Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

GM Offering Solo System Games (Closed for now)

(Closed for now. Interest still welcome, but closed for games.)

Hello and thanks for looking in! As the title states, I'm offering 1 on 1 system games for anyone so interested in such, with me being in the GM's seat to take you on grandiose adventures. I'd like to use Pathfinder 1e or D&D 5e, but possibly also Star Wars SAGA Edition or Warhammer FRP 2nd Edition. Below, you can find the story ideas that I'm most inspired to work in at the moment, and I'm happy to modify these so long as the basic running theme remain the same. Before I begin, I'll just put forward some caveats with regards to some deal breakers on my side.

Your PC: On the whole, I'm looking for players who see their characters as being reasonably competent, succeeding more often than they fail, as well as having strong leanings towards heroism. Alas, I don't work so well with victim-style PC built to invite mishaps. Likewise, rape-bait types are equally not my thing. Apologies ahead of time.

Story vs. Smut: I intend to run the game at a 70:30 story to smut ratio, though it can be as low as 80:20, or as high as 60:40. Make no mistake, I like the naughty details, but I like the story even more as it gives context for what is happening and why. I tend to prefer these things happen organically, as determined by the situation, rather than force them in. Certainly, I am fond of characters that lean towards promiscuity, but if their sole reason for existence is to bounce between once sexual encounter to the next, I'd rather pass them by. Non-sexually, I want to conduct a cool, epic story.

The Content: You can check my F-List to see if, and where, we match up. Again, emphasis on the organic development of smut - no forceful injecting of a kink if the scene won't logically flow into it. And now for some of the things that are on the table and I'd like to do during the course of a given campaign:
  • Possible Campaign Checklist: Exploration the Lands | Surviving the Elements | Matching Wits with Rivals | Uncovering Relics and Artifacts | Fight Fiends and Rampaging Hordes | Crush Your Enemies | Drive Them Before You | Solve Mysteries | Defy Fate | Decide the Destiny of Kingdoms | Be Somebody

Posting: I'm looking to do this as a play by post, with a minimum response rate of at least 2 times a week. Writing should be in 3rd person, past- or present-tense, and gravitate towards a 2ish paragraph minimum. There's little more disheartening for me than setting the scene only to get a 'I do x' as a reply. Although this is a game, and a system one at that, I'm also looking for it to be an exercise in creative writing - whilst a PC might not have the broad range of creative freedoms the GM has, they have a wonderful range of senses, and are living thinking beings - and I do like to hear the thought and logic process of character. Rest assured, this is mostly for my own personal enjoyment, rather than as something I use to pre-empt the character at every turn.

Gender: Whilst the ideas below specify a gender, this is limited to the player character only. The actual gender of you, the writer, doesn't matter.

Faceclaims: On the whole, I'd prefer the use of art (including realistic or 3d) to photos of actual people.

… ... ... ... ...​

I do have a couple of archetypes I'm fond of when it comes to character genders for whom I GM, which help anchor my attention within any given campaign. In general, I prefer that PCs use their smarts rather than just bull into just about any situation they encounter.

Female PCs: When it comes to personality, I'm the least restrictive here - all I ask is that they not be a doormat. Yet, on that note, I tend to favour following the exploits of professional warriors, magical knights, barbarian shamans (NSFW), mystic assassins, wandering mercenaries, or battle wizard types.

Male PCs: My strike zone here ranges from femininely androgynous to outright traps, who are generally self-conscious of their lack of masculine qualities, and, in response, either enjoy basking in the presence of men who are or else embrace their innate femininity and become women in all but actual gender. Or both, in some measure or other. I prefer this to be a steady, gradual journey. Mechanically, highly skilled characters tend to fit the bill here; arcane tricksters (NSFW), wannabe heroes, or ninja bodyguards.

Transfemale PCs: Although this is applicable to Cuntboy, Hermaphrodite, and Shemale PCs, I use the term transfemale because I wanted to emphasize the pre-male gender aspect, of which I enjoy more greatly than those who are simply born as such (as is often the case in fantastic fiction). Mostly, this is a case of enjoying the psychological adjustment to this physiological change. Whilst on that note, I prefer to play opposite those of a bottom/submissive bent. In terms of archetypes, they would follow those similar to the above 'Female PCs'.
I can, and am happy to work within the following pre-existing settings, so if you're a fan, let's get talking.

Pathfinder (Golarion): This is the campaign setting I'm most familiar with nowadays, as I've played it table-top so often I'm practically a walking encyclopaedia for it, much to my embarrassment! If there's anyone who's equally an enthusiast, or looking to explore the setting in-depth, just drop me a line. I'll be using Pathfinder 1e for this, as I'm not familiar enough with 2e to comfortably GM using it.
  • Adventure Paths: If anyone's interested in going through the adventure paths, I'm up for DMing the following, especially the ones in red - Rise of the Runelords, Kingmaker, Jade Regent, Skull & Shackles, Reign of Winter, Mummy's Mask, Iron Gods, Giantslayer, Hell's Rebels, Strange Aeons, Ironfang Invasion, Ruins of Azlant, War for the Crown.

Eberron: Before Pathfinder came around, Eberron was my favourite stomping grounds, and I still welcome the chance to revisit it - if you're a fan of the setting, I want to hear from you! Whilst WOTC has started to update it to the 5e rules, I must confess I'm not entirely taken with it (especially the handling of Dragonmarks), and would rather utilize Pathfinder 1e (combined with 3.5 where needed) system to play it in. 5e is still viable, but if I get two interested parties, split between using 5e and Pathfinder, I will usually opt for the latter.

Forgotten Realms: Before Eberron and Pathfinder came around... well, I think you see where I'm going here. Still, I'm happy to revisit this setting, though I'm only really familiar with the lore as existed in the 3rd (and by proxy 3.5) and 4e. I'm more open to using D&D 5e for the ruleset here, but also Pathfinder 1e.
  • Curse of Strahd: Since its release, way back when, this has always been a favourite module of mine and I was super delighted when I saw it revamped for D&D's latest release. I'll be more than happy to give this one a shot, either in 5e or PF1e.

Star Wars: It's been a while since I a SW game, but I occasionally feel the bite of nostalgia to give it a try again. Just note that I'll operate within The Old Republic and A New Hope eras or anywhere between, but not in the new trilogy. Alternatively, we can forge on ahead in a new continuity after Return of the Jedi. I'll be using the Star Wars SAGA edition for this.

Warhammer Fantasy: Before all the above, the Warhammer Fantasy universe was what defined fantasy for me, and, had GW not scrapped and demolished the setting with their temper-tantrum inspired End of Times official fanfic, it would still be my favourite of favourites (and, in some small corner of my heart, it still is). If there are any fans of this setting, I would love to make your acquaintance, whether you want to play or just talk about it. I'm only familiar with the Warhammer FRP 2e ruleset, and that's what I'll be using should we play.
Reincarnation/Rebirth: I've been in a mood for something that involves reincarnation/rebirth of an Earth-based character into a fantasy setting in recent times (isekai for those familiar with the term). Start your life as an average Jane/Joe wishing for more, only to get that desire granted by some unknown entity in exchange for certain accomplishing certain tasks. You get an amazing body to start your task and freedom to do it as you wish, time limit notwithstanding.

Cursed with Greatness: Your character is a normal individual longing for adventure when they come into possession of one of a set of artifacts that gives them enhanced abilities (and sexy new form) to make it happen. And once you're on the path, its hard to go back to being a simple village idiot, helpless and poor. One idea I was having was that in addition to the granted boons, the PC slowly becomes a cum addict, or at least dependent on keeping the relic splashed with fresh batches of the stuff to keep it from entering dormancy. This is not meant to overly restrict the PC, but steer them in how they adventure.

<More TBA, but feel free to suggest!>

Please DM to discuss.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom