Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Free candy inside

Vamp Girl

Meteorite
Now when I have your attention let's start. ;)

About Me:

Hello. I am Vamp Girl. I've started role playing more than eight years ago. It was supposed to be just a short entertainment during one boring weekend, but the writer in me got hooked and I can't stop ever since.

Rules:

I am going to try not to sound too demanding.

I am looking for a literate partner who can write at least two paragraphs per reply. I am not asking for a whole page, just a little details because short replies could be boring. Of course, there is always quality over quantity but two paragraphs with at least 7-8 computer lines aren't much.

I understand we all have lives outside this site. I have too (a full time job and Uni and friends), but I find time to write at least one reply every couple days. I expect that from a possible role play partner too.

Like every dirty minded person I like role playing smut, but I prefer if there is some plot too.

I don't have preference wether we will role play in thread or PM. It will be however we agree.

Preferences:

I usually role play fantasy and romance, but I am always keen to try something new.

I am good playing both male and female characters, though I am better playing female characters as I am a girl. I also don't have preference wether I'll play sub or dom character.

I am a very open minded and am willing to try new things, but I will never role play incest, rape or anything involving children or animal abuse.

Here is my F-list.

Plots:

I have many plots, but these are top few I would like to do, but if you don't like them I am open for discussion and willing to hear some of your ideas.

1. Role Reversal
Character A is a high-powered executive in an extremely successful, Fortune 500 ranked company. They also harbor a well-guarded secret. Off the clock, the busy executive lives a submissive lifestyle, frequenting BDSM clubs to indulge their needs and desires.

Character B is looking to get their foot in the door at a major company in the city’s financial district. After many grueling interviews and more than their fair share of rejections, Character B is hired for the position of A’s personal assistant.

A is incredibly demanding and has no problem letting an assistant go for something as trivial as using sugar instead of Splenda in their latte, but B is determined to wow A with their focus and relentless drive to succeed, refusing to be expendable like so many of A’s previous personal assistants.

When B shows up in A’s office for the first day of work, they are both stricken by speechlessness. The recognition is instant and undeniable. B was A’s dominant at their last visit to the club just one week prior.
* For this plot I am interested in the role of the boss/submissive.

2. She has been hiding from her past for years. But all her secrets are about to be laid bare…

Four years ago, she left her tragic past behind in the (name country, town) and started over in (name country, town) , burying her grief, ignoring her demons, and forging ahead without attachments. Her solitary life is working well—until she moves into a new apartment where she meets a man who shakes her carefully guarded world to its core.

He is used to getting what he wants, and he’s determined to get her into his bed. Knowing how skittish she is about entering a relationship, he proposes an arrangement that will satisfy their intense attraction without any strings attached.

But after an intrigued she accepts, she realizes that he won’t be satisfied with just mind-blowing passion. The stubborn man is intent on truly knowing her… down to the very soul.

3. The wrong girl is sometimes The Right One

She thought that she would be stuck as waitress diner until all her debts are paid off - in about ten thousand years or so.

She definitely didn't expect marriage proposal from arrogant, rich playboy who was blackmailed by his father to make her his wife if he didn't want his least favourite cousin to run their company.

Her instinct was to say HELL NO! but she is stumped by few obstacles:
1. His father is dear to her heart and has been recently deteriorating in his health.
2. She gets million dollars if she stays married with him for a year.
3. She would like the opportunity to teach, attractive, but awfully rude man a few lessons.

4. Strictly Business
Character A is a wealthy CEO who runs their own fortune 500 company in a bustling city. Character A is in their 30s-40s and has been married to their college sweetheart for 12 years, though the passion between them has long since fizzled out.

Character B is a 20-something, fresh out of college, possessing a business degree and needing to get their foot in the door of the business world. Character B is lucky enough to be hired by Character A’s firm and becomes Character A’s personal assistant.

Character A and Character B exchange pleasantries from day to day, but don’t socialize much beyond the details of their business together. One evening, Character B gets a call from Character A asking a favor. Character A must go to a charity gala and their spouse is not able to attend; they want Character B to attend the event with them. Character B is flattered and agrees to go for the sake of not letting their boss down.

Character A sends a private car for Character B along with an expensive outfit for them to wear. When Character B arrives at the gala, they are blown away by the elegant venue. Champagne is flowing freely and Character A looks attractive as ever in formal wear. Throughout the evening, Character A reveals a playful, charming side to Character B that they don’t get to see in the office. Character A is flirtatious even, lightly touching the Character B, sliding their arm around Character B’s shoulder, complimenting Character B in front of business associates. Character B knows that they shouldn’t read to heavily into Character A’s flirtation, because Character A is married and they work together, but it’s difficult not to get swept up.

When the gala is over, Character A insists that they retire to the hotel room they’ve reserved upstairs until they’ve sobered up some. Character B agrees to stay and the pair takes the elevator up to a penthouse suite, the likes of which Character B has only seen on luxury blogs and in travel magazines.

Fueled by a mutual attraction and champagne, Character A makes a bold move on Character B, crossing professional and marital lines. Character B feels guilty the next morning, knowing that Character A is married, but the attraction between boss and employee can no longer be ignored.

Over the course of the following weeks, Character A and Character B embark on a secret affair; sharing intimate moments between business meetings, going away on overnight “business trips” together, indulging in private shopping sprees with Character A’s platinum card.

Optional: When Character C (Character A’s spouse) finds questionable charges on Character A’s credit card statement/gets a call from the credit card company about suspicious activity, they become concerned that their spouse is cheating.

5. One simple lesson in seduction between two friends can turn into so much more…

Despite her outgoing demeanor, she is painfully insecure around the opposite sex—usually, she can’t get up the nerve to approach guys she’s interested in. But moving to (name town/country) has given her a new start, and, after she develops a crush on a sexy guy, she decides it’s time to push past her fears and go after what she wants.

He is a gorgeous player who never commits, but to his close friends, he’s as loyal as they come. So when she turns to him with her relationship woes, he offers to instruct her in the art of flirting and to help her become more sexually confident.

Will friendly education in seduction grow into an intense and hot romance? Or it will just break friendship?

6. She is used to taking charge. But she’s about to meet someone who will make her lose control...

It has always been up to her to care for her family, particularly her younger brother/sister. With an absent father and a useless mother, she’s been making decisions based on what’s best for her sibiling for as long as she can remember. She even determines what men to date by how much they can provide for her brother and her, not on whatever sparks may—or may not—fly.

But with new sexy co-worker, the attraction is undeniable. The sexy new boy at work gives her butterflies every time she looks at him. And for once, she is tempted to put her needs first.

Things get worse when he moves into the flat below her , and their blistering connection becomes impossible to ignore. Especially since he is determined to uncover all of her secrets... even if it means taking apart her defenses piece by piece.

Will she finally put her needs first or resist temptation?

7. The Blood Alpha

At the age of 21 all werewolves are sent to a one day party called "Mating Ceremony". The "Mating Ceremony" was where a she-wolf would be picked by an Alpha, a Beta, or a Delta, to become their mate. If a she-wolf hadn't been picked that year , she must attend the following year and the next five years in hopes of maybe getting picked. It was a fifty-fifty chance on who might pick you, or if you would get picked at all.

She thought she wasn't going to get picked. She was a weak wolf, some thought she shouldn't even be a wolf at all. She had been sure she wouldn't get picked.

It was his last year. He was strong, the leader of the best pack around. His nickname? Blood Alpha. He was cruel, he was heartless, and he was strict. She's terrified of him. He wants her. What happens when he picks her, the weakest wolf in the bunch, to become his mate? And the one question that remains is: why her? (werewolf x werewolf)

If you find some plot that interest you or you have some ideas PM me.:)

P. S. Plots aren't listed by preference. I've just copied them by order they were saved in my computer.

Back
Top Bottom