Fx Male Consensual Lovecraftian Tentacles

Cyanine

Chronic Insomniac
Well, life took a pretty big nosedive for me due to a fair few personal reasons, but some things have cleared up to an extent. So I'm open to a few roleplays once again.

Right now I'm looking for someone who's willing to play a tentacle beast (or several of them) for me, with more of a focus on scenes where my character is enjoying it more than she would if it were focused on non/dub-con. Granted, there can be mild dub-con, where my character could be busy doing something and the tentacle monster decides it wants to rail her either way, but that's about the limit of the dub-con I'm willing to go at the moment.

Idea snippets;

1. MC is returning home from work when she has to take shelter from a typhoon in an old storm drain - where she finds it is occupied by a massive, tentacled alien who's become rather pent up with no other interaction until she came along...

2. Upon investigating a reportedly 'haunted' manor for a video report she's doing, MC ends up being caught off guard when she finds a hole in the basement, where a gigantic tentacle beast has been hiding for years until she woke it up.

3. After a botched summoning, MC manages to conjure one (or several) small tentacle blob as a familiar. Yet unbeknownst to her, it can actually grow and mature... so long as it feeds on her sexual fluids.

4. Bored with the way her life is going, MC decides to summon a tentacle monster for some added thrill to her life... of course, she has no idea just how insatiable it is, or just how much she's getting in over her head with it.

Or you can come with your own idea, these are just some things I thought off the top of my exhausted head.

My main limits are; No gore, hard vore (light vore where the tentacle beast swallows her inside itself for more thorough fucking is fine), bathroom kinks, verbal abuse, or pain play.
I'm also pretty ghost friendly, especially considering how this year has been going for most people, so if you leave without saying anything I certainly don't mind.

Back
Top Bottom