Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Merry Weather University Of Magic

Justinian

Star
I was thinking of maybe having a RP where the characters are college age magicians training in a magic college/academy. The idea was inspired by "The Magicians". I'm thinking of creating some kind of magic system, or just adapting an existing one. There would be a main thread where the fighting and learning takes place, and we would role play the sex in PMs. :D
Merry Weather University is in the country side, somewhere in the continental U.S, in a magical town that moves, mysteriously somehow, from US state to state. It's a mostly invisible settlement with the Merry Weather University being it's most prominent feature. Within this town are thousands of residents, all supporting the town it'self and the University.

The Dean of the University, Dorian Alphadore, cares about the students, but is somewhat hard nosed, with some notable exceptions.
Dorian, despite his age, being well over one hundred years old, looks less than one third his age, easily.

View: http://i.imgur.com/yNgYX4E.png

The University teaches many forms of magic, and is very successful in churning out a large number of accomplished magicians, some of them even masters of magic by the time they finish their education.

Back
Top Bottom