Fx Male Great Title Thread 1 (WIP Closed For Now)

20Stars

Meteorite
I don't know how to start this, so I just won't say much.

Other than scat, I'm open to almost anything.

I may update this later to include additional info, but for now, I just want to get this mess out as quickly as I can.

Below are two characters that I have created (i may add more), alongside a few example scenarios that we can roleplay (they are only examples;i am very much open to hear about any other ideas that you might have). I am willing to change details for the characters and even make a completely different one based on whatever you want, upon request.

[Callie, 17-19]

Callie has soft, warm, olive skin, bright amber eyes, a single abnormally pointy canine tooth and tousled black hair that reaches down to almost the middle of the neck in the back. She's between 5'4-5'5 feet tall (im not the best at visualizing height), and has a slightly pudgy stomach, but an otherwise slim upper body alongside nice, curvy thighs. Her jiggly breasts are decently-sized, though not overwhelmingly large, and her ass is plump and juicy.

Callie's potential outfits include a pink hoodie with light gray sweatpants, an orange hoodie with navy blue booty shorts, a casual white blouse tied and a flowy red skirt, a gray-and-(navy)blue camo tank top with ripped, denim short shorts, a white t-shirt with short blue sleeves and jeans and orange pajamas. Most of the time she'll be wearing a pair of hipster panties with a pattern consisting of pink, yellow and dark green squares, or a blue thong.

She'll, like, totally have a stereotypical valley girl accent/way of speaking.

I'll admit that her character isn't something I've clearly defined yet, but my current image of her is that of the following traits (may change somewhat): free-spirited, sassy, sanguine, mischievous, absent-minded, spoiled, bratty and unmannerly.

While this will definitely turn a lot of people off, I would like to experiment will some kinks. This isn't necessary, and I won't include anything if you say not to. I'd like for her armpits and feet to be smelly, and her not to be afraid to teasingly remind YC of that from time to time, perhaps YC would, after being initially disgusted, become really turned on and even start "worshipping" her feet and armpits, or whatever. Oh, and I'd also enjoy lots of saliva during sex, and for her to eat a lot of food, and messily. Stuff like that.

Essentially, she wouldn't be a very clean or well-mannered person. But, again, that's up to you.

[Example Scenario] Callie is YC's cousin, whom he moves in with while he goes to college.

[Example Scenario] YC and Callie are roommates.

[Example Scenario] YC is sent to temporarily live at the house of a cousin whom he has never before seen, Callie, while his parents go away on a long trip to the Caribbean.

[Example Scenario] YC is one of Callie's classmates, and has a crush on her. Despite being around the same age as her, he is hired to "babysit" her while her father is away for an indeterminate amount of time.

[Example Scenario] Callie adopts YC, a dogboy or catboy. YC would preferably be more pretty and/or feminine in this one.

[Lily, 16-18]

Lily: Lily has unkempt light blonde hair that extends down to about the middle of her back, big, beautiful strabismus-afflicted (cross-eyed) amber eyes, fair skin, a cute, round, somewhat larger-than-average nose and a petite body with big, perky breasts, a nice bubble butt and curvy thighs, in contrast to her more slim, lithe upper body.

Lily's potential outfits include a grayish blue tunic with jeans, a medium gray hoodie with black booty shorts, a brown cardigan with a white t-shirt and a red skirt, an oversized beige t-shirt, and a plain white undershirt alongside light gray pajamas with a pattern of daisies. Underneath she typically wears a pair of white panties (but in actuality usually forgets to put them on), but no bra.

The following describes the kind of personality I intend on giving Lily: Air-headed, kind, cheerful, curious, and loyal.

[Example Scenario] YC wakes up with a fragmented memory while his parents are away. Lily is YC's sister.

[Example Scenario] Lily is YC's cousin whose house he is sent to over the Summer break. Her parents are gone on a vacation of their own.

[Example Scenario] Lily moves in next door to YC.

[Example Scenario] Lily adopts YC, a mischievous, pervy catboy.

Back
Top Bottom