Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Weird oddities and fun fetishes! (NSFW Links Galore!)

hooloovoo

Supernova
Welcome to this wonderful rebooted thread! I'm looking for quite a few different things and hopefully, something on here will pique your interest!

So... what do I want in an RP partner? Someone who can produce at least one to three paragraphs per post minimum but more is always wanted and appreciated. A lot of these prompts will be looking for someone to play a female role but a few exceptions are hiding here or there. That's it really, nothing too difficult.

As for myself I've been here on Blue Moon for almost a decade and have been RPing long before that. I try to aim for at least three paragraphs but this can be more or less depending on where we are in the RP and what my partner gives me. I am able to play males, females, and anything in between. Humans, creatures, furries, mythical beasts, whatever the setting calls for I can play it.

My F-LIST is here. there are a few wild kinks on there but don't let that scare you off. None of them are must-haves, I can work with what my partner is comfortable doing.

Alright, now the fun part! All the prompts, setups, and fandoms I want to try out! We can go with what's shown or modify and grow some of these ideas, nothing is set in stone!

Satisfied - This client has never had a complaint from their clientele.

Mother Daughter date?! - Things don't go as planned when someone waits for their date to come home.

Your most powerful potion - A cute elf is in over her head when she uses a very powerful love potion that makes her irresistible.

Book of Imps - A little peek won't hurt...

Goblin Adventure - What happens when an adventurer finds a cursed necklace? They start seeing a lot more green.

Succubus Delights - I'm a bit open on what kind of RP this could be, as long as it involves the lovely demon in the video.

I'm tormented by a couple of weebs?!?! - In this RP all three characters would be bi. This just looks like a fun setup and could be even more fun if some naughty sex was thrown in as well. Being teased and lust after by a pair of twins

Bimbo Zone - A mysterious field has been roaming the lands, one that transforms all women within its domain into very busty, horny, giggling bimbos? Who's responsible? And how does society change because of it? Why don't you take a step inside and find out?

Wereslut - A young woman inadvertently becomes a Wereslut with a completely different personality and body when she transforms. What will happen when this new persona starts affecting her old one?

Demonic Plaything - Some unruly demons have captured a man to be their slave, just what will they do with him?

Anything that is based on another property goes here. All applicable characters will be aged up in accordance with Blue Moons rules. Still working on this section so apologies if I don't have a blurb for each one yet. I'm happy to hear your own ideas for any of these worlds!

TV Shows
The Owl House - The big craving here will be for Luz and Amity. Whether it's a simple slice of life and cute romance to a Beta AU where everyone is older and has more of an attitude, I'm wanting to do something with the cutest cannon gay couple on this side of Disney. I'm open to other pairs from the show as well.

Digimon - I am familiar with seasons 1-4.

Castlevania - I would LOVE to do an RP with Lenore and Hector. I think they could have done more with this couple and I hope you agree!

Hy Hero Academia - Ok, even I know this is a strange ask but I would love to do something based on this.

Pokemon
Neon Genesis Evangelion
FLCL
Kakegurui

Games
NieR:Automata
Chrono Trigger/Chrono Cross
Hades
Legend of Zelda
Final Fantasy 14
Vocaloid - This would be a lovely setting for an RP. My character would become a groupie for a gaggle of oversexed Vocaloid idols. We could pull idols from other shows or V-Tubers as well.

Comics
Fangs
Sonic (Archie)
Dramacon

Bimbo Beats - A pair of heads have hit the market that's got everyone talking. It's said that it can turn any woman into a busty, sluttly, bimbo, no matter who it is! But those rumors have to be fake, right? You've not afraid to try them, are you?

My Vampire Mistress - Would servitude really be so bad under a sexy vampire goddess?

Please PM me if anything sounds good to you!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom