Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Climbing Her Summit (CasualVelociraptor x Alisa_Perne)

"Just four other equally talented women, all of them are quite special, but I am afraid I don't want to reveal much more about my other companions till the time is right." she said coyly, "Now, on to business, war, and you need something to turn the tide of this rebellion and bring your enemies to heel, I can do this for you, send me to battle I will follow you like your most loyal soldier, but I will not die for you, or at least I can't. I go to battle for you, prove my worth, then we talk more. Sound good?"

β€œThen I will meet them in due time,” Rihaab grinned. β€œNow, put this on for me. It is an artifact I found, fashioned in your time should you ever regain the people’s trust and become their queen again. As a...safeguard, you could say, against your power growing uncontrollable again. For us, it’s insurance. It allows you to leave the mountain when with our forces...but if you turn against us like an animal, it will allow me to restrain you like one. And trust me, it will hurt.”

The sly, almost seductive look the Bamban woman gave was one that said, I own you.

Sita did as the woman said, "Just to let you know." she walked up to the woman, leaned over and whispered in her ear, "I like pain." she took a few steps back, "Now then, on to business when do we depart and what do you need me to do." she said as her eyes glowed their hungry crimson, she was once again ready for war, "I only have one request, when we hit the ground, and the fighting starts." she smiled wide, a menacing toothy grin, "Tell your soldiers, don't get in my way."

β€œI will be sure to tell them that. Fortunately, we are able to take a breather. I am finally able to take a breather,” Rihaab said. As the leader of the first major rebellion against elves in two hundred years, her lithe body now stretched as she felt the weight of her role. β€œThere is one test I would like you to complete to prove your loyalty to me...but, we will need to go to your castle bedchambers for that. Lead me there, then strip, sit on the edge of your bed like a good girl and wait for my instructions.”

Sita turned to Akari with a "Who the fuck does she think she is?" look on her face before walking off, "Fine." she tossed her hand off to the side, "Loyalty, whatever." she walked back into her makeshift bedchambers which was still unfortunately her dungeons and did as she was instructed, she took off her clothes, and sat on the edge of the bed awaiting for whatever happened next, she wasn't stupid though, obviously this test of loyalty was more of a test of sexual prowess, "Oh well." she said aloud, "Another mortal to bed and blow their minds I guess." she said with a heavy sigh. "Although, I am quite thirsty."

β€œThis is not what you think it is...yet,” Rihaab winked. She wanted to bed the vampire, but wanted her to want it, no, need it. β€œIt is a test of self control for us both as well as loyalty to me. Remember, any shenanigans and I use the collar to stop you. The fact you’re naked just proves I can order you to do so.”

Then Rihaab flipped up her skirt and hovered her legs over the vampire’s face. β€œDrink the blood from my thighs, slowly and carefully, and I will reward you.”

Sita bit her lip, "This is a very difficult task indeed." she bared her fangs again, but did her best as she gently sank her fangs, into the woman's thigh, breaking the skin and and then she slowly began to drink the womans blood for a few moments before stopping, "S-s-should I stop now?" she readied to bite her tongue to use her blood to seal the wound.

β€œYes, that is enough,” Rihaab sighed as she got pleasantly lightheaded from the small drain. β€œNow, once you are done closing me up, sit there quietly and be a good girl while I reward you.” She now kissed around Sita’s bare crotch and thighs to emphasize her point, knowing that it would be hard for Sita not to beg to drink of her arousal as she smelled it leaking down Rihaab’s pussy.

Sita did indeed bite her tongue and put some blood on the wound so it sealed, if this was a test, she would pass it, she had to pass it. So she did sit there, and let Rihaab do whatever she pleased, it was hard for her to enjoy this, this was not a woman she cared for nor did she love, she found her mind wandering and she began to think of Akari, thoughts of her, of the other women did indeed cause her to be aroused, but it wasn't because of Rihaab, but she didn't need to know that.

When Rihaab was finished, she grinned and licked her lips of Sita’s cum, then purred, β€œGood job following orders, pet,” and left. After she fixed her clothing, Rihaab went out of the dungeon and bumped into her oldest cousin...Sajida!

As the two Bamban woman celebrated seeing each other, Chloe was absentmindedly skipping down the stairs when she saw Sita and smiled, having just arrived back from the meeting with the construction workers. β€œHey there, sweetgrass,” she cooed. β€œI didn’t see you there.”

"Hey." she said to Chloe, "So, it looks like I will probably be working for Rihaab for a while. She tugged at her collar, "Going to war I guess, she made me drink her blood and then she ate my pussy. Both of which were not very pleasurable, but I thought of you girls and it got me through, I don't much like being treated like a slave, but if it is the debt I owe to her and her people to ascend to my throne and earn my place, it is a debt I shall have to pay."

β€œOh...I was just about to ask about that new, erm, jewelry,” Chloe smiled. She was also about to ask β€œwhy the long face,” but thought better of it. β€œWell, the rebels don’t seem
to have any work for us yet, Voss is still gathering his forces, and the construction crew is busy flying up and laying out their materials and supplies for tomorrow after we were busy navigating it.”

β€œSo, dear,” Chloe said, β€œshall we go for a flight now that you’re not trapped here? It might help you to get some fresh cloud air. It always does for me, anyway.”

She perked up, "Flying?" she asked, "I have never done that before? Is it fun?" all at once a thousand questions came rushing in, she must have spent a good five minutes just asking questions before the thought finally occurred to her, Chloe may want some alone time. Sita stood up, "Lets do it." she nodded firmly, "Lets go flying, above the clouds above it all! I haven't see the world outside of these walls in so long, show it to me."

β€œMy beautiful Queen wishes to step forth from her tower and see the whole world?” Chloe smiled as she did a little twirl. β€œWell, I cannot promise the whole world, because it’s a big and wide place and even months after freeing myself I have seen so little of it, my love, but I’ll spend every day of my life trying. Now follow me to...The Leaky Bucket Junior!” she added with a slightly manic twitch as the excitement flowed through her.

She followed Chloe to the ship, in awe, "D-d-did you build this?" she said in shock, "Where have you been hiding this my dear?"

β€œOh, I wish I built her. But no, this is just the airship I, uh...commandeered before. Ronyn said no one could pilot it but me,” Chloe said as they entered the machine. β€œWhich makes it perfect for the two of us...”

No sooner had she said that, than Akari, Kalisha and Sajida came onto the walkway and asked if they could join in on their flight. Chloe did sometimes want time alone, and did want to finally let the vampire drink of her blood once they reached their destination. But if Sita was okay with it, then she’d happily be with the others too.

"Ladies, I have spend time with all of you and gotten to know you, I have yet to spend time with Chloe in a very intimate capacity, so please, just this once, let me be alone with my Chloe, I am sure there will be many more voyages to come where we can all fly together." Sita said with a smile.

β€œI...don’t know what to say. A thank you seems inadequate,” Chloe said after her friends nodded and exited the ship, as she started firing up the craft.

Sita leaned over and kissed Chloe on the cheek and smiled, "I am sure you can think of something. Now, where are we headed?"

β€œI wish I could say home, to Radiant City...but I think everybody else would wonder where we were,” Chloe winked. β€œNo...there’s this one hill we passed by when we were being chased by Ronyn’s forces that looked like a wonderful place to have a picnic. I remember it being somewhere...northwest, maybe? I’ll let you know when I recognize it.”

She pretended to swoon, "Oohhhh, a picnic, sounds delightful my love." she looked out the windows of the ship, "Everything looks so different from up here, I forgot how it all looked, being imprisoned on a mountain for so long, one does lose touch with the world. Tell me love, have they forgotten me?" she asked whimsically as she stared out the window.

β€œWho’s they?” Chloe wondered as she exhaled. She hoped this wasn’t one of Sita’s manic moods. Something deep within her heart had pulled inextricably towards Sita in just a couple of days, but it could easily be like loving the lightning or the ocean, and Chloe was so new to love she was afraid she was going to get swept up in the storm.

"They, these people, below us, the village. This country." She said, "You know what, maybe its best they did, I have changed after all." she walked up behind Chloe and started to massage her shoulders and kiss her neck, "Nevermind those questions love, all that matters is this moment." she caressed the girls shoulders and neck, kissing, but not biting, not even thinking about biting, she knew Chloe would let her in her own time, but for now, she just wanted to touch the girl, and love her. "I love you." she whispered in her ear.

β€œThey may forget the old you, but once we defeat all your enemies, they’ll see you for who you truly are, just as I do,” Chloe said as she was kissed sweetly by her dorky vampire. β€œBuuuuut I need to not crash us into the side of a mountain,” she then giggled. β€œCan we save the kissing for when we land?”

"Of course my darling." she said as she stopped kissing but continued to massage her shoulders, she gazed over the horizon and into the sky, "Tell me, where are we going?"

Back
Top Bottom