Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

General Request Thread Feedback

HasturTheKing

Planetoid

I'd love to get some feedback on my first request thread. I know I don't have any prompts written up yet but I wanted to put out a general feel for my writing style before I committed to something more exhaustive.

I don’t see anything particularly wrong with it. Simple and easy to read, really. I can see it attracting people’s interest who enjoy bdsm themes like me, while filtering out players who are not that fond of it.

Maybe you could add a simple greeting at the start of your thread to make it a little more friendly =) Also, having some plot ideas is always nice. And next to your kinks, you can elaborate on your limits as well.

I like it a lot. I do think you should list your posting frequency in there, the posting frequency/length/lit. level/you seek from a partner, and whether or not you have any limits about the rp medium (pms, threads, offsite, etc..).
The next step would be to include a plot or two you'd like to rp. You could add those on your second post there to keep everything tidy.
Good luck!

Just wanted to point out that there's a bit of a typo. It says "weiting sample" for the spoiler and I'm guessing it should say "writing sample" I know that typos like that can make a bit of a bad first impression for some people and it's a pretty easy fix.

Back
Top Bottom