Mx Female 33[M4F] (Long-term Partner Cisgender) Female role-play/Writing Partner)(Slow Burn)(Slice Of Life)(World Building)(Discord)

InsekiRp

Moon
I am 18+ and all participants and characters must be 18+

Hello, everyone, I'm interested in doing only incest role's I prefer. I highly like in order Brother/Sister, Mother/Son, Aunt/Nephew, and or Cousins. It would be cool if you would play multiple Female Characters but that is not a must. I myself will only be playing one character who is based on myself and also would like if you based your main character on yourself. So what I am looking for in a partner and what I hope for you to be. I look for these things world-building, Story/plot-driven, Episodic Arc, Character-driven Slow but intense build to sex.
intro - is based on if the roles are of my Favorite pairing Brother/Sisters. I welcome all idea's and I am open to Creating with you down below is a small idea I have.

the setting is based on current times our mother is a single parent who has raised us since our father left 12 years ago after mother caught him cheating. Since that happened our father has not been in our lives and is not trying to be likely our grandparents his mother and father are wealthy and love our mother and us so we are financially taking care of by them. We live in a two-story house that is set on a piece of land that they own (state or country of our picking). through the years (depending on if you're going to play more than one character) We've all been close because of what happened with our mother has gone through and it has impacted us all. Things started to change it was a normal day I was downstairs with you and we were watching a Netflix movie and I was on my phone reading on and off something. You got up and asked if I was thirsty and I had said yes and you got up and got it as well as getting you something. so I started to read what I was reading on my phone you walk behind me vary silently because you were curious and saw me reading erotica but you notice was your story you wrote about a brother and sister which was of course under a pen name...

please be descriptive and detailed I am in the states EST time zone and I am very open Active.
Hopefully, I am what you are looking for and I hear from you so we can discuss things in more detail You can Direct message.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom