Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Walking Dead: The Town of Duality

Letrixia

Star
It has been five years since the events that drove humanity to the brink of extinction. During that time only the strongest and the wisest survived... or those able to get the advantage on others and manipulate others. The radio talked about legends of the first few years however those names quickly died down on the radios, Rick Grimes, Neagan, Maggie, The Governor, Daryl, Glen,Judith between others. Those names quickly died down and now only a few are left, few humans are left and what could only be the only remaning human settlement in the US, the town of Duality. Here all entrances are locked and if you want to get in you must surrender all of your weapons. The town will provide food, shelter, electricity (Solar), Water (its gathered and purified from the local rivers and the coast). The food is grown and all who wants to come in has a job to do in the town.

The Same message has been repeating on the radio getting people nearby to come to the town...

Are you alone? out of supplies and nearly dying? we can help you... we got food and shelter, clothes and safety. If you truly want to Live and help humanity retake once again this Earth of ours you are welcomed to the town of Duality....

The message repeats over and over again...

However... soon the walkers will start mutating... the final evolution is quickly approaching and is one that will proof deadly for the rest of humanity. Will humanity be able to find a cure? or will the rest of humanity end up like the legends....

OOC:

Post interest and pm me as well there I will give you all the info that you need to know as well as the character skeleton for you to fill...
The Walking Dead: The Town of Duality

Wow, that sounds like a cool story to play at.
I would love to help humanity retake once again !

The Hawk (that hopes to not become a zombie-hawk instead of a night one.... )

Back
Top Bottom