Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

happy birthday suprise! (me and zero)

richter

Super-Earth
Naya crept in quietly to the room, thankful the door didn't groan as it was opened. She had been asked by her old tamer to come back, and join his son's harem to get him started, and had agreed after a few weeks of debating it.

Her fur melded in perfectly with the night, the exception being the golden ring patches spread out along her form, glowing faintly. She wasn't sure exactly how he would react to finding her in his bed, let alone the fact that she was a hermaphrodite... but how else to wake up on a birthday, than to have a beautiful pokegirl next to you?

She smiled softly and gently slipped into his bed, and under the covers as she closed her eyes, slowly drifitng off to sleep next to her new tamer.

Pokegirl.jpg

Ricky sleeps peacefully through out the night without noticing the herm pokegirl next to him in the bed.
Soon morning comes, his eyes slowly open up as the light comes through the window. He squints his eyes from the sun and turns over away from the sun, then bam he sees this beautiful pokegirl laying there next to me. Umreon was always his favorite form of Evee because he's a black color fanatic. Ricky turns his head at her as suddenly he feels something rubbing along his leg familiar that hes felt before on himself and it strikes to him, it's a penis! He doesnt care about it, she is too sexy and beautiful to care about one change. "Well hey there, whats your name? I'm Ricky" He smiles as he looks down at her, adoring her body.​

Naya groaned softly, his voice waking her up. She yawned, stetching languidly as she sat up, smiling softly at him. "My name is Naya, and it would seem like i'm your birthday present." She said with a giggle as she pounced on top of him. "Your father was my tamer years ago, but due to a few problems, we split up. A few weeks ago he contacted me, asking me to be your first pokegirl, and as you can guess, I decided yes." She said purring softly, her tail swaying back and forth lazily behind her.

A soft blush formed on her face as she realised that she had a case of morning wood as usual, and it was pressed firmly against him. "Ah... sorry about that, hope you don't mind?" She asked, gesturing to her errect shaft.

Ricky moans softly as pushed down on bed with her ontop of him, He carefully takes her member in his hand and starts stroking it fairly hard and smiles at her in the eyes as he does so. "Oh, I dont mind at all! I think actually this will be cool and interesting"

"I'm sure glad you said yes...My favorite color is black and your my favorite pokegirl" Thoughts start racing through his mind of all the things can or will happen in future of this new relationship and spaces out with all the thoughts but still looking straight in her eyes and stroking her member hard.

Naya gasps as his hand wraps around her shaft and starts stroking it, causing the pokegirl to moan. She closes her eyes, murring deeply as she leans forward on top of him, kissing him passionatelly on the lips. "Mmm... i'm glad too..." She purred seductively in his ear, her hips grinding lightly at his hand, trying to create more friction, her shaft throbbing lightly in his hand.

Ricky breaks through of spacing out, he strokes her member harder and harder trying to focus on making her cum.
"Ummm, Naya, would you like to put your member inside me?" He blushes as asking that but he really wants to give Naya the honor of taking his virginity away. He stops stroking the shaft and just focuses on rubbing the tip hard in circles.

Ricky takes his boxers off leaving him naked ready for anything to happen between him and her.
His member was very hard as well, but not just from morning wood ofcourse, he guides Naya's paws to his member and blushes again but deeper red. "How much will we do this each day?"

Naya moaned louder as he continued to stroke her, her eyes widening at his offer. She hadn't even been expecting him to accept her, now he was asking her to take his virginity. She giggled softly between moans, precome forming at the head of her member. Her paw gently strokes his shaft as well, murring lightly. "As much as we can, and then some?" She asked, giggling again, kissing his chest.

"Shoot your cum inside me Naya please!" Ricky leans back and spreads legs alil to show his asshole of only enterence to go inside him, he guides her member down to his asshole and waits for her to push inside him and release her load.
He has pleading eyes begging for it, his cock has become erect as well but not quite ready to cum.
"Mmmmm....I want you as much as I can possible....Naya, I have a question"

(Dont ya love my Sig ^^ hehe )

((hehe))

She giggled softly at his request as he layed back to take her inside. Who was she to refuse? She murred, pushing forward slightly, the precome acting as lubricant. She moved slowly, penetrating him gently as she took a firm hold on his shaft, stroking it occasionally. "Just relax Ricky... it'll hurt a bit at first." She said, her other hand caressing his face.

Ricky gasps at first and relaxes and closes his eyes as she enters him feeling his asshole swallow her member slowly.
"Naya...Can I have you in me everynight as I sleep please?..." He tilts his head down blushing more and embarrassed at his question. Ricky's erect cock is fully grown to max size his can go to at 6 inches long and 2 inches thick, with a slight curve at the shaft, already some cum seeping out alittle bit at at time but keep coming.

Naya moaned loudly as she sunk her seven inch member into his hole, not stopping until she was buried completely within him. She blinked, blushing deeply again at his request. "I... ah... sure..." She said between moans as she slowly started to thrust in and out of him, still stroking his cock.

"Mmmmm....Great, is there a way I could have my member in you as yours in me?" Ricky holds her closer to him and squeezes her butt cheeks. His butt hole goes back to tightening up making her member stuck inside for now but doesn't mind it.
Ricky starts to wrap his legs and arms around her making her stay inside, he nibbles on her nipples and licks it slowly arousing it.
"Naya, do you produce breast milk?"​

Back
Top Bottom