Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mx Female trying a longterm rp if so

VindicationLotion

Planetoid
So first things first, you can call me Arj (short for Arjun) and I have been roleplaying for many years. I am a bit of a sporty guy and also a working at the moment. I love football, tennis and cricket a lot, and some piano too.

I absolutely love realistic, romantic and story driven roleplays that can be NSFW or just regular roleplay. I like to keep my roleplays similar to how we are in real life. For example, sex wont make up most of our lives (and if it did, I find it weird lol), so my rps wont have sex on a tap. It will have sex but not too focused around it.

I would be looking for people who have as much of a passion as I do for romance, someone who is quite firm and confident in themselves, details, slice of life stuff and if you are that person, don't hesitate to message me! We could always come up with an interesting, romantic scenario and.. see where we go!

P.S: I do have strict limits and hard no's

Peace!

Last edited:
Just to add on the theme of romance, I particularly enjoy include a detailed, slow burning, Love hate roleplay.

As for this, i do have a couple of ideas for this which would be more focused on the dynamic between the main characters and also focusing on the overall plot.

Peace

Back
Top Bottom