Mx Female The More the Merrier, the Messier, the Better — a Groups/Threesomes/Gangbangs Search

MoreTheMerrier

Planetoid
Hey BMR!

I'm MoreTheMerrier, and I'm looking for some RP partners who want to enjoy some good, filthy roleplaying. I am a mid-twenties male with a long history of RPing and want to get back into the part of roleplay that I really enjoy — the self-indulging smut writing.

Please note that I'm looking to RP on Discord! I love this site but find it hard to do much other than jump on here, check in, and bump posts. If we hit it off really well I will strongly consider RPing here, but my first preference is Discord.

Here is a short visual of my kink list. The TL;DR of my kinks? I am into any heterosexual group/threesome pairing, heteroflexible men who don't mind getting a little comfortable with each other to get the job done, and cum — lots of it. My interests are obviously a little deeper than this, but I will confess to being somewhat vanilla outside of what is already listed in my kink list.

I am making this thread separate from my other search due to the realization that chemistry with my RP partner is significantly more important than the plot we are working with. I want to have fun and exciting OOC chat about the music we like, the video games we play, our hobbies in general, or even just chatting and brainstorming about the RP. I am much more relaxed and write substantially better when I feel like I am chatting with a friend or someone I know, so let's get to know each other!

Plot-wise, I will do just about any slice of life/pairing/sex-driven storyline so long as there is a way to incorporate threesomes and group sex into the mix. There really aren't even any ideas that I want to list here, because if we hit it off I would be more interested in fleshing out something that both of us are interested in. Want to write about two male students romping with the econ professor to make sure they get the "A" that they need? I'm probably on board. A group of co-workers that regularly get ridiculously drunk and pleasure each other under the influence? Definitely on board with that too.

If you're interested in some slightly more developed plot-lines, I'll link my other thread here. My ideal smut to story ratio is somewhere around 70/30 for those of you wondering. I like to write plot that directly sets up or affects the sex, but if it is not pertinent to either of those, maybe it's best if we skip to the next fun scene? Just the way I look at it.
(I will say, if any of the linked plots interest you, I am currently more interested in The Freelaxation Resort than the other ideas right now.)

Look forward to hearing from you guys and hopefully finding some good RP partners in the mix! Happy RPing!

Back
Top Bottom