, stumble forward and thereby step closer to his crush. He then winked at Vanya. She always knew what was up, and this time would be no different.

Years ago, when they still had a lot of growing up to do, everybody around Rathum had urged him to ask out Vanya on a date. But when he did so he was so awkward about it that Vanya instantly intuited that he was gay. Ever since, Vanya had been like the sister he never had.

Then Vanya asked Bymed about the Soul, and he beamed with pride as he said to Avonlea after excitedly placing his hands on her shoulders, “I know it took me a while, but I sent Vanya’s enchanted message to a Caledorian expeditionary, who found all three Souls for all the automata you needed to fix deep in the frozen ice caps of Lesser Caledoria. And the best part is, the Council covered his fee and expenses, waived all associated customs fees, and put Avonlea’s Automata Workshop on the Magical Landmark Index to help you get back on your feet and serving the community and tourism in the area with these historic machines.

“Anyway, the explorer scrolled ahead earlier to say he’d be arriving today in his flying contraption with the crystals, and someone from the Ananka Society of Magical Histories will be by sometime later this week to inscribe the enchantment on your door. At least, so they said. Anyway, I hope that was, y’know, helpful.”

Bymed’s burst of confidence was short lived as he scratched the back of his head, cleared his throat and looked away with a chuckle.

“Did somebody mention an explorer?” Daniel asked at that moment as he stepped in the shop doorway and held out a small burlap sack that glowed a deep, ocean glass blue from the power of the Titan Souls.

“You must be Vanya, then,” he added a gave a small grin, not realizing it was actually Avonlea he was talking to. Then shook her hand with a powerful but gentle grip, before holding the dainty hand in his meatier one. “I enjoyed hearing your message. It was definitely no small feat to thaw and then destroy three Imperial Frigid War-era Super Titans to get each of these, but it was worth it to see you in person.”

Bymed’s ears flattened in dismay. The man was a whole head taller than him at what looked to be 6 Imperial feet compared to his paltry 5’5”. He also looked to be much more toned, with rippling muscles. If a human like him really wanted Avonlea, there was very little that puny Beemie could do to stop from being pushed aside in favor of Captain Hunky, Fearless Pilot, and he knew it.

Rathum grinned as he formed the opposite assessment of the human’s physique and got more graphic in his head besides. Then the dragonling rumbled with laughter, giving another series of back slaps to the pilot’s shoulder blades and finding them to be pleasingly hard targets. If Vanya didn’t make a move on him, Rathum would just wing up and do it himself. Of course, there were risks involved in messing with the more conservative sexual mores of humans, up to and including twenty years of hard labor if caught in “unnatural” acts in Imperial territory or with an Imperial citizen. But the rewards could be equally great.

“Apologies, but that’s Vanya and this is Avonlea. I’m Rathum, Protector of the Forest and this is Bymed, the Calm,” Rathum explained once he was done coughing from his chuckle fit.

“Ohhhh. Well, I’m Daniel, the Dense. Right, I...uh...here, Avonlea, I believe these belong to you. And it was nice meeting you too, Vanya,” Daniel said sheepishly, his brown eyes averting themselves and his cheeks tomato red. “I should probably be heading back, though.”

“Nonsense. You should stay to see what the fruits of your hard work are!” Rathum grinned flirtatiously and easily threw an arm around Daniel’s shoulders, as the dragon was the only one taller than him. “And maybe we’ll get a round of drinks at a pub and you can regale us with the tale of your grand adventure to find the three Titan Souls!”

“Hmmm,” Daniel pondered. He then grinned back up at the dragon, “I suppose I don’t have anywhere I need to be immediately. Maybe I’ll stay here for a couple days, get my plane checked, maybe even do some hiking, swimming and flying.”

“Now that’s the spirit!” Rathum beamed. Meanwhile, Bymed, while relieved that Daniel didn’t have his wandering eye gazed at Avonlea, was still worried that Avonlea might feel waves (as water nymph slang called it) for him, so he was not looking forward to this complete stranger hanging with his group.

Last edited:
Indeed Vanya did not miss the looked that passed between her best friend and the dragonling who had a crush on her for longer than even he was rightfully aware of. She had flirted with Bymed, but never once had he looked at her the way he looked at Avonlea. He was truly lost to the water nymph's charm. She could see why, in truth. Avonlea was beautiful, but it was more than her beauty. When not absorbed in her work, she was a caring and loving girl, with a smile that could light up the darkest reaches of your heart. It seemed she had finally noticed the man who had loved her for so long, and by the way she seemed to gaze up at him, there was a likely chance she felt the same.

Vanya chuckled and shook her head at Rathum. He was a handsome male in his own right, it was a shame he wouldn't have been happy with her and in the same breath, she with him. Instead the pair had become close, but not on a romantic level. She blew him a saucy kiss and shook with a silent giggle. Vanya was quite the flirt when she felt comfortable, but all three in the room with her knew what she was like out of her element. Put the poor little faerie before someone she didn't know... or even a crowd and she'd be pale as a ghost and at a loss for words. She could Rival Bymed for shyness and awkwardness on those occasions.

If there had been more time, she would have let the pair gaze into one another's eyes lost in their depths.. Even after the bracing blow, the pair still seemed lost within one another's pull. When she asked about the souls, Avonlea perked up, becoming excited. Avonlea blushed when his hands touched her shoulders, but she didn't pull away, excited to hear what he'd found. If anything, the nymph took a step closer.

Both women seemed surprised at the revelation that not only had someone found the required souls, but it had all been covered by the council. The girls embraced excitedly, their joy clear as she pranced about in a small circle before separating to hear the rest of the news. There was more and Vanya looked at Avonlea with pride; she was so proud of her friend and deeply thrilled that her hard work, passion had paid off in such a fashion.

Avonlea took a step closer to Bymed, her smile dazzling. "It's wonderful news" Her lashes lowered and that blush was back as she slowly lifted her eyes to his. "And it's thanks to you.." Anything else that the nymph might have said interrupted by the arrival of a male. Avonlea's attention shifting and then her eyes lighting up. She was not alone.. Vanya was torn between which should hold her attention more. The man before them or the glowing souls contained in the bag.

Vanya had never once been jealous of Avonlea, but when the human mistook Avonlea for her, she felt it. Her silvery wings trembled and her gaze lowered. He'd heard her voice, but was taken with Avonlea's beauty. Her wings drooped some, her eyes still cast to the side. Vanya knew Avonlea was beautiful, it would make sense, wouldn't it? However Avonlea was looking at the man puzzled. Her smile still locked in place, as if frozen. Her eyes moved to Rathum, as if begging for assistance. Neither of the faeries able to correct the man. While Vanya wished it was her who the man had been so taken by, Avonlea wanted nothing more than to move into Bymed, it was more than her own shyness around strangers...

Rathum came to the aid of the ladies and Vanya tried her best to not look like the sad little fae she had been seconds ago. Vanya offered Daniel a small smile and Avonlea seemed relieved to be free of his grasp. She nodded and shifted a fraction closer to Vanya; she would have moved closer to Bymed, but the human was too close. Vanya found it hard to be pouty, as he apologized though, her smile growing warmer.

Her eyes shifted to Rathum and she shook her head at him once again. Rathum was an incorrigible flirt. However, Vanya nodded and joined him in trying to get the handsome male to stay. "We do know all the best places and I am sure the tale is quite fascinating" She lacked Rathum's charm at least at first, but if she grew more comfortable around Daniel? Avonlea was distracted, her eyes for the bag in her hands. She nodded absently as she moved to store the precious cargo in a safe place, only to find herself beside Bymed upon securing it.

Vanya smiled softly.. forgetting her jealousy and sadness for the moment as she looked at her two friends, happy that it might finally be coming to be. Moving towards the door, which everyone else was now crowded around she bumped Bymed's hip playfully sending him closer to Avonlea. "Come on, celebrate! We can show Daniel the city and then go to the Timid Lion after." Avonlea nodded and looked at Bymed with bright cheeks. He'd carry her like he always did right? Bymed's fears were for nothing, the only one she would feel waves for was the shy dragonling at her side.

“The Timid Lion sounds like a fun place to go,” Daniel smiled as they all exited the shop.

“Be warned though, human,” Rathum joked, “that the drinks there might knock you flat on your back.”

“Then you haven’t been to many bars in Radiant City, have you? I’m up for the challenge,” the pilot joked.

Then, sensing he was leaving Vanya behind, Daniel slowed his giant gait so that he could fall back and talk to the smaller girl.

“I must say, Wilfarne is brilliant and I could never see everything even if I lived here for the next ten years,” he smiled, “but after we explore the city and I get to finally see an older automaton not made of steel and steam in action, I should very much like to see the surrounding nature in my aeroplane. Would you care to accompany me tonight or tomorrow in that endeavor, Vanya?”

“Oh, I’d very much like to- mmph!” Bymed interjected, only for his older brother to slap him on the back. Poor Bymed did not very much like being jostled around the place by his brother and friends, but that was all forgotten when he got closer to Avonlea. “Well, if you have some downtime tomorrow, Lea, perhaps we could do something similar together?”

At that moment in time, Bymed’s scaly, red right arm was gently rubbing up against Avonlea’s pale, softer one and the dragonling forgot how to breathe for a second. His mother had always teased that he’d forget his head someday, and maybe that day was now. And maybe it was a good thing that he was listening to the dictates of his heart now. After all, he had a good-paying, stable government job that allowed him to fly back here frequently. So why not focus more on his own happiness right now, while he had breathing room?

And more importantly, her happiness. He’d seen Avonlea’s heart broken more than once by men who only wanted her as a cock sleeve to use and throw away. While he’d gladly helped her through those episodes when he only saw himself as her friend, nay, her brother for her to hug deeply for hours and to absorb her pain, now he longed for her ethereal blue eyes to never have to cry again. And he would do that by proving he could keep her safe, if only he could not eat his own tail trying to speak to her.

Meanwhile, Rathum realized that despite his best hopes, Daniel’s attention was elsewhere. At least for now, and he couldn’t blame the curious visitor, as someone who had tried his best to act heterosexual just to make Vanya smile. So he grinned with a smile full of knives and gave a thumbs up sign to Vanya to signal his approval if she wanted to continue flirting with the human. And more importantly that he’d cleared the way for her to do so.

Last edited:
Vanya had lagged behind the group as the brothers left in pairs. Honestly she didn't mind, making sure to lock up the workroom, using a simple spell to make sure no one tried to enter. Her hands glowed on the handles and when she turned around she found Daniel waiting for her. A shy smile on her lips she closed the distance between them. His words brought another smile to her face and she nodded in agreement. "Likely true, I have lived here all my life and sometimes it feels like I find something new every few months"

It was both an exaggeration and not; their homeland was ancient and while a lot of it was known, there were places that she'd yet to see. There was tell of a lake, if you found it in a certain time of the year seemed to be made of starlight. Blushing she looked up at Daniel and bit her lower lip. "I'd.. I'd like that" Her smile was shy.

Her eyes shifted to Bymed and she covered her laugh with a cough, hidden behind her hand. Vanya wondered if he understood why Rathum had slapped him on the back hard enough to stagger him. If he knew it didn't show as Avonlea moved closer to him. Blushing she nodded, looking up at him. Vanya found it sweet that Bymed seemed so smitten that he didn't mind the grease stain on her clothes or the smear across her cheek.

Avonlea felt his arm brush against hers, a fine tremor running down her spine. She shifted closer, finding she liked the way their bodies brushed against each other. She'd never had much luck with men, Bymed had always been there. She'd always known him, but she dismissed it at some point, that he'd want her and in turn, she'd pushed her feelings away. It was as if she was just rediscovering them, as if for the first time.

Vanya's eyes shifted from the pair to Rathum and she smiled, her dainty fangs flashing. She understood completely and while she was sorry that Daniel had focused on her on one hand, she wasn't on the other the least bit sorry. As the group neared the edge, Vanya did as she normally did, taking a running leap off. This time however she didn't fall as long and was soon flitting at the edge, her wings like flashes of silver in the sunlight. "Maybe we should show Daniel some of the working automatons? He did after all, risk life and limb to help us restore them" Her hair seemed to hover slightly around her slender frame, created by the draft from her wings which beat almost like a hummingbird’s to keep her aloft.

Avonlea smiled and nodded before looking to Bymed. "Would.. you carry me?" It was the first time she'd bothered to ask in a long time.. and her smile was shy as she gazed at him.

“So you can imagine my excitement and wonder, as someone who hasn’t been here before, to even begin to scratch the surface of the beauty this city and its environs hold,” Daniel smiled, clearly looking in Vanya’s direction as the light reflecting off and shining through her wings enchanted him. “And I’d be delighted to see working automatons, as well as show everybody my plane and give Avonlea a ride in the passenger seat before I fly with Vanya.”

“But after you tell the cool story of your feats of daring-do, right?” Bymed joked with the human. He clearly wasn’t as nervous as he used to be about Daniel stealing his girl now that it was apparent that the visitor had his eye on

“For someone who’s just passing through, you sure have quite the full itinerary now, don’t you, Daniel?” Rathum grinned, getting in on the fun.

Daniel said, “I’m the kinda guy who likes to keep himself occupied, and it looks like I have more than enough to do that, that I can marvel at the beauty of.” He was looking at Vanya the whole time he spoke.

But then a petite faerie flew up to Rathum’s ear, whispered a message from the local Predajni bureau, and summoned him.

“I’m sorry, everybody, urgent government business,” the dragon sighed.

“Wait! I’m in the government too.”

“It...this doesn’t concern you, little brother.”

“Don’t ‘little brother’ me!” came from Bymed’s little terror teapot of a head. Rathum sighed, not knowing how else to respond when his normally timid brother got like this.

“We’ll talk about this later,” Rathum said forlornly before flying away as fast as he could, whilst a silence lay over the town.

Last edited:
Vanya had heard what Daniel had said before she'd taken her running leap and she blushed prettily as he looked in her direction. She was happy they had all been mistaken, Daniel was handsome, but by all accounts brave, if the souls were anything to put stock in and Vanya did. Avonlea looked to Daniel with a smile and nodded, still close to Bymed, as if the sudden awakening made her unwilling to be too far from him.

Vanya was looking at Daniel as well, his words causing her face to flush further until she almost matched her hair color. A sweet smile curled on her lips and she had been about to suggest they all leave when Rathum was waylaid. Frowning slightly at the fact their party seemed to now be missing him she nodded. "Fly safe, Rath" She didn't know what was up, but she could sense.. something amiss.

Avonlea could too and she slipped her hand into Bymed's, a bold move... But she was feeling waves for him for the first time and she wanted to help distract him. "Let's go see my babies?" Her voice was soft as she gazed into his eyes. More than ready to be held in his arms as the wind kissed her cheeks. The promise of the ride in the passenger seat of Daniel's plane paled in comparison to Bymed's arms.

Flitting closer to Daniel, Vanya nodded to the pair. "They will catch up, if you want to follow me?" The pair could use some time alone by the looks of it, if just a bit and Vanya was eager for a bit more time with Daniel without Bymed or Avonlea. Selfish perhaps, but Vanya was rarely so. Close as she was, he might feel the breeze from her wings. Her smile grew a fraction and she floated backwards gracefully, as if enticing him to join her upon the currents.

Once in the air, she would fly beside him with ease, keeping pace with little effort as she led him to the wealth of the forest in the north east.

Bymed quickly replied to his dear Avonlea, “Of course,” and would have- probably should have- left it at that. But then his obsessive brain thought of something and latched onto it. And so it was that he added, “Since I helped find the soul crystals that will be put into the three automatons you’re repairing, does that make them...our babies, in a manner of speaking?”

Once the words slipped the bonds of his lips, Bymed might as well as hit a beam of wood with his head, so dazed was the poor, young dragon. All his thoughts were overcome by flashing images of a naked Avonlea lying beneath him on her slender back. Legs spread, pussy wet, waiting for him to fulfill his primal need. To pin, strip, and mate his oldest friend in that most ancient dance. And to keep driving his hardened love inside her until Avonlea begged for him to make real babies of their very own, to start their life together with one hot load of destiny.

Whether this was a spontaneous vision- and a far more welcome one than all the others put together, at that!- or just the horny imaginings of a desperate virgin, he could hardly ascertain. In either case, these thoughts swirling together in the tempest of his mind and rushing around the rest of his body made his thick, ridged cock stir to the point of visibly tenting his trousers.

“I mean, uh, you know...metaphorically speaking and all that. Or maybe I...uh...oh dear,” Bymed blushed as he wondered what kind of freak Avonlea would think him be for that display. He’d, after all, had to defend himself from criticism for his entire life for sentients assuming he was a horny, irate monster who’d ravage them with a look or steal their wives. But he could hardly bear any withering disapproval from poor sweet Avonlea, so he leaned against a wall and casually crossed his legs to hide his “undersaddle.”

Then he went to scoop her up, and upon doing so began to flap his wings while gulping, “I- I promise I won’t talk so much next time.” Meanwhile, the touches he needed to make to support Avonlea made his penis sprout back, thankfully out of view of anyone else this time with his back to Vanya and Daniel and Avonlea unable to see it while being carried.

“Ah, give me a few minutes to join you, Vanya,” Daniel said after he blushed at the spectacle of a hard cock and, after getting his own temperature under control, finally came to grips with what everybody’s plans were once Rathum left. Still, her name rolled slowly and sweetly off his tongue, and he had to take more time than usual on his next response to not seem a horny goof like Bymed had been.

As he saw Vanya floating on the breeze, while twin suns illuminated her thin wings and their light sparkled off of them, he admitted with his mouth fallen open, “I’m a little jealous of the ease with which you catch this tender breeze. And in the pattern of your wings, I’m reminded of a dragonfly- such a tiny creature, but an expert, effortless flyer. Meanwhile, I have to gain a few thousand pounds of loud, smelly metal to overcome my limitations; and when I was a kid, I fell out of trees enough times to get that hint.”

So, he headed to the landing strip to remember how to exhale again, and having to ground himself in his pre-flight checklist certainly helped. The thrill of taking off once again, of the vibrations of the machinery becoming one with his own body’s rhythm as its raw power wrenched him free of the bonds of earth, also managed to distract him long enough to pass her by.

His hands trembled some on the joystick; this and the high winds caused the plane to bounce a little bit as it passed by Vanya. Daniel only took a moment to admire Vanya’s figure and the way the gust his plane left behind in its wake rippled around her body and clothing before flying circles around her and doing barrel rolls for her amusement. Then he somehow managed to get back to asking, “Lead the way to the forest, good Vanya.”

Magenta eyes widened and Vanya was so happy to be there in that moment as Bymed asked if the automatons would be considered their babies. It was a shame Rathum had already left, he'd have found it as fun as she did. Schooling her face, she lifted a slender finger to her chin, as if in thought. "Wouldn't... Daniel be the father then?" Her innocence was almost believable unless you looked into her mirth filled eyes. "After all, he was the one to obtain the souls."

Avonlea frowned at Vanya. She knew Bymed hadn't really thought his words through and while her face longed to smile, giggle even, she didn't want to hurt his feelings. She had no idea the images playing in his head, had she, she might have flushed crimson. Though... She would have appreciated the images as well. Unlike Vanya, Avonlea had not saved herself... A sweet girl, she was often misled by others, sure their intentions were true. However, shortly after laying with her they vanished like the morning mist. A small pang of hurt welled in her chest, and her eyes lowered. It was then she caught sight of Bymed's erection and her blush came to pass.

Shaking her head some, she laid her hand on his arm, fingers gently stroking the scales beneath her fingers. "It's okay" Her voice was soft as she puzzled out why he had reacted quite the way he had. Never once had Avonlea took heed of the rumors of his kind... She was a perfect example that anyone could be promiscuous. When he moved away from her, she let her hand fall. Looking at Vanya she offered a smile of thanks. True she'd made it worse but now she offered them both some privacy. "We will" her voice was soft and sweet as she watched her friend take off.

------

Alone with Bymed she smiled as he scooped her into his arms. Shifting some within them, she wrapped her arms around his strong shoulders. "I.. I like when you talk" Was her shy answer. True, she'd laid with many... But never once had she considered that Bymed would be like the others. They had been friends.. well... since forever. He wouldn't use and leave her, Avonlea knew this in her heart. Her fingers curled at the back of his neck, the touch a new one between the friends.

He'd wondered what it might like to have her beneath him just moments ago and now, it was her turn. Lea wondered what it might be like to have him push into her, the strength of his body rocking hers. How... large he was not so much in question to a point. Cheeks flaming, Avonlea hid her face in his neck, inhaling his scent. Like his own body, her betrayed her. She managed to not squirm in his arms, though through her shirt, if he looked he'd find her nipples arching out, ever so slightly as she let her mind wander. What would bedding her oldest male friend be like?

------

Nodding to Daniel she flew off at an easy pace, wanting to let him catch up when he was ready with ease. Vanya felt a little bad for teasing Bymed, but could he blame her? Any apology she might have offered at the time had been lost to Daniel's compliment. She'd flushed before flying off. It was only once he'd caught up with her, showing off that she'd have a chance to respond. She enjoyed flying through his wake, and it showed with how she flew.

Arms out she spun in the air, much like he had, her laughter almost eaten by the winds. Bright and happy as she caught up to him. Her outfit as she flew left little to the imagination. It fitted to her body like a second skin, even with the flounces, she seemed to have no trouble swimming through the currents. "Do.. you really think my wings are like a dragonfly?" If he looked closely he'd see shimmers of gold, silver and the brightness of rainbows like the shimmer on top of an oil slick. She kept pace with him and when he asked her to lead the way she nodded.

Pointing off to the north east she spoke, her voice carrying. "See the one tree who'd leaves seem almost golden?" She turned her head to look at him. "That's our heading. You can land just past it, there is a strip of beach." Vanya found she liked being close to him... No other had she enjoyed quite so much, other than Rathum... There had been a few times she had wished they had just tried, but they had both known it wouldn't work. Vanya wasn't like Avonlea she'd never laid with anyone...

She couldn't help but wonder what it might be like...

It would take almost fifteen minutes for them to reach the beach she'd promised. Landing with grace she turned to watch him do the same.

“I won’t file for custody,” Daniel had quipped back when Vanya made that joke. Funny was a trait he really liked about any girl or guy he’d liked being around as friends, let alone slept with, and Vanya was so many wonderful things. He could see such charisma, innocence, and yet a naughty edge, and intrigued the pilot a great deal.

“Your wings catch morning dew and shimmer in the light like one too!” Daniel now shouted over the roar of his engine and propeller.

“I’ll show you later!” he then chuckled,
slightly pulling on one of the ears of his airman’s cap to acknowledge her directions before following her to the tree.

Once she landed by it, and likely expected him to land on the beach shortly after, he instead pulled off some daring, often upside down aerial maneuvers for her viewing pleasure until he reached the other side of the riverbank. After that, he dived right back across the river towards her, his plane shrieking as it kicked up water.

Before she knew, Vanya was hit by river water that Daniel had playfully sprayed all over her body, soaking her until her nipples were very visible through the fabric, though that had not been his intention. Instead, the aircraft whirred past the faerie until he landed on the beach per her suggestion, then ran over and pointed out her wings.

“See? They really do,” he grinned mischievously.

“And I like when you...um...” Bymed blushed. There were so many things he liked about Avonlea, from her body to her smile to the way she always reassured him with those kind eyes...

The klutzy young dragonling nearly collided
with a house again as her beauty and voice distracted him once again. That snapped him out of it, and they landed in a clearing as he caught his breath.

“Can we talk for a minute before we see your, um, your y’know...automatons?” Bymed wondered, avoiding the word babies just in time to narrowly prevent him from picturing her belly swelling with their love.

“I like when you get excited about repairing another one of those creations. I like when you swim so freely in the water, like it’s a part of you. I like when you tell bad jokes or poke me to get a rise out of me. I like how you treat my brother, and Vanya, and everyone you’ve ever met. I like how your blue hair shimmers in the light of the suns and moon. I like how safe and happy and myself I feel around you. I just...like you,” he admitted while looking down at the ground awkwardly.

Then he decided, Fuck it. If she’s really my closest friend, what do I have to lose? and, bounding the gap between them, kissed her in broad daylight. Then backed away and gulped, wondering if he’d blown it.

Last edited:
She was still chuckling at the choke when she'd taken flight. It had been fun to tease Bymed, knowing his feelings for her best friend. It had been a wonder it had taken Avonlea so long to notice him. Bymed was a handsome dragonling, though, Vanya preferred his brother's looks personally. Kind and generous and hopelessly utterly in love with the oblivious nymph. It was heartwarming to see that her eyes had finally opened.

Flying beside Daniel, Vanya spun in the air her long magenta locks swirling around her body for a moment. If in water Avonlea was like a fish, Vanya was a bird in the air. She'd been born to fly like all of her kind and she took great pleasure in the feeling of the wind along her body.

Smiling she nodded, when he offered to show her later how her wings caught the dew, though unsure how he'd show her such a thing.

On the beach she watched as Daniel showed off for her, smiling brightly. She liked him, his playfulness was attractive.

The water fell over her like rain and she gasped, laughing as she was drenched from head to toe. Her clothing already tight became tighter, showing off more of her figure, her long hair lay close to her body.

Smirking, she lifted a brow. "Mmm yes, I see" They might not have known each other well, but there was no way she would let him get out of the situation unscathed. Wrapping her arms around his neck, she pressed her small, soaked body against him, hugging him tight as she laughed.

Had Avonlea been there, she would have found another method of sharing this wetness with him. Placing a kiss on his cheek, her lisp lingered for a moment. Vanya could be bold when she wanted to, though it normally took more to bring it out in her. "And here I thought you meant to spend the night with me and see my wings in the morning dew..."

A playful sigh left her as she pulled back. "Oh well. You've seen them now" Wrinkling her nose at him she smiled.

---

"Bymed! Watch out" She tried to warn him, luckily in time and as he set them on an empty clearing. Arms still around his neck she looked up at him. "Of course" Her smile was shy and she nodded to emphasize her words. Blushing she kisses his cheek. "You can put me down?" Smiling as he set her on her feet. She had liked being held in his arms, she felt safe there.. She always felt safe near him. Safe and... cared for.

She didn't walk away from him much, stretching as the breeze tickled across the plateau. Her blue locks playing on the wind, sending her scent towards him. Crisp and clean tinged with motor oil. His words brought a bright blush to her cheeks and he wasn't the only one to look down. How long had he liked her and she just hadn't seen it?

She saw the flicker of movement before he was suddenly before her. Looking up at him her eyes closed as his head lowered and their lips met. The kiss was chaste and over before it had really started.

Avonlea smiled softly and closed the distance between them once more, a soft hand brushing along his cheek as she rose on her tiptoes and kissed him again. The kiss lingered, though she didn't deepen it yet. Her words were whispered against his mouth. "I like you too silly" Lowering herself she ran her thumb along his cheek. Out of the two of them, she knew she was the one with experience. It was something she and Rathum shared, where Bymed and Vanya shared their innocence.

"I am sorry it took me so long to see"
Her head tilted to the side and she smiled. "But I see now..."

“And they were- are- magnificent, dear Vanya,” Daniel smiled as she hugged her body tightly to him. In truth, despite the plain view of her nipples, he hadn’t looked very intently, for he was not the kind of man who took very much to staring.

“Although I dare say that in the process of discovering this illustrious pattern, you have gotten me quite wet.” And something else besides, as he realized that his cock was incredibly hard from the contact and now that her shirt’s sheen became more apparent to him. “But I suppose it’s a minor inconvenience to have a moment like this with you. I’d fight a thousand Super Titans instead of the three I found for your Titan Souls if it meant being next to you right now.”

“You mentioned spending the night. I have some tinder and an autotorch we could use to camp out under the stars, some easily eaten canned rations, and then a whaleskin blanket to keep us both warm in the plane...if that’s what you had in mind, that is,” Daniel winked. “I’m flexible.”

“What we do have to do is get rid of these wet clothes before they lower our body heat overmuch,” Daniel continued. He then took off his clothes, showing off his muscular pectorals and toned abdomen. “My jacket, to hide your chest. If you want, that is, as no one is around to judge either way.”

The young human realized that Vanya had probably been comfortable having part of her nakedness visible, did not seem distressed by his chest, and had probably noticed the bulge by now; unlike Bymed, Daniel was not about hiding natural reactions. So Daniel left the door open to go shirtless if she wanted. Would that escalate things further and lead him to a more...intimate study of the supple faerie? He didn’t know for sure and did not want to give any appearance of pressuring, but he certainly hoped so.

At the same time, Bymed almost toppled over from his seat when they sat down and Avonlea kissed him. When she thumbed his face and confessed that she’d been blind to feelings for him, that did poor Bymed in. All modesty gone as his cock freely swelled in his trousers for the love of his life, while sweet music filled his head. Poor little Beam was now, once again, growing a pair and being direct with how he felt.

Perhaps, he hoped, Rathum would be proud of him. But thinking of his older brother conjured questions of what the secret government business was that he was prevented from seeing, and Bymed dismissed it.

So now, he gently clasped her hands, a scaly pointer finger pad circling the back of one of them. He sighed. The strength to look at her was leaving his mind, and yet his body was sinewy enough to spring back to its natural shape.

“Whatever happens at this moment might change most things about our friendship forever. But not how important you are to me, my darling Lea. How much I desire to make you happy. What am I asking is...ugh, what I am asking, because I feel like I’ve known and grown close to you for so much of my life, is whether we might be in a good place to become a little closer. For us to have sexual congress with each other, for instance,” Bymed asked, then hastily clarified to not sound like a pervert, “or at the very least kiss some more. Is it obvious I’ve never been with a girl before?”

His face was now many shades of red, his cock standing straight at attention and really straining against the fabric.

Last edited:
"Would that be the other way around?" Her voice held warmth as she teased him. Though his next words brought blush to her pale cheeks and she smiled. "I am glad you only needed to fight three, who knows how long it might have taken to meet you otherwise" Lashes lowered for a moment before her brilliant magenta eyes met his own. Her smile grew slowly and she lifted a brow.

Unable to help herself she teased him, even while the idea of spending the night beneath the stars with him sounded lovely. "But why would we need to do that? You have already shown me my wings with drops of dew upon them" Her tone was almost innocent and her head tilted slightly and her smile grew. "Flexible?"

When he suggested they undress, her cheeks heated and she bit her lower lip. She knew that her outfit was not many pieces, but one. To do as he suggested would leave her not only topless but naked. Somehow, she doubted he'd mind. Vanya was comfortable with her body and her people didn't hold with the strict views of nudity that humans seemed to.

Watching him, she began to undress, her clothing come off slowly and in one piece. First her arms slid through the sleeves and then her top was peeled down over her breasts, baring them. Her breasts were full, and easily a handful for a man like Daniel. Her nipples arching slightly against the chill of the water, their rosy pink hardening. Next the delicate line of her torso came to bear and finally she bent to pull the wet fabric from her legs. From her heart shaped rear to the smooth apex between her thighs.

The sun felt warm on her skin and she closed her eyes fanning her wings some.

-----

Avonlea smiled softly as his hands captured her own, the feeling of his rougher skin appealing. Listening as he asked her if they should, or could become closer made her smile grow and she bit her lower lip to hold in the giggle as he asked about sexual congress. She did giggle when he continued and she rose on her tiptoes in answer. mouth brushing his once more. "Yes" The one word encompassed all of his questions.

She was ready to be closer to him, she wanted to sleep with him, she wanted to kiss him and it was very clear he hadn't had much experience. Her soft lips found his , her body snuggling closer. Avonlea could feel his arousal and blushed as her arms snaked around his neck. Breaking the kiss, her lips brushed his, Avonlea unable to resist teasing him. "Is that something in your pocket or are you just happy to see me?"

Giggling softly she nipped at his lower lip, the bite playful. "One step at a time.. Kiss me Bymed" The request was almost a demand. She could guide her sweet Bymed... What he lacked in knowledge, Lea was sure he would make up for in his eagerness to learn.

“I’m glad I wasn’t delayed from meeting you any longer than absolutely necessary,” Daniel said with a kind smile directed at Vanya after she was finished with everything she said, as his brown eyes beheld the vibrancy of her mauvish crimson. Then his gaze moved lower and widened in surprise. Although he had not intended to get her fully undressed and, again, was unsure about her views on even partial nudity which was why he’d offered the jacket, once it was offered he was not going to miss this for the world. “For it appears that a figure of ethereal beauty has just formed out of a cloud before me, and made for a remarkable discovery.” He was now panting, his cock tenting his trousers hard.

“Sure, I have seen water on your wings before, but to have it dapple on your wings when you stand before the world like this...I could gaze upon every inch of you all night, and well into tomorrow morning, with your permission of course,” he continued as he stepped closer.

“And before you say anything, I need to confess that I thought of what you might look like in...great detail from your voice for many weeks, and yet that mental image that helped me stave off hypothermia, illness, and fiery death in combat pales to the real, breath-taking woman before me. So, my dearest Vanya, after all this time, I must at last bare all to you as well, and confess that I desire to make love to you under this tree, and fondly hope you feel the same.” Then he joked, “Either way, though, it would be unfair for me to remain clothed while you are not.”

The philosophical pilot then shrugged down his trousers and underwear before kicking everything off alongside his boots. His nine inch, uncircumcised cock now stood proudly and tall before her and was already dripping a bead of precum, letting her view his own monument, make her own discoveries about his scar-racked but strong body for a few moments, and verify the rumors about human genitalia being among the largest of all sentient species.

Then he leaned Vanya against a tree, placed one of his hands beside the left side of her head and kissed her, his large, firm penis now resting on her belly as it awaited the chance to discover her sex.

Bymed was about to stammer out his gratitude for her “Yes,” his cock leaking precum into his pants almost as soon as she kissed him.

“Oh, I am so happy to see you, Avonlea and I brought something for your mechanically skilled hands, and perhaps other...tools to polish,” he replied to her question. He tried to make it sound smooth and add a wink, but coming off of the dizzying kiss it sounded like he was gasping this.

The lower lip bite that made him jolt with arousal didn’t help his composure, and then he was bowled over by her follow up kiss, his erection now wedged against her thighs after she moved to wrap herself tightly around him. He continued to inhale her scent during their passionate kiss, quickly picking up technique from her and even boldly checking to make sure the coast was clear before cupping her ass with one of his hands.

Last edited:
There was something about how easily he reacted to her that was appealing to Vanya. No one had ever reacted that way to her before. Rathum had wanted to date her because he had enjoyed her company, making her smile... and it had been sweet he'd been willing to try being with her despite the fact that he fancied men. Daniel's compliment came as she was undressing and that reaction as she stood naked before him made her blush.

The blush deepened as he complimented her again, his words sweet though the hunger in his eyes made her shift, thighs brushing together. Her chin lowered for a moment as he neared, his words saccharine. Her chin rose and her eyes met his as he plainly laid out what he wished from her. Biting her lower lip, she nodded. Just once.

Crimson eyes took in all of Daniel as he disrobed. Goddess above... The man was flawless was he not? "I see the rumors are true" She tried for playful, but there was a breathlessness that gave her away. He allowed her the time to take all of him in before gently backing her into the trunk of the tree. Her face tipped up, lips meeting his own. She could feel the length of him brush her stomach, allowing herself to get lost in his kiss.

He wasn't her first, this at least she was well practiced with. While they had not slept together, she and Rahtum had kissed. It was a pleasant pastime and it left both of them far from lacking when it came to the skill.

As she leaned up into him, arms slipping around his neck, Vanya wondered if she should tell him she was a virgin. Wondered if it would matter.

----

Her chuckle was warm as he teased her back. "Oh, I see... Or should I say I feel..." And that she could, as he cuddled into her as well. She could feel him more firmly and her body reacted unabashedly. Shifting against him as his hand firmly cupped her ass, she gave a small jump, giving poor Bymed no choice but to support her as her legs wrapped around his waist.

Her mouth claimed his still, tongue dancing with his boldly. Arms slipped around his neck, one hand finding his hair, fingers twining in it. Only when they both needed breath did she pull back, panting softly. "Can you fly?" Her voice was husky...

She didn't know if they would go further now, but if they did... they'd be in the open. "Shop or forest Bymed, but we can't... keep doing this here" Her lips were trailing against his cheek, the difference of where his scales began and the softness of his skin ended licked with the tip of her tongue.

That single meek nod, inviting him inside, lit a fire within the Ghost that was only stoked when she panted out about how the rumors were true, and when he realized how out in the open they were. Not realizing they weren’t about him, but about human male anatomy in general.

“You seem glad that they are, so I suspect they are good rumors, in which case, I’m happy to prove them to you,” Daniel smiled softly as he caressed both sides of her face and kissed it all over. Rumors had, after all, traveled far and wide, but all of his partners, male, female, or deliciously in-between, had never slandered him to his knowledge, which was why he wasn’t serving hard labor for life in Jogadunda.

His erection was now sliding in between her thighs inadvertently, getting coated in her heat in the process in a way that made him gasp into her neck. She was plenty soaked for him already, but he had a hunch she might be a virgin, and so Vanya still probably needed to cum in order to flower and for him to pollinate her.

Not that he minded in the slightest; Daniel had always been a big believer in two rules: to treat every partner delicately like a virgin unless they specifically requested a rough fuck, and that the one who first advanced the idea of sex should be the one to make the object of their lust orgasm first. It had been how how a male orc named Gulge, who had ordered rock cutting equipment delivered to his village for his job, had been able to seduce him at just 18, and it seemed rude to do otherwise to one so sweet towards others and honest with herself as Vanya.

“This may seem strange to say, since I have only longed for you from afar until today, but I could see myself falling in love with you, Vanya,” Daniel purred in her ear. He already had feelings for her but he wanted to be careful in phrasing them, so as not to make her nervous, as well as- he admitted to himself- give himself an escape hatch if she said this was just fun so he could continue to have fun with others. “You are really quite special, darling...enough that I could set down roots here if I knew I had you to come back to,” Daniel now murmured against her collar bone and cleavage, kissing around it while firmly kneading her large, sensitive breasts.

With that, he wasted no time in moving his hands down to her ass for some playful, soft smacks of the jiggling globes. Then he sucked on each of the nipples that hardened pleasingly on his lips. But that was the only genitalia of hers he directly contacted for nearly half an hour, as he teased her skin with his hands and mouth and her pussy with his cock that was decidedly running clear with pre.

Then he decided she was writhing enough and moved his face down to just above her mound, spreading her thighs apart and supporting her ass with his hands before saying, “Gods, you smell amazing, love. I have to taste you, to hear your voice.” With that, he gently began licking and sucking her lips. Slowly and with plenty of kisses to her thighs to not overwhelm her at first, and then faster and with great determination while he lifted one of her legs to the side, while saying into her pussy, “Ohhhh, Vanya, give it to me. Please, I need you to cum!”

Meanwhile, it took a minute for Bymed to process everything that had happened and that warmth was pooling around his crotch. He realized that one of his claws had accidentally ripped Avonlea’s underwear, and her liquid desire had leaked. If it wasn’t for his trousers, he’d be inside her now.

At the same time, he got what she was saying before his instincts could overwhelm him, and weighed their options. The shop was closer but they had neighbors to consider, while the forest would allow them to be freer but was more of a flight. After careful consideration (for only five seconds because he was horny out of his mind), he cradled his beloved again.

The force of his takeoff was such that Avonlea’s breasts spontaneously appeared before him upon falling out of her top, as if an otherworldly vision. After getting over the sight that widened his naive eyes, he barely manage to suppress the urge to ravage her on the nearest roof- or even in mid-flight- while the scales on the underside of his cock secreted rut-oil (that had given his dick acne when he first got it in puberty) and pheromones that would help her body open before her mate and him to claim her when the moment of bliss finally arrived.

It was a long flight to the forest, so he hoped to entertain her and quiet his raging spear with some historical facts. “Did you know that most men make semen using three different glands, and some use five? That wood elves used to settle conflicts by having one warrior from each clan mate, and whoever came first lost and their whole clan was fucked by the winners? That dragons mate while flying in order to not be disturbed?” Bymed stammered out as fast as he could.

Argh! Why did the historical facts he recalled have to be all about sex?! His penis was if anything harder while pressing against her entrance, and her boobs still didn’t help. And so they were locked in this emotionally awkward flight that constantly teased their desires to the surface until they finally found a clearing in the forest, and he laid her down on the ground, ripped all their clothes off, and made out with her because that’s all he knew how to do. His penis occasionally bumped her crotch, getting it all slippery with her juices and his oil, but in his enthusiasm he couldn’t find her opening.

Last edited:
Her smile grew as did the blush in her cheeks. "I mean... I don't see how it could be a bad thing" She should have told him, then and there. Innocently, blissfully unaware that he was already onto her and the innocence she possessed. Her back bit into the back and she didn't find it unpleasant, for she was distracted by the feeling of him sliding between her thighs. While she'd never been with anyone, her body seemed to understand far quicker than she. Already aroused, she bit back a whimper as she felt him press against her.

Vanya blushed as he spoke of falling for her, potentially settling down if Daniel knew he had her to come back to. Never had anyone offered such a thing to her and while it seemed a tad much, there was a sweetness to as well. Her lips brushed against his temple as his mouth trailed down along her collar bones. His strong hands kneading her supple flesh, a pleased sigh escaping her lips. "Perhaps" She wasn't sure how they would be after their initial lust faded, who he was past what she had seen so far... But something in her wanted to find out.

Her first moan escaped her when he captured her nipple with his mouth, her head falling back against the tree.. She'd been missing out it seemed. Biting her lower lip, the next half an hour left her panting, squirming and slick with her own arousal.

When he knelt before her Vanya held her breath. She was not so innocent to not know what men and women did alone. Avonlea had told her about her first time.. her cheeks pinkened and she watched with hungry eyes as his head dipped. Her moan at the first touch of his tongue was surprised and it didn't take long to have the faerie near the edge of an orgasm. Daniel knew what he was doing, that skill showing as he knew just as she was about to cum, demanding that she did. One delicate hand had slid into his hair at some point, it tightened as she came, her cries of pleasure ringing out in the empty beach. His name on her lips.

-----

Avonlea could feel the coolness of air, it had been what had prompted her to suggest they move. It wouldn't help that she wanted nothing more than to grind herself against him, tease her poor Bymed beyond what even he thought was possible. When he cradled her closer, his decision made it take a lot to resist temptation. To nibble and kiss along his neck while they flew. She had no idea what would happen, but with the way his breathing had quickened when he too had felt that she was just a few layers away.... She could hazard a guess.

Laughing as the force of his take off bared her breasts, she shifted in his arms removing the top, clutching it in her hands while his eyes moved to the wealth of newly discovered flesh. Again, it took self preservation to not tease him. Though when he began to tell her historical facts, she giggled, lips trailing across his cheek to his ear, nibbling on it. "Do they now?" The only fact that she cared about was the one that was closely related to him.

Once on the ground she made the smallest sound of protest when Bymed shredded not only his own, but her clothing as well. Vanya would kill her.. But the thought was driven from her mind as his mouth claimed hers. Lost in that kiss, she lifted one leg, rubbing against his hip. She was in no rush, her mouth on his... She knew she was ready for him... but she wasn't done toying with her innocent love. Her hand slipped between his thighs, finger's encircling him. "What about dragonlings, any mating details about them?" Gently stroking him her mouth trailed once more to his ear. "I'd like to hear those facts" her voice all but a purr.

Perhaps. It came with a pleasant sigh, but Daniel started to get worried. He didn’t want Vanya to feel overwhelmed or unduly rushed into anything in the slightest. He’d learned from Gulge, who always knew when to hold him and when to back off, and always wanted to be that way towards others. So, while his initial sucks on her nipples and labia were rough, determined, single minded in focusing on her climax, now he still touched her sensitive spots, but let her cool down from her orgasm before her body overheated from ecstasy.

Daniel now firmly wrapped his legs around hers, his lips between hers slipping her his tongue, his arms around her back, his chest now pressing- gently- onto hers, bearing in mind her smaller size. And lastly, but certainly not least, the throbbing head of his dick pulsing at her tight entrance, demanding entry with all the blood in his thick member.

“Oh, Vanya, it feels so wonderful to finally hold someone as delightful as you against me. I don’t just mean physically- though I certainly do mean that- but also emotionally. I want to stimulate your heart as well as your body. I want you to feel safe. I want you to feel in control here. So, tell me, from your heart...do you want me to move myself inside you?”

“Well, my dear Avonlea,” Bymed smiled and groaned as she touched his cock, encouraging more oil to get through his scales and onto her hand. He forgot what he was going to say for a moment because HANDS TOO GOOD ON COCK MUST BLOW intruded his mind and Bymed had to back away from that to avoid staining Avonlea’s perfectly lithe, strong stomach.

“My love...mmmph...” he panted with a mighty effort while precum leaked out of his pee hole. “Dragonlings, back in prehistoric times, mated for life with only one other ever. Whenever one died, the other would go off and grieve for days until they died. That was, until nymphs came along and offered their companionship and their love to the dragonlings of both genders who were lonely. It helped rebalance the nymph population with an even gender divide among their children, while dragonlings stopped bottlenecking their own populations. Love saved both their species.”

Bymed went red with embarrassment. “Er, the point of the story wasn’t to suggest that you belong to me in any overly paternal manner, or that we’re evolved for each other, or anything like that. Avonlea, you’re such a wonderful, strong woman I have admired every day for our whole lives, and your support of me has been my foundation.

“You’ve taken such good care of me, and I can only hope that I have been equally good to you,” Bymed grunted as the tip of his penis probed her opening, holding her slickened love canal open for him to slip right in should he want. Yet he restrained himself as he composed himself to continue, “What I guess I’m saying is...I want to be with you and in you and a part of you for as long as you’ll have me.

“Sh-shall we seal it by slipping my key in your willing lock?” Bymed asked with a small laugh, still a dork despite his lovesickness, as his penis bumped against Avonlea’s slit, already making sure she knew exactly what he wanted. Still, he wanted to hear her say; yes would do but “Bymed, fuck me with all your might!” would make him think he’d gone to the Dreamscape. “You make me feel so adored, Avonlea. Well, I want to adore you too...

“All.

“Night.

“Long!”

Last edited:
Her lashes lowered for a moment as he offered her the control, all the while telling her it felt good to hold her close. There was a sweetness from Daniel that she hadn't predicted. It only added to the charm that surrounded him. She felt shy, but Vanya could see no reason to say no to his request. To deny him of herself that chance. Her lips brushed his, the kiss sweeter than their previous ones. "Yes"

She did, Vanya knew what she wanted in the moment. Even when it came to something long term, she felt a connection to this man, one that had never pulled at her before from any other source. Biting her lower lip she brushed her hand along his chest, resting her palm above his heart. "If I don't tell you now I may lose all courage" magenta eyes rose and found his own. "You.. know..." blushing she looked away, unsure exactly how to say it without sounding silly.

------

Chuckling she bit her lower lip. Bymed was easy to read, sweet and eager as he was. Listening to his tale she tilted her head. Curious that they had strayed from mating for life. Perhaps only with their own kind di dragonlings mate for life. It was a subject for another time though. Smiling she pressed a kiss to his lips. "You worry too much, you always have" Avonlea's words were soft and she gently stroked him. She felt him shift and she moved with him, so he was better aligned.

Slowly she pushed herself down on his cock, biting her lower lip as her eyes closed. She could feel him as he slipped inside her inch by inch until she became his sheath. Slowly her eyes opened and she teased him, unmoving for the moment. "Just the night?" She couldn't help but tease him. This had been who they had been for as long as they'd known one another. When she could take it no longer her hips rolled, gently as she watched her lover's face.

Last edited:
Daniel hoped to reassure the nervous young faerie by tilting her head with calloused fingers to face him as he nodded and smiled, “And I’m beyond honored that you trust me to be your first.”

It was honestly hard for him to believe that a woman as drop dead gorgeous as she hadn’t lain with anyone, as anyone of age with eyes would likely be driven mad with desire for her. He didn’t know that many had considered pursuing Vanya only to think better of it when it seemed she attempted to court Rathum; but whatever he knew or didn’t, it wasn’t like the pilot was complaining either way.

“Hold on to me,” he said firmly, but it also came out as a breathless whisper of devotion. “This might hurt, so I’ll go slowly, but please let me know if I need to do anything differently,” he then added.

With that, Daniel now bent his lover’s very flexible legs back gently until her feet rested on his back and her hands were around his shoulders, supporting her ass with his hands while placing her against the tree that would forever mark this occasion. Gods, how many lonely nights had he dreamed of having her like this? How much had the hoped-for warmth of her embrace kept him from freezing to death? And here he was, about to give her joy beyond measure.

After rubbing her slit to make sure she was wet enough for him, he slowly penetrated just the thick head of his instrument of love in the first few inches of her tiny, nubile entrance.

“Ohhh, Vanyaaa...” was all the human could say as the fae’s body squeezed him in an attempt to milk his jism into her. Thankfully, if that did happen, he had a backup plan, but for now all he could think of was reading her face and body language to gauge if he should go further.

“That’s me, always the worrywaaaaart,” Bymed groaned as the love of his life let him penetrate her, every millimeter sweet agony until he was fully seated within Avonlea’s tight, strong womb. Of course her grip felt amazing on his sensitive young penis, new as it was to the art of rutting. And now he knew why dragonlings of old had mated with nymphs; he fit inside her in a way that was hard to explain. But it was as if their bodies and hearts were now joined after years of secret longing, and that even more than the physical pleasure was what the dragonling never wanted to end.

His heart, already beating a hundred miles an hour, leapt as she rode him. Against all he had dared to hope, he realized they were actually having sex. And, in spite of years of never even thinking it would happen, let alone getting any practice, with her it felt like the most natural thing, as if they’d been making love for years.

Much as he wanted to fuck her wantonly, the pure act of having his cock engulfed within her provided just enough stimulation through her motions and the slight twitching of her inner muscles that he continued to get ever closer to orgasm without any crass thrusting on his part. Was it the pulse of her loving heartbeat through her pussy that was driving him to the edge?

“Ohhh...Avonlea, now that I know how wonderful you make me feel in all things, I’ll make love to you every night and day that you’ll let me, to let you know how much I need you,” Bymed now groaned as he sat up to kiss her and placed his hands on her soft, heavenly ass.

The tenderness in which he spoke to her, fingers underneath her chin, tilting her face towards him, made Vanya's heart melt. Magenta hues rose to meet his own eyes and though the blush could have matched her hair and eyes alike , she smiled at Daniel. "Thank you" There was relief in her voice was clear. He hadn't turned her away... Which while irrational had been a fear.

Vanya had never known any beyond Rathum who had desired her and his desire had not been sexual. Perhaps she'd been oblivious to the signs, for sure there had been some. They hadn't been right for her.

Her body moved with his guidance, shifting until her legs wrapped around his waist and she could feel the tip of him pressed against her. Slowly he began to penetrate her, and Vanya's lips parted as she breathed out a slow moan. She could see between their bodies as Daniel slipped inside her.

She had never felt anything like it. Fingers didn't really compare to such a sensation. It almost felt like she stretched to fit him. "Ahhhmmmmn"

Inch by inch he vanished from sight until he was buried inside her. Biting her lower lip she looked back up at him, breathless. "It.. it doesn't hurt" She shook her head some and after a moment her hips gave a wiggle, her body needing, nay demanding more.

-----

The way his word has stretched out, Avonlea couldn't help the sweet giggle, though it ended on a soft moan. She'd never been filled quite like this. Her lovers had been various sizes, but perhaps it was more who it was, than how big he was? Honestly she didn't know... But this, what was blossoming between them was sweeter than anything she'd ever been a part of.

Her hip gently rocked as he sat up and her mouth found his with sweet eagerness. Her movements were not hurried. This wasn't rough fucking, though she enjoyed that as well. This was love making, sweet and sensual.

Arms slipped around his shoulders, fingers curling in his hair as they kissed. Little moans passing between their mouths. Would her sweet dragonling last? It was his first time...

Gods, Daniel thought, she’s the tightest woman I’ve ever been with. I might not last.

Not that he had a fragile ego that was wrapped up in going and going for hours, as he could either fuck for hours or cum multiple times in a short span depending on the situation. But he wanted to thrust for as long as possible to be able to make her climax again, so that she would have an unforgettable first time, and not bring down their mood by making her worry about anything. And now he understood why so many men he’d been friends or even acquaintances with sought after fae women; perhaps the rumors were true that even the most powerful, long lasting men were brought to tears by the ecstasy of being inside a fae, whether dark elf or mountain nymph or something in between. (He didn’t agree with their crass reasoning, but again understood).

Then Vanya said that it didn’t hurt and Daniel exhaled in relief, “Oh, my darling Vanga, I’m so glaaaammmpppph...” while still trying to last long enough for her to spasm all over his cock in pleasure.

“Call out my name when you cum again, my love,” he whispered in her elegant, long left ear that he adored so much, and kissed to make her shudder. “And really hang on now. We’re going flying again, in a manner of speaking.” He couldn’t resist being a bit punny there and winking, but knew she’d appreciate it.

Some part of him had wanted at the outset to turn Vanya around until she was either on all fours, with her hands held behind her by his own, or with her hands on the tree. And most importantly, so he could see that perfect ass bouncing while he thrusted in her heated sex. But now he was hypnotized by those otherworldly eyes, and now instead leaned back against the tree himself with his legs spread wide, as if about to go to battle.

This allowed him to take the strain of free standing off his back, which was of great benefit despite the bark digging into his muscles. (Besides, she’d been against the tree for a while and he wanted to consider her more delicate back as well.) Then he poured all his strength into lifting the deflowered faerie by her ass up and down his throbbing length, his balls tightening as they prepared to breed her. All the while Daniel kissed her nose and her face, lightly tugged at her lips with his teeth, kissed on her neck, sucked on her nipples, and playfully slapped her ass at times while he held her hips still and fucked her with practiced motions of his own.

As her hands entwined in his hair, a sensation he adored, Bymen groaned, “Leeeea, I love youuuuuu,” as Avonlea began to exquisitely ride his cock with long, slow, deep strokes. Bymed matched her slow but steady rhythm with upward thrusts of his own into her loving warmth. In moments, far quicker than he'd have liked but far later than his hormones had demanded, he erupted deep inside his old friend, feeling like he was ejecting his whole soul within her embrace...and the world lingered in that moment of blissful perfection.

Beemie panted, his heart racing and his mind deluged with pleasure. Then the giddy dragonling drifted back down to the ground while still holding his Lea in his arms as she blanketed him and his cock softened, wondering why he hadn’t thought to confess to her years ago all the while and elated that he finally had. Their bodies and the devotion shared between the both of them were now as much part of the forest as the dirt, the grass, or the knotted roots.

“Do you think Joella enjoyed the view?” Bymed grinned weakly, referring to the chief goddess of all fresh and sea water nymphs. He didn’t know if Avonlea took her culture’s religion (from what little he knew about it) seriously, but even so, they were so close that he figured she wouldn’t mind a light joke like that.

Last edited:
A shiver ran along her skin as he whispered and she nodded, as she felt herself throb around him. The sensation of being full was not quite enough for the fairy, her hips shifted and she moaned. She'd heard tell of what her people were meant to be like in bed, though it had never been said politely. His words drew forth a smile and she nuzzled her cheek against his as they turned. Her back free from the press of bark, her wings flexing behind her.

Gasping her eyes closed, just for a moment as Daniel's arms flexed, lifting her slight weight and lowering her back onto him. Lips parted and she moaned again, magenta eyes capturing his once more. Behind her, those delicate wings flittered, helping with her weight just a bit. Daniel's mouth trailed along her skin, leaving a wake of goosebumps behind.

With each thrust, the sweet fairy came closer and closer to that edge. Lips trailed along his cheek and down his neck, nipping gently as her breasts pressed into his chest. Arms tightening around his neck. The motion of her own hips became quicker as her body neared the peak. "Daniel!" His name was a breathy moan and warning.

---

Panting softly her lips trailed along his skin and even as Bymed came, she kissed along his jaw. Panting softly she giggled and laid her head on his chest, listening to his rapid heartbeat. She'd not come with him, but in truth? Avonlea didn't mind in the slightest. "I love you too" The words were whispered. Smiling she curled closer into his warmth. "Without a doubt" Came her sweet answer.

Avonlea had never been with a virgin before, but she could understand the issues surrounding his own. Later, she would see if her dragonling love could last longer. She'd help build up his stamina. It was honestly something she looked forward to, making love to Bymed. For having been so blind for so long, now that her eyes were open she couldn't imagine waking in anyone else's arms.

Back
Top Bottom