Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx Female Romance and BDSM

The Crimson Cat

Banned
Banished
My Character
images

Hair[/B]: Black
Eyes: Green
Height: 5’7”
Breasts: 34C
Name: Amelia Griffin
Occupation: CEO of an internationally successful publishing company
Nationality: English

In the eyes of the general public, Amelia Griffin is a successful businesswoman, billionaire and philanthropist, but in the underground world of BDSM, she is a highly respected Dominatrix. She only takes on experienced submissives, both male and female, and never keeps them for longer than a month. She doesn’t do love, romance or personal attachments of any kind. At least until she meets your character...

Your Character
Female
16-22
Young; Innocent; Inexperienced; Curious

She doesn’t necessarily have to be a virgin (though I do like that), but she is entirely inexperienced when it comes to kink and BDSM. Amelia will be the person to introduce her to the lifestyle and train her as a submissive.

This won’t be a dark plot. There will be no non-con. Everything that happens between our two characters will be Safe, Sane and Consensual. I’d like for there to be a good deal of romance and fluff as well. As Amelia teaches YC about BDSM, YC will teach her about love and real relationships.

Please let me know if you’re uncomfortable with anything on this list.
I am willing to negotiate and compromise.

Virginity
Age difference
Sadism
Masochism
Bondage
Anal sex
Anal training
Rimming
Oral sex
Face-fucking
Face sitting
Fingering
Fisting
Sex toys
Strap-ons
Large insertions
Hair pulling
Slapping
Choking
Scratching
Biting
Possessiveness
Possessive markings
Collars
Spanking
Paddles
Whipping
Flogging
Forced clothes-wearing
Forced nudity
Public nudity
Exhibitionism
Risky sex
Bleeding
Food play
Nipple torture
Ice
Candle wax
Teasing
Orgasm denial
Forced orgasms
Multiple orgasms
Sexual frustration
Sexual exhaustion
Aftercare (Non-negotiable)
Kissing
Cuddling
Massages

Smoking
Alcohol use
Toilet stuff
Diapers
Vomit
Bestiality
Gore
Vore
Snuff
Tragic endings

RP Rules
  • No one-liners. At least one paragraph required. Multiple paragraphs preferred.​
  • Third-person perspective only (he/she instead of I/you).​
  • Literate partners only. If your grammar and spelling is consistently bad, I will drop the RP.​
  • Communicate. Tell me your thoughts and ideas, or if you’re getting bored or I’ve done something that made you uncomfortable. This should be fun for both of us.​
  • No godmodding. You don’t control what my character does, says, thinks or feels. If you need to know what her reaction to something is going to be, feel free to ask me OOC.​
  • No major plot twists without discussing it beforehand.​
  • PMs preferred.​

PM Me With the Following:
  • Your character sheet. Just the basics like name, age, appearance and maybe occupation. You don’t have to use a FC if you don’t want to. I can work with written descriptions.​
  • A list of your kinks and hard no’s. Please let me know if there’s anything on my list you’re not comfortable with.​

Back
Top Bottom