Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Celebrity Hangout Hypothetical

Bulletwoundedbuttcheek

The Waco Kid
Alrighty there, I've asked this hypothetical to several friends and a few co-workers, and I just feel like it can help gauge the general vibe of a person or group, plus I think it's fun.
Question:
-If you could spend an afternoon (12 pm - 7 pm) with any five living celebrities doing whatever you want, all expenses covered, who would the be and what you do?

Rules:
1.) No sex with the celeb, save that stuff for the RPs.
2.) No murder or torture of any celebrity you dislike. However, you are able to challenge them to debate or an honorable fight or some other relatively equal challenge.
3.) Celebrities can be world renowned, semi-famous, almost famous, internet famous, locally well known, etc. You define what a celebrity is to you.
4.) Bands, duos, trios and the like will count as one choice for the sake of this question, though keep it to ten individuals or less; I don't want folks choosing whole sports team rosters.
5.) I don't think I made this clear with the question itself, but each of the five choices get their own afternoon, you don't have to force everyone all together.
6.) If you want to go the extra mile and tell us why you would do whatever with whomever, go for it!
7.) Just thought of this, please don't disparage anyone's answers, let's act like the adults this site says we have to be.

Finally, I will be posting my own answer, but after I either get at least three responses or a few hours have gone by; I'm looking to learn about the community, not hear myself speak.

On that note, who you wanna chill with!?

George Takei - I'd just hang out talking about his life experiences from the internment camps of WWII to Star Trek and beyond.

Neil deGrasse Tyson - I love science stuff, what wouldn't there be to listen to him talk about.

Weird Al Yankovic - Just adore his music and sense of humor, as well as his childlike personality/sensability.

Walter Koenig - I'd probably wanna talk his ear off about his role on Babylon 5, Alfred Bester.

Can't really think of any others that wouldn't possibly cause disturbances in the force here so just gonna leave it at four.

Michael Shannon - He seems to have a dry unhinged sense of humour.

Gwendolen Christie - Because she is glorious.

Colm Meaney - Because he played one of the best Star Trek characters.

Jeffrey Combs - Because he played several Star Trek characters (Shran is Bae).

George Takei - I'd just hang out talking about his life experiences from the internment camps of WWII to Star Trek and beyond.

Neil deGrasse Tyson - I love science stuff, what wouldn't there be to listen to him talk about.

Weird Al Yankovic - Just adore his music and sense of humor, as well as his childlike personality/sensability.

Walter Koenig - I'd probably wanna talk his ear off about his role on Babylon 5, Alfred Bester.

Can't really think of any others that wouldn't possibly cause disturbances in the force here so just gonna leave it at four.
I can definitely dig this selection. Honestly, especially because I wasn't aware Mr. Takei was interned in the Japanese camps back when, that's mind blowing to me that someone who went through that travesty on U.S. is still around to talk about it, yet no one is talking about it. You learn something every day...

Michael Shannon - He seems to have a dry unhinged sense of humour.

Gwendolen Christie - Because she is glorious.

Colm Meaney - Because he played one of the best Star Trek characters.

Jeffrey Combs - Because he played several Star Trek characters (Shran is Bae).
Interesting choices, sound like they would all make for some rather interesting conversation. The funny thing here is that I knew all of these actors, though I never knew their names. And thanks to you, Red Spite, I no know that Herbert West voiced both Ichabod Crane in Batman, and The Question in Justice league. One of my Lovecraft characters playing two of my favorite DC ones; thanks for that knowledge nugget.

I can definitely dig this selection. Honestly, especially because I wasn't aware Mr. Takei was interned in the Japanese camps back when, that's mind blowing to me that someone who went through that travesty on U.S. is still around to talk about it, yet no one is talking about it. You learn something every day...

He's actually on Twitter if you wanna follow him. He's quite an active poster too.

I know I said I'd give my own answers after a couple hours, but I'm going off on a camping trip for the weekend and honestly gotta help finish packing now. I know it's no big deal to anyone, but I'll give my own response when I get back on Monday or so. For anyone who jumps in with the own answers this weekend, thanks for being awesome!

Alrighty, no one really asked for it but now that I am back in town, I'm going to give my answer because I feel like it.

1.) Sir David Attenborough - I would spend my afternoon with him first profusely thanking him for his work, but then I'd like to spend some time in a zoological/botanical garden just listening to his stories and hearing his opinions and strategies for conservation in these trying times.

2.) Trey Parker & Matt Stone - I would like to spend the day with them hearing about their creative processes, catching a behind-the-scenes of South Park, discussing their inspirations and motivations for doing what they do. And if there's enough time there are some ideas I would like to workshop with them.

3.) Neil Gaiman - I would honestly like to wander through the British countryside with him, listening to personal stories and discussing his inspiration and feelings on other peoples' works, learning about some of the entertainment media and artists that he enjoys.

4.) Terri Irwin - I would love to spend the day just helping her, the family, and the rest of the staff at Australia Zoo with their daily work, getting stories along the way about the zoo, the family, herself, and of course Steve.

5.) Aesop Rock - I'd like to spend a day hanging out with him, seeing "his New York" and hearing about his childhood and inspiration for his art. I like the idea of New York, but the two times I went I really didn't like the city (I am kind of a country boy at heart), and I feel like he could change my mind with a local, outsider perspective.

Charles Bukowski - At a cigar bar talking about poetry and women and life. I didn't see a must be living rule but I'll apply it to the rest.

AOC - Playing Among Us while talking about her journey from waitress to politician.

Jeffery Dean Morgan - Deep sea fishing for blue tuna while talking about nothing at all.

Jack Black - Jumping on a trampoline while super fucking high.

RuPaul - Burning all my clothes, doing a DMT trip and then shopping for a new wardrobe.

Back
Top Bottom