Mx Female The Street Angels! NSFW

cabowabo

Super-Earth
I am looking for someone who can help bring a fantasy of mine to life. Imagine a city so corrupt with crime, that living there almost certainly means something bad will happen to you at some point in your life. Drugs are everywhere in the streets, organized crime rules the metro, murder is common, stealing a hobby and rape is just a matter of time. My idea is centered in this setting and what would happen if a few women decided enough was enough and tried to clean the streets up? Looking for bad ass women who can play tough, sexy ladies who are basically vigilantes trying to do what the local law cannot. Will bad things happen, absolutely! Will they have to do things they regret, most certainly! Can they make this city a better place to live, we will see.

You will be asked to play multiple characters to help develop the world though each scene will only focus on one to three at a time. Looking for someone who is a switch, rather than a pure sub. Yes, they will have moments where they are dominated and used but I want them to using their sexuality to help get leads, escape bad situations, to go undercover, etc… This will require world building and a long term goal. If interested still, keep reading.

For kinks, you can expect the following and also suggest some of your favorites. My kinks are…

Consensual, dub-con, and non-con
Detective work including interrogations and undercover work
Partners of different faces and genders
Rough, romantic and real
Seduction, temptation and corruption
Sex and consequences
Drugs and addictions
Defeats, bondage, enslavement, imprisonment, hostage, punishment
Forced prostitution, sex slavery, sex trafficking
Sex traps, peril
Indoctrination and mind breaking
Whorgasms
Your kinks

Now to meet the characters I have thought of…

4af6d9e5960326c18ddaf0af45a91accce7d18a3.jpg

85be1bfb25d7f1ce87e1b567b5aaf2bb5c673f3c.jpg

4a87a77b50dec81d1cef6108783361e06c841b2f.jpg

fe85fb02a0dd353bfe54eccec7b404704484c5bc.jpg

Other models I would love to develop characters for...

Romi Rain
Ashly Anderson
Gemma Massey
Dani Jensen
Many more I will post about later

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom