Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx Any Domme LF Sub Male/Female/NB [Sadism / Humiliation / Pregnancy] [Also Switch]

havense

Moon
Update :: August 8, 2022

Hello and welcome!
It has been quite some time and I'm finally back! If we have something before and you are still okay with me, just give me a shout and I'll be there! Phew, 2021 was hectic. I got sick, quarantined, and worked to the bone by my professor while not getting enough sleep and my family also got sick and have to be admitted to hospital, oh excuse my rambling. Okay, so I'm a uni student with a thesis in the making so I'm here for de-stressing. Let me have another ramble to tell you about what you can expect from me.

I write in third person POV and (I think) I have decent grammar even though English is not my first language. I just came back so it will take some time to get back to the level of my previous writing. I have been roleplaying for 5+ years, from the tamest RP to the smuttiest one. I will write 1-2 paragraphs with around 4 lines each, any longer is taking up too much energy because I need to divide my energy carefully between my thesis and this site. I'm currently craving more smut-dominant RP because that's why I'm here on BM. Also, I much prefer PM.

I'd like to say I'm flexible and open to brainstorming, and also ghost-friendly. I've been on either side of the spectrum so I understand how both sides are feeling. That being said, I'd appreciate it if I am notified when you'd like to take a break or have something important coming. I will try my best to inform my partners if I'm about to be busy as well. The frequency of my replies varies from multiples in a day to once a week (also depends if we managed to be online at the same time). Feel free to poke me after 72 hours of inactivity. Also, I update my current situation on the status often, so if I have yet to reply, you may find the cause there.
My pet peeve ... definitely one liner. Giving short reply once in a while is fine, because sometimes ideas just dried up and you can't think of anything else. But one liner is like you're giving me no effort, so I'd decline if that's what you're about to do. If you're having trouble with our current RP and want to change something or discover that you're uncomfortable with one of the kinks currently written, tell me! I'd be happy to cater and respect your limits. After all, RP is also about equal giving and taking. Respect me and I'll respect you.

Now about characters that I play. I will write either female or futa (tell me your preference) who is a dominant, I don't mind whether she will be a top, bottom, or switch, but a domme she will be. If given an interesting plot and character to play around with, I can also be persuaded to play a switch. Appearance can be discussed among us if you have something you'd like.
I'll do modern, action, and fantasy genres, usually original but I can be persuaded into fandom if you're okay with teaching me about it, and I'm going to be very picky with fandom RP. As written in the title, main kinks are sadism, humiliation, and pregnancy. I'd love it if one (or more) of these were included in roleplay, but hey, let's discuss it and see where we end up later.
I will not require for these kinks to be included, however I do enjoy these being included in my roleplay. Some are even the core style of MC as a domme.

• Begging
  • Biting
  • Egglaying
  • Breeding
  • Dirty Talking
  • Foreplay
  • Orgasm Control / Denial
  • Pleasure Control / Denial
  • Possessiveness / Jealousy
  • Polyamory
  • Sadism / Masochism
  • Sex Toys
  • Teasing
  • Aftercare
  • Anal Pregnancy
  • Anal Sex (Giving)
  • Vaginal Sex (Giving)
  • Bathroom Control
  • Cervical Penetration
  • Crying
  • Cum Inflation (Light / Medium)
  • Bigger-than-usual Pregnancy (not Hyper or Extreme)
  • Fingering (Vaginal / Anal)
  • Kissing
  • Licking
  • Light / Medium Bondage
  • Master / Pet
  • Master / Slave
  • Multiple Orgasms
  • Public Humiliation
  • Stomach Bulging
  • Cunnilingus (Receiving)
  • Face-sitting
  • Ice
  • Oral Fixation
  • Prostate Play
  • Sexual Pain
  • Wetting
  • Cum Marking
  • Muscle Kink
  • CBT

On the other hand, I will not include these kinks in the roleplay, clearer description written below. I also will no longer accept male sub who refuse to be anally penetrated, as it is one of MC's style of domme and her main source of fun.
LIMITS :

• Rape / Non-con :: I'm up for a rape fantasy (roleplay within roleplay) but I will not be doing a straight-up non/con scenes.
  • Incest :: MC will not do a sexual scene with direct family (father, mother, grandma, grandpa). However, I'll be up for brother, sister, step-family and cousins
  • Cheating :: No cuck/bull, no "I have a wife/girlfriend but let's have sex while she's away" plot.
  • Scat :: Don't do it while MC is watching, not now, not ever.
  • Vore / Cannibalism :: Non-negotiable.
  • Body Part Removal :: It made me uncomfortable, I apologize.
  • Snuff / Death / Necrophilia :: This too, non-negotiable.
  • Bestiality :: I can play against anthro/fur, but I will not accept any real animal penetrating or being penetrated.
I don't have enough any plot ideas for now, but I may add them in the future. Instead of plot, I have a few scenes coming as inspiration so I'll jot them down below and revise their crude language later. Drop me a line about what you want to roleplay, a plot that you have, or even statement that you're ready for a brainstorm and we can work it out. I do have more extensive F-list, but you have to ask me in PM for it.

1. With a vibrator inside YC and MC holding the remote, she would tease YC to cum without actually letting them do it (can purely from order or because a cock ring). Make YC suffer through class (either as teacher or student), make YC suffer during important meeting, or even make YC suffer in public place.

2. YC has unstable heat period and it may come suddenly and leave just as quickly. MC is YC's partner. During their long trip (modern) or during their adventure (fantasy), both of them often has to find somewhere to hide to fuck or even a secret orgasm just a little under public eyes (under the table? fucking while riding a horse? hidden sex in crowded train?)

3. As a punishment, YC was tied up on the bed for more than half a day. YC was given enough stimulation to feel good but not enough to climax. As MC come back to YC, they were given two options. What shall they choose when they were both at the verge of peeing and orgasming?

4. After making a mess out of YC, MC would make YC orgasm in front of the mirror (or recording it?), just to show they how sexy they were to her.

5. MC has two lovers. To punish one of them that was behaving badly, she tied YC to the chair and forcing them to watch MC getting fucked to oblivion by her other lover. (Both lovers can be in good term with each other or even also in relationship.)

6. MC is a pregnant futa and is currently looking for someone (YC) who will carry her child to completion (Oviposition included).

7. Fantasy setting. MC is lamia queen inside a dungeon, whoever managed to reach her dwelling shall be rewarded which riches and treasures in exchange one of team members has to stay until they bore her an egg. After that, they're free to go, but who said that parting from heavenly pleasure is easy?

8. A virgin who's getting educated by MC about the pleasure of sex.

9. MC is an injured witch, in order to restore her magic, she would need human/fantasy creature (YC) to replenish her magic. In order to do so, she cast a spell which would crystallize the magic in the form of eggs. A variation of pregnancy-egglaying without involving real organism inside the womb.

This is to merely serve as inspiration and not guideline. The character in the picture can be female/male/non-binary and the scene doesn't have to happen perfectly as depicted. For now, my top preference is playing as futa dom whether as a top or powerbottom. I'm just trying to categorize this so people wouldn't have to scroll through insane amount of pictures.
F-Preg (F= Futanari / Fem)
1 - 2 - 3 - 4 - 5 - 6 - 7

M-Preg
1 - 2 - 3 - 4 - 5 - 6 - 7 - 8

Femboy/Trap Pregnant
1 - 2 - 3 - 4

Femdom
1 - 2 - 3 - 4 - 5 - 6 - 7 - 8 - 9

• Boss x Employee
  • Adventurer x Adventurer
  • Student x Teacher
  • Noble x Maid
  • Goddess x Hero
  • Succubus x Human
  • Demon x Elf
  • Demon x Human
  • Vampire x Werewolf
  • Empress x Knight
  • Empress x Consort
  • Alpha x Omega (ABO Universe)
  • Sentinel x Guide (Does anyone know this universe LOL)

BONUS :
You will be instantly accepted if you play multiple characters (1+) for me and/or have egg-laying kink. I also find "play me two characters and I'll play two for you too" condition acceptable for me. I am also willing to do a double up, just mention it in the PM if you want to do a doubling up.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom