Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx Any Looking for Long Term Writing Partners

Vyrael

Moon
(Please note this thread is a work in progress and subject to changes in the coming days. Other versions of this thread will be made for male and non-binary characters as well.)

Hello and welcome to my humble request thread. I'm Vyrael, 25, and a roleplayer with 10+ years of experience under my belt. I'm a semi-literate to literate writer with a strong preference for slow burn, corruption, and stories that are heavier on plot and character growth and development. I also greatly enjoy working with a writing partner to create an entire world for us to enjoy together.

When it comes to a writing partner, I'm only looking for three things:
1. At least a paragraph or two per post. I prefer to write more myself, but quality should still come before quantity
2. Communication. Your ideas are important and I want to hear them! I also want to know if there's anything you don't like in a story or if things get busy. I'll extend the same courtesy to you.
3. Doesn't vanish. It ties into number 2, but it feels important enough to have it's own number. I understand that life gets busy and muses are fickle. I don't mind waiting as long as I know the story hasn't been abandoned.

When it comes to kinks, my hard no's are:
Vore
Scat/Toilet play
ABDL
Weight fetishes (feeders and the like)

My circumstantial kinks (depends on our story and/or how they are approached):
Pregnancy/Breeding
Gore/Mutilation
Snuff

Anything not on those lists is free game and doesn't need discussion. If it's something I'm unfamiliar with and find I don't like I will let you know. But I will add a brief list of my favorites:
Non-con
Breath play
Master/slave
Monsters/Bestiality
Age play
Forced/Ruined/Controlled orgasms
Multiple Insertions
Current pairing cravings:
Monster/Human
Authority Figure/Subordinate
Mob Boss/Politician's Daughter
Ideas that I might expand on later:
1.Toxic/abusive relationship that neither can walk away from
2. 17/18 year old runs away to their biological parent thinking they'll find a better life. Instead what waits for them is hell.
3. Person captured and corrupted before they can be saved. Would focus on their breaking and perhaps brief interludes where we see the naive "hero" believing they'll get there in time.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom