Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Looking for a dominate male to rp with (Brother/Sister plots) (NSFW Links)

OmegaFox55

Moon
Okay,so for once I find myself wanting to play a female character (Who you can find here Journal/Character list ) and the reason for this is..Because of my new craving which hit me after reading a bit of this one manga Called "A Thing Hiding In An Erotic Occult

I don't have a clear idea what I want to do plot wise but I do want something where YC is MC's brother/possible step brother.Where he wants to bang his sister and becomes possessive over her,maybe they were pushed into this situation,maybe he's always had these feelings.And one day he just looses the ability to resist and makes a move,I don't know.

But there might be possible Dub/Non-con
Voyeurism
Slavery
and so on depending on how plot's go

I do sort of have one idea where MC is half demon who's human mother has died and YC/Her brother is full demon.Along with her father and needing a place to stay she get's taken in by her demon father,who eventually passes away too. YC/Her brother is the next direct heir who steps up to rule now that his father has passed-and upon doing so-immediately decides to make MC his personal slave.

It's not the best plot and as I said I don't have a clear idea in mind and so I'm even more open to hearing other idea's if you have any.

Back
Top Bottom