Fx M or F Smut request thread

Sultry Aly

Moon
Whip it out right now! Just kidding, there needs to be a bit of plot before that most of the time. My tastes in plots definitely tends towards that of heavy smut. I like a good plot and some spicy twists and drama but I do really enjoy the sex parts. However I'm not into just like a text style sexting thing, one liners are a huge turn off for me. Usually my replies average 3-4 paragraphs and I generally like to see that in return. My writing is always in third person and on site, I can do thread or PM but much prefer PM. I like both guys and girls and enjoy writing with both. Some of my characters are much like myself a bisexual switch, while others are completely different but they are usually always female, and I very much enjoy creating and molding my own characters though I usually can come up with something me and my partners enjoy. I did regular roleplay for 2 years but drifted away from it so I'm back now from a long break and found my old site not so popular anymore. Hopefully I find some new friends here.

I like a variety of settings from modern to fantasy, sci-fi, apocalyptic, historical and generally anything I find interesting. I have a number of pre existing universe's that I like to write in as well with both canon and/or OC characters, I'll through these into a nice little list for you

Witcher
Game of Thrones
Skyrim
Vikings
Peaky Blinders
Yellowstone
Harry Potter
Resident Evil
Jurassic Park
Star Wars
Assassin's Creed

And now! A kink list, I'll try to be brief but it'll be difficult. And just because it's listed doesn't mean I need it in every plot, I mean that would be an insane plot!

BDSM
Bondage
Forced orgasm
Breath play
Age play
Aheago/brain break
Bukkake
Gangbangs
Interracial
Multiple penetration
Toys/machines
Public sex
Humiliation
Dub con
Tentacles
Mild bulging/inflation
Pregnancy risk
Non humans
Big cocks
Perky breasts
Wide hips (females)
Nice round butts
Pegging

Some plot ideas if you've gotten this far and are still interested

The secret
This rough plot is a modern setting but that of a young lady of a noble family that has an appetite for things unbecoming of a lady of her status. In some ways she is a nymphomaniac and being caught with some of her families personal staff on a few occasions she's gone to donning brief disguises and traveling to hook up with people who don't know her true identity. Plus she really gets off to public sex, not actually being watched but the risk of it. As most of my plot ideas used to be this is a rough framework and I fully welcome partner input to polish it off.

On the clock
MC has an idiot brother, and he's always getting into trouble and when MC and her family can help they do but somehow he's really gone and messed up this time, stealing and almost immediately losing a large sum of money from a very sinister criminal organization. MC and her family are ordinary people and though she loves her brother normally she'd leave him to his fate but they aren't just going to come for him, they're going to come for everyone in the family if they don't have the money back in 24 hours. Making large amounts of money isn't that easy. Or is it? If you're extremely desperate and very attractive? My character decides her best option is to use her body whenever and with whoever for cash. Hoping for a string of raunchy scenes as she tries to beat the ticking clock. I've got a couple different things I'd like to see happen but honestly this is going to be a big collaboration piece though I'd like to ask my partner to play multiple characters or even try multiple partners.

Dr. Eva L. Horress (Taken)
Most spoiled trust fund kids just blow their money and are self indulgent, ignorant dumb assholes. But what happens when one is cunning, sadistic and clinically insane? Eva happens. She's a smart young lady with amassed inherited funds that she can comfortably live the rest of her days. But she's also a serial killer. Using the vail of clinical testing for an assortment of things and her accounts full of cash to make little facilities seem believable she lures her victims into her trap and then plays it off as an unforeseen death in the name of science. So your character will have to have some fairly strong need, a cure for a fatal disease or maybe he (or she!) Is obsessive about hair loss and lured in by Eva's charms to the faux trials. Eva gets off to some pretty kinky things with her victims before their ultimate end so expect hard bdsm, torture, and ultimately death that we can talk about more in depth together, as usual nothing is set in stone.

Killing Time
Everyone wants to be important right! But is there such thing as too important? YC is important, to someone, and MC has been tasked with abduction and holding the hostage until the ransom is fulfilled. Or kill YC if needed. YC could be a politician, royalty, rich or very intelligent part of a research program. MC doesn't care, she's a retired operative that's extremely good at her job. And has very tight methods to ensure no one rescues the marks she kidnaps no matter who they are. However what made her a good operative is that she is a bit hyperactive always needing to occupy her mind. Problem with that is that she gets stuck in cramped quarters with these hostages for extended periods of time almost completely cut off from the world. But as days turn into weeks the boredom starts driving her insane. There is one thing two people can do a lot of that fights off boredom though. One kink would be fun would be if YC was a bit older or just not the tall dark handsome stud normally run into. Not something I'm stuck on though, hell it could even be another woman.

Finding safety
MC has had an abusive husband, he just keeps hurting her and no restraining orders seem to do anything and they won't lock him up so MC has no option in her mind other than to run. In the process of driving across country in the middle of the night with the last of her possesions in her car. She stops at a biker bar in the middle of the desert as she starts to run out of gas. Of course it's a bar not a gas station but she hopes to maybe get some anyway. But once inside with the rough crowd she sees an opportunity. Her husband might be a strong capable asshole but he'd be no match for these guys and even though it brings it's own risks she thinks maybe she could hide out with them. YC could be the leader or just an ordinary member, we could use the whole club for side characters.

The client (Taken)
MC is a young lawyer just getting started and because of that she's been taking any and all clients trying to build up a name and reputation even though she's barely making enough money to scrape by on. So she agrees to help YC with his parole hearing. We can come together on the crime but it was enough to at least get your character 10+ years. A long time without really seeing many women let alone getting close with one during meetings to discuss the upcoming parole hearing. I think you can guess where this is headed.

The cover
So circling back to a biker gang kind of thing. MC is either an undercover cop trying to infiltrate a criminal biker gang to bust them and she has to try to make sure she's there for other reasons. Or she is a spy but blending in with a biker gang gives her security and while still criminal isn't as bad as the espionage she's doing. I just want to do something with a biker gang šŸ˜‚

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom