Fx M or F Closed for now

Kura

Planetoid
Looking for Dominants/Males for my subs/females.

1. I'm looking for a decent size intro, and 2-3 paragraphs per post. Details are delicious.
  2. Minimal spelling/grammar issues please.
  3. 3rd person, past tense only
  4. Nothing vanilla. I'm looking for the darker stuff.
  5. PMs only

Kinks I'm looking for
non-con/dub-con
spanking
dirty talk
humiliation
verbal abuse
sex toys
oviposition
unusual sex toys
gangbangs
anal
double penetration
monster dick(depending on plot)
etc.

NO!
scat
watersports
foot-play
diaper play
pet play
blood

Halloween plot(mxm or mxf let me know in PM) - Monster dick here fyi

My character is dared to go into a haunted house on halloween to retrieve something from the basement. The legend goes, once you go in, you never get back out. So my character goes in anyways. Once the door swings shut, they're trapped in the house. As they explore, what kind of monsters will they encounter, or is the house alive and ready to torment them at its whim?

mxm plots:

1. MC has been a bit of a brat. He's always known YC has been in love with him, and has purposely tormented him. YC's had enough. Brat's about to learn a lesson on who's really in charge here.
  2. Student finds out he slept with college teacher, well naturally he knows if it gets out, he could ruin the teacher's life. It'll be fun watching his instructor fall apart behind closed doors for him.
  3. Newbie adventurer gets trapped in a labyrinth of horny monsters.

mxf plots:

1. MC is the boss of a small company. She's worked hard to get where she is. Too bad she's such a bitch. YC who has been the most abused by her finally snaps one day, and proceeds to show her who the new boss is. Blackmail ensues to keep her as his bitch.
  2. Newbie adventurer gets trapped in a labyrinth of horny monsters.
  3. MC intercepts a rescue signal for a base, and she goes to investigate. What kind of monsters have taken over the place?!?
  4. In the time of zombies, it's everyone for themselves, and when MC finds herself at the mercy of another man, what will he do to her?

Please PM me if interested. Post here and I will ignore you.

Back
Top Bottom