Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Apprentice; Something More (Midnight-n-Me)

Night fall had come even sooner than the young demoness had expected. One minute she had been trudging along the valley boiling under the sun, and now the moon was hung in the night sky, it's milky light making her pale flesh glow. Simi was not a complicated demon. She had previously spent her talents in war, cutting down opposition with the axe that hung on her back, the two handed weapon she wielded with one, with a blade twice as wide as her shoulders. Dark, vile looking armor clung to a sleek body, arms covered from the shoulder down in spiked, black gauntlets, pauldrons, and vambraces. The trunk of her body was left bare of armor for ease of movement, wrapped in a simple brown leather leotard that was laced together in the front, a split in the leather stretching from just above the v of her thighs to under her chin, a hole left in the back, just above her ass to let her small, black tail curl freely in the air. Greaves if the same twisted metal kept most of her long, slender legs from view, and boots were simple, brown leather like her top.

It was all she had owned for years. All she had cared to own. There was no sense in buying nice things if they were simply going to get in the way and ruined in a fight. But that part of her life, she hoped, would be over. As the tower she'd been searching for came into view, a strange emotion filled her, making her stomach knot. It wasn't fear..no, certainly not. It was anxiety. What if he didn't accept her as his apprentice? She was so tired of killing and going to war- she yearned to learn the finer arts...Talents rarely-if never used on the battlefield. And he was the best, so she'd heard. Simi had a cute face that belied the strength in her tiny body, the big, bright red eyes that only darkened if she felt the most pure of rage and anger..and lightened to a soft pink when she felt the warmth of total happiness. That color had not shone on her face since she was a child. Her hair, parted on either side of her crown by long black horns, was platinum blond, straight, and had a habit of falling over her face if she did not keep it tied back. So there it remained, tied in a loose bun at the back of her head.

Plump, pale lips parted for a sigh as she moved slowly along to the tower, pausing when she reached the small door there at the base. She twisted her mouth up slightly, pushing the door open with a gentle shove. "Hello~!" She called into the darkness beyond the door, poking her head in a little, glancing about slowly as her eyes adjusted. Warily, she slid her axe from her back into one hand, dragging it along behind her as she stepped into the room, her eyes glowing slightly in the darkness. "Anyone home?" She called again, anger stirring in her voice. If someone had mislead her about his location and she spent all that time travelling..Oooh.

The tower was dark, and bigger than it looked on the outside, the entry room was completely barren, obviously a hub to get higher, inside was a hallway lined with statues of naked figures, all females. The place was obviously the lair of a demon, of an incubus. Inside the place was decorated only with a royal red carpet that lead up to a spiraling staircase that was the true entrance to the Keep. The place had a gloomy feel to it, but it wasn't bad compared to the rest of the barren landscape that the legendary Incubus made his home. The tower, even in the distance was imposing, it made a perfect home, and onlyu the bravest (male) creatures would even get close for fear of the being who lived inside. The statues were so lifelike, beautiful women, all in sensuous poses, they were in fact, or at least they used to be real women who the incubus inside had used until their very last moments, mortals who devoted themselves to him until they could no longer move.

When the small succubus called out the first time she would not be answered. though the second time she did, the place went silent before a voice cut through the gloom, a figure standing on the stairs, his arm extended, holding onto the railing as if it actually mattered. Two by two, torches in the hallway lit, illuminating the room for the succubus and revealing to her her new host. "Yes, someone is here, who are you and what do you want?" The male's voice was like thunder, a practiced charm to the words, sweet and still at the same time commanding. it held a power.

To put it simply he was breathtaking, a slender male of unearthly beauty. The Incubus was in a nearly perfect human form, looking like he had only just been cast from the heavens themselves. The male was tall and elegant with luscious black hair that flowed around him like a mane, slowing down in waves in a look that only one of his kind could accomplish. The hair covered half the male's face, but the half that slowed was breathtaking. A single piercing eye peered out from the veil of raven hair as he spoken. The male scanned over the succubus before his lips twisted into a smirk. The male was dressed in an exquisite red robe that covered his body, but even with the robe on, it was still obvious that he had a beautiful body. He was an incubus, her race's counterpart, a sex demon, and good at being one.

"What do you want?" the demon asked, his voice spiking, irritated, he had seen her coming, and was prepared, he could guess what she wanted, succubi did come to him once in a while, tired of mortals, to stay with a true master to be satisfied "Did you come for satisfaction?" The male stepped down the stairway, grinning as he eyed her curvy body, she was certainly a tasty looking one. The male vanished, appearing behind her, right behind her, his body pressed into hers, his hands around her belly

Though she found the statues to be in distaste at first, she kept her lips from curling. After all, these must be his ideas of trophies. Where she had the heads of beasts carried off from her battles, he had these. At least they were pleasant to look at. In the silent darkness she wandered that first chamber, the small hand that was not curled around the hilt of her axe sliding over the smooth stone that was once flesh, following the curve of a human leg. Upon hearing the booming, echoed voice of the man she'd come to see she jumped, snatching her hand away from the statue as if she might be a child caught stealing cookies. Those bright red eyes widened slightly as she turned to face the stairs, letting her axe fall from her hand to lean against the base of one of those stone women.

"Simi." She whispered, surprised, squinting against the light that had begun to fill the hall. "My name is Simi." She spoke again, this time more confidently as she straightened her posture, tipping her chin up slightly as her gaze searched to lock with his. The young demon's breath caught in her throat for a moment when the man was revealed to her- that same knot returning to her stomach- her throat going dry. He was beautiful. More beautiful than most women she had seen. When he spoke again, the irritation in his voice sent a shiver down her spine, and she let her eyes close, only to find him gone when she opened them again. A chilling sort of warmth spread through her body when his arms curled around her midsection, and her eyes narrowed just slightly.

"Satisfaction..Not in the same sense you mean, I think." Simi shook her head, finding it hard to think with him touching her. She tore away from him, and the small movement seemed to take every ounce of strength she had. She turned to face him, gazing up at him with a small smirk pasted on her mouth. "I've come seeking guidance and..well, your teachings. Many say you are the best, and why should I learn from anyone who is anything but?" Her eyes sparkled with an impish sort of mischief as she hitched her weight to one side, a hand planted on the bare skin of her hip. "If you have a price, name it."

The male smirked when the little female pulled away from him, it looked like it took a lot of willpower to do it. The male was irrisistable, even to one immune for the most part to his power. He smirked a little when she spoke to him again "Well Simi, It all depends what are you trying to learn?" The incubus smirked, approaching her again, his hips swaying with his step in a seductive way, practiced for a very long time. "I am Valien, though I guess you knew that, since you were the one who sought me out" The incubus smirked again lacing his arm around her side again, standing at her side he placed a hand on her midriff, right above her hip "Come, lets go upstairs" He smiled, lifting his hand from her side and running it over her cheek.

Valien walked away from her, walking up the stairs and opening the door at the top of the stairs to a much more lushly decorated area, this one apparently a living room of sorts, stairs headed up in several directions, as well as straight up. The incubus sat down on a large couch, smirking "So you wish to learn from me? How do I know you are worthy of learning my secrets?" He smirked, this time more mischievously before changing his subject "How much do you know about sex?"

The Incubus patted the spot next to him "If I am to teach you, you must know about sex, how to please a man. Humans will summon you for sex, you please them, and then you drain them, it is how our kind grow more powerful, we are not demons of wrath but of lust, lust feeds us, lust empowers us" He was an example of this, he had taken the souls of countless mortal women, fed on their energies, fed on their lust, and as a result, he was obscenely powerful, the female could tell that just from looking of him. "I want you to show me what you know, if you become my student, you will have to get used to my body, for you will be practicing on me. "

Simi found it a challenge to simply keep herself from staring blatantly at his body. She fought to keep her gaze downcast, but lifted it as he swayed towards her, eyes locked onto those swaying hips. A blush colored her cheeks and across the bridge of her nose as so, so many filthy things started coming to mind. And finally she shook her head in an attempt to clear it, bringing her gaze to his face. "Valien." She repeated softly, her breath hitching when his arm curled around her once more. She nodded dumbly when he mentioned going upstairs, and leaned into his touch, only to be more disappointed than she realized when he pulled away.

She watched him climb the stairs in that elegant sway, and turned to stare up at one of those beautiful statues once more. With a heavy sigh she climbed out of her armor, leaving it in a pile right next to her axe, hurrying up the stairs in only her bodice and tall leather boots. She stood a few feet away from him when she found him lounging on his couch, chewing on the edge of her bottom lip nervously. "I guess there's no way you could know I was worthy.." She muttered, eyes widening at his next question. "W-well I know enough!" She sputtered, shaking her head. "I am not completely incompetent! I just lack..refining." Her voice was cut to a near whisper, never proud of proclaiming her flaws.

With a little sigh she collapsed beside him on the couch, legs stretched out over the floor, feet moving back and forth slightly. "I know how we work." She groaned, slumping in her seat. "Like I said..refinement." Simi shoved out her bottom lip as she turned to look at him, brow furrowing slightly. "Show you..You want me to fuck you?" She frowned slightly, sitting up and looking away from him for a moment. "So...I'll just do what I normally do..?" Her voice was a whisper now, and she stood, pulling her hair down from the bun it had been held in, the silvery locks falling over her shoulders, nearly reaching to her ass. She took a deep breath as she turned around, leaning over him, one hand on the back of the couch, the other on his shoulder to press him back into the cushions.

Those plush, pink lips hovered over his for a moment, and finally pressed together softly, though it didn't remain soft for long. Her mouth slanted over his to deepen the kiss, tongue curling playfully against his lips while one hand worked at pulling at the flowing robes the encased his body. When finally she felt his flesh beneath her fingertips she pulled her lips from his, trailing kisses along his jaw line and down the column of his neck, her small hands slipping under the fabrics of his shirt, pressing gently at his shoulders, smoothing her hands down his chest to the top of his pants, where once again she began pulling at the fastenings. Her kisses followed the trail her hands had taken, a straight line down the center of his chest.

The incubus laughed at the females reaction, a sudden chuckle making it to his lips "I never said you were incompitant my dear, and I can see that as well, coming armed to a place such as this, I may have figured you as an attacker" He grinned, his fangs complimenting his glowing red eyes, oh yes he was a powerful demon, perhaps even capable of becoming a prince of his kind. "I can see your lack of... refinement, I will have to find you some more appealing clothes, not all mortals are as attracted to metal and armor as I am" Another grin as the girl collapsed beside him, he stayed in his relaxed position, not even looking at her until she spoke again, speaking the obvious.

"Yes, I want you to fuck me, if you want to use such a harsh term, I want you to show me if you can meet my expectations of pleasure, seduction... and if you are insufficient, at least you wouldn't have wasted my time. Succeed and I will show you pleasures greater than many women are able to feel as my apprentice, and help with your... refinement..." Valien sat back, watching the female as she undid her hair before she turned around "Just act as if I was any mortal, get a feel of my body and use yours to your fullest advantage, use your lust and your passion" He coached a little bit as she used her hand to press his body to the couch.

The incubus returned the female's kiss as she kissed him, his hands inactive until she deepened it, moving up her sides, slowly sliding along her thighs to her midesction, it seemed to be a spot he liked to touch, feeling the curves of the female form. his lips tasted sweet, as if they had been coated with honeym and as she trailed down, her small hands parting his robe she revealed more and more of his toned body. The incubus wasn't a hulk, prefering to remain sleek and curvy, almost feminine compaired to warlike demons, even though he felt like he could rip one of those warriors in half without even trying, with his bare hands. The incubus gazed won at the female's hand, smirking as she worked at his fasttenings to the pants, the only other atticle of clothing he wore under the robe. His hands moved softly over her body, working at the bodice little by little, he gave her minimal pleasure, though the feeling of his hands running over her flesh were still creating a good feeling for her, encouragement for when she succeeded, she would get all the pleasure she wanted.

"Yeah..I don't exactly have any formal attire." Simi smirked as she settled in between his legs, slowly tugging his pants and anything beneath them down and off. The feeling of his hands on her body made her want to simply melt to the ground and worship this demon for all of eternity..But that simply wouldn't do. Not yet. She bit her lip as she cupped his cock in her small hands, a spark of..something lighting up in her eyes. With a purr echoing from the back of her throat she pressed her lips to the tip of him, slowly dragging them down and back up his length. Her lips parted on the way back up, letting the surface of her teeth, smooth and firm against his flesh, slip over the tip of him, very carefully.

Her tongue, slightly longer and thinner than a humans, coiled around the head of his cock, the tip teasing for a moment at the tiny slit there before pulling away. With a flutter of lashes, her eyes fell closed, and she concentrated hard on her task, settling down to sit on her heels there between his legs, a familiar heat coming over her body, as if she were getting drunk..He seemed to have that sort of affect on her. Still she paid him attention with her mouth, her lips finally closing around his girth, pushing down slowly until her was buried inside of her mouth to the hilt, his tip pushing against her throat gently. When she pulled her mouth off of him she suckled and kept her tongue pressed firmly to the underside of his cock, as if she wanted to keep his taste for as long as possible.

"Well, that can be easily fixed, I have several outfits in the quest quarters" The incubus nodded his head at the female as she slowly settled herself between his knees, removing his pants with those small hands before wrapping around his cock. He was above average when it came to his size, not massive, but perfect for what he expected the demoness to do, getting her mouth and tongue around it... His size wouldn't matter during their training of course, he could change it at will... The demoness was quick to envelop his already rigid cock in her mouth. The incubus released an almost immediate sigh of pleasure as the demoness used her teeth on him, closing his eyes halfway and relaxing his body, she knew what she was doing, a good sign indeed. The male kept his hands on her shoulders, gently massaging them as she took him into her hot, wet mouth.

THe girl knew how to use her tounge, a particular fetish for Valien as she pushed her lips down on the incubus, he was patient, he did nothing, though the girl would quickly bring him to an orgasm. Valien looked down, smiling as she worked on him, if he was a normal human, she would quickly be bringing him to orgasm "You are doing well, but keep going" He purred, his voice much softer, almost brotherly as he used his thumbs to massage the muscles in her shoulders, giving her pleasurable feedback for a good job. Valien was a good teacher, to say the least.

Back
Top Bottom