Seeking Adventure!

HallowDusk

Meteorite
20201023_074015.jpg
Hey there!♡
I'm currently in the process of looking for a semi long term role play Partner. But I do have a few things that i am requiring first if youd like to give them a read over!

-Semi Lit to Literate Rps only. I appreciate at least 8 full sentences per post, the more detail the better. I love being very descriptive and really falling into the world we create together.

-Im happy to do multi character! If you are too that would be highly appreciated, but not required.
In addition to that, I'm happy to Double with you so we can both have a slice of what makes us happy. Just let me know!

-I prefer third person perspective.

-I am okay with smut, BUT I do want to have a connection between characters first. Not just right off the bat.

-Lets Discuss what we are going to do with our characters! I enjoy being able to reach out to you to plan ahead if we seem stuck or to ask if its okay to do something things.
Id love to be able to chat OOC with you as well!

-I dont like having face claims and reference pics from real people. I enjoy my fantasy world, and all my characters are based around this.

Yay! You made it through my list! Thank you for reading it over so diligently. Here's some fandoms that I'm in and interested to rp in if given the opportunity:

Wolfs Rain
MHA
Vampire Knights (lame i know)
Soul Eater

If you're a fan of any of these that is such a bonus (MHA and Wolfs Rain Especially!)
I'm interested in multiple pairing ideals such as MxF , MxM , FxF
I do prefer one on one over group. I have some plots in mind if youre open to it. ♡
Look forward to hearing from you.
~Dusk

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom