Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx Any Desiring Dom/Domme Draco HP or SAILOR MOON story

BQcupcakes

Withdrawn
Withdrawn
48624655-352-k941656.jpg
Basically planning on utilizing this thread for very singular concept ideas based on an existing world. I DO NOT EXPECT CANNON OR PREFECT KNOWLEDGE OF THIS WORLD! I don't have it. I just want the overall concept.

HP: Yes, it is horribly predictable, cliche, over done, and I want it! A non-con story with or without other cannon characters. I would be ok with a female version of Draco because it isn’t the looks I’m hung up on. It’s the general nsfw erotic stereotype of him being a possessive ass insisting on control while having you do terrible things at his request. I am open for most other details. Just want to have that character aura to play against.

original.png
Sailor Moon: I've always loved Sailor Moon. But, there are a few childhood moments where later as an adult you realize...ya I'm fucked up...the relationship/desire of Prince Demande towards Sailor Moon/Serena/Queen Serenity. YA LETS FUCK THAT UP EVEN MORE! I would just like to continue working with it and the concept of this "bad guy" wins. Perhaps we can even save Nemesis.

My f-list

My other interests

I write forum, pms, and in Discord.

I am ONLY INTERESTED IN NON-CON/RAPE style stories! If romance blossoms let it be from a dark place!

Last edited:
Still looking for this or another version in the Harry Potter world if anyone has an interest to pass the holidays with a good story.

Back
Top Bottom