Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

New Medieval/Fantasy prompt! Shiny! Please click!

Ditto

Meteorite
I’m looking for a partner in crime to help me do some world building and develop a long-term RP! Here are some things you should know:

1x1, FxF or FxM, and PM’s only please.

I will write my little heart out to progress our RP and can post two to five plus paragraphs depending on what our story calls for at the time. Stick to the length you feel comfortable with, don’t feel pressured to write long drawn-out posts unless you feel inspired in the moment. Quality over quantity is the way to go.

It's been a long time since I've been able to RP and real life might sometimes get in the way. I'll post at least once every other day and will pop in to let you know if it might take longer. I'll never ghost you and if you feel like we just don't mesh or aren't interested anymore just let me know, I get it. <3

Smut is of course going to happen when relevant but will not be the main focus of this particular RP. We can discuss kinks and what-not in ooc if you’d like.

I’m craving story progression and will probably be playing multiple characters most of the time. My main will start out in a damsel-in-distress type situation so points if you can play a hero type guy or gal, OR in the same instance a baddy can waltz in instead and I would love to play that out just as much. <3

There will be a war happening in the background of our story that we can flesh out if you're interested. I honestly haven't put too much thought into that beyond how it effects my characters in the intro; we can run with it or totally ignore it, up to you.

I have character bio’s and an intro ready to go, but that's about it so far. Let me know what you're craving in a medieval/fantasy setting and we can go from there. Play any race/gender/species your heart desires!

If you're interested and think we might make a good team please shoot me a PM.

Thanks for reading!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom