Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx Any Skadi's Scribbles (Mostly original, plot-focused prompts!)

Skadi

Snow warms my heart
Withdrawn
Big hello! I apologise if this thread is emptier than a nun's lingerie drawer for the time being. More will be added, I promise! What I hope is that this thread will entangle my loose strands of plot thoughts that would otherwise float away in the stiff autumnal winds, and let any prospective partners know a little about me before they message!

I don't like giving out my actual age, but I will tell you I'm on the younger side of BMR's membership. That doesn't mean I can't connect with you if you're a bit more mature, absolutely not! Just fair warning that we might not have too much in common. Secondly, I usually write to my mojo. Partners that enjoy a relaxed, reply-when-you-want playstyle are my absolute favourite. Nothing against those who like super consistent and regular replies, but I find I often get into my own head and pressure myself to reply, which sucks the fun out of it for me. If I like someone as a writer but lose interest in the story, I feel far more confident suggesting a fresh start with a chilled partner than a hardcore one. Thirdly, I'm not opposed to smut in its entirety per se, and I get that this is an adult roleplaying forum, and I respect those that utilise that quality of the site to its fulness. However, from personal experience, I'd prefer to stay away from smut-heavy stories. If you like corny anime-style ecchi tropes then I can sprinkle a load of those in for sure (unironically quite a big fan of Monster Musume), but as for actual smut, I'd prefer to keep it to a minimum and focus time and effort on the story. I notice lots of people listing kinks to determine sexual compatibility, so know that when it comes down to it I'm pretty much limitless, as long as it fits in with the tale that we're telling! Your own kinks don't particularly interest me, but your ideas, creativity and wit most definitely do.

Without further ado, the plots!

Fantasy
A messenger finds themselves succumbing to the poison injected into them as a parting gift from a particularly nasty swamp monster they managed to fight off. For the message to not be delivered would be a disaster, as it contains intelligence that a neighbouring kingdom plans to attack within the month, and should the capital be unprepared, it will surely fall. A lone faun mage happens upon the messenger and heals them. Upon learning of the attack, the faun considers it her duty to accompany the messenger in order to protect the forest that is her home, and the pair journey to the capital together. Though even with the message delivered the attack still looms, and the two find themselves dragged into the war.
Faun mage

An initiate at a demon hunter's school finds out one of their classmates is actually a demon herself, carrying an ancient and powerful charm to appear as a human. Upon learning of her intent to study in order to take down a particularly nasty demon lord forcing her fiancee to work as a slave, the initiate decides to keep her secret and aid her in her goal. When feelings between the two start to blossom it begins to complicate their training, with other students getting tangled up in their mess.
Demon girl

A gentleman thief's life goal is to steal the Dragonstar Ruby: the six-pointed pendant as red as dragonfire worn by the highest ranking female member of royalty. With the recent death of the queen the ruby has passed to the possession of the first princess, and the gentleman thief senses his opportunity to realize his dream at last. Posing as a stranded merchant from a distant land, he takes advantage of the princess's kindness and infiltrates her convoy. Unfortunately for him, every time he attempts to make his move, disaster strikes, and he is forced to pull out every trick in the book to save the princess and the precious ruby. With mishap after mishap the princess starts to get the wrong idea, growing attached to the increasingly frustrated thief, though he can't deny he's beginning to feel something too, and that worries him. What if someday he's forced to choose between two priceless treasures?
Dragon princess

Back
Top Bottom