Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

[WB] Character and scene image prompt thread!

Shiver

Slaver Bait
Hi all, wanted to start a thread going for a fun little creative exercise for scene and character building.

How it works:
  1. Someone posts an image (photo or art acceptable!) of a person or people, a thing, or a setting. Then people respond by writing a couple of sentences inspired by it. It be a character concept, a scene set-up, a bit of dialogue... whatever the image inspires, but keep it short and sweet.
  2. Once one or two people have done a picture, feel free to post another! And so on. Remember to appropriately label/spoiler NSFW pics.
That's it!

Let's start it off with some high fantasy...

Aria and Elia had been sent by the adventurer’s guild to the ancient stronghold of Kak’zadar; it had been over a fortnight and nobody had heard from the garrison stationed at the mountaintop keep. Long whispered rumors pronounced the keep cursed, but the official position of the monarchy was that these rumors were unfounded. Nonetheless, the two women couldn’t ignore the supernatural chill of the air as they explored the seemingly abandoned keep, nor the sound of footsteps from the shadows...

Oh, I love this idea, pity it didn't stuck, but maybe I'll try to help restart it? I'll add my favourite space pulp!

49eb773f8ff0725b8a69c0827e33856b.jpg

Annie tried her best to ignore the terrified screams of the children behind her, the yelling of adults as they desperately attempted to take control of things, failing miserably. It had been a mistake, in her opinion...coming to this planet, trying to deal with these alien creatures and their strange technology. Another group of humans approached her, heading towards the screams and chaos. Annie sighed and looked at the time...it would all be over soon. Raising her head, she smiled at the approaching family. "Hiya space adventurers, welcome to Wormhole 229, proud owner of the galaxy's first anti-gravity roller coaster! Would you like the family discount today?"

Behind her, more screams as another car left the track. Sighing, she sat back down to wait for the next visitors...maybe next time she wouldn't jump at the first job she found.

Thommen stared at the woman in teal. He had been sent to this remote training station ages ago to begin his training to visit the Event Horizon. He and a small group of other males had been training since birth by to be the first to visit and explore this part of space.

They wanted to keep them focused and therefore made the group entirely male. He had seen images and read about women but this was his first time seeing one, and he couldn't help but stare. He began to sweat a bit as he bravely began walking toward her, his lips moving a bit as his mind raced with what to say.

Back
Top Bottom