Fx Male "Yeah, the leash isn't so bad after all, you were right!" [Raceplay/Petplay/Fun Ownership/Free Use)

Hey BM,

I'm an Indian woman living in the states with a bit of experience writing roleplays and looking for new partners. I'm smart, witty, ive-league educated (and still in progress). I'm a big fan of stories involving raceplay and white dominance but only if there's an interesting story and plot development. I prefer when scenes are light-hearted, fun, interesting, kinky and depraved. A mix of all these things makes for a fun story. I'm also a big fan of group/gangbang scenarios. I'm happy to play younger or older in the pairing and would enjoy discussing some ideas.

Discord is easiest for me: dancingtraveler#5543

Some potential ideas are below:

- I'm working as the Frat's maid/pet for the semester (a more fleshed out idea for this is in my post history

- I'm an exchange student or maid working in your house where you're in a situation with a very non-kinky spouse or GF.

- I'm interning at your offices for the summer but my ivy league degree is not panning out. I'm clumsy, aloof and can't do anything right.

- You're a very wealthy, older gentlemen who's award I won giving me a free ride to college and medical school. The only catch is a summer "internship" program at your private estate before I start my education.

And open to lots of other ideas as well. Let me know!

My Kinks include: rough sex, slapping, anal, oral, sloppy blow jobs, cum play, slapping, facials, watersports, ass licking, humiliation, titty fucking few limits but not indo bdsm, bondage etc.

Feel free to look at my other posts as well if you're interested in a different angle!

Back
Top Bottom