Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The cat came back ||| Search thread

Omoonchild

Moon
Hello! I am Miss P Monroe and I welcome you to my newly improved thread!

If you wish to continue further into the thread, please take time to read these few rules that I have in terms of role playing and what I look for in partners:

#1 - Literacy.
This is my first one because I want people to understand that I am an experienced writer.
I do not wish to role play with those who don't take it seriously. I am not someone who cares for quantity so quality is what I seek in most of my role plays.

#2 - Time.
I am very understanding when it comes to time. I am not perfect myself and may not be able to write for a few days.
I do a lot of travelling for work, so I am constantly on the move.
I have been on and off this site in the past and I do try my best to stay in communication. I expect the same from you as well.

#3 - Characters.
Each and every prompt leaves room for character creation.
This allows my fellow writer to have full control over the type of character they play.
I really love character development. I like characters who have fullness, personality and a good meaningful history.

With this done, I'll go straight into giving you the prompts.

You can also chat me up on discord:

omoonchild#3884

- warning -

not all my plots are centred around sex.

The Blood Curse.
A curse has a young man looking for redemption while trying to manage a broken home and an insatiable hunger for blood.

Marry Him/Her or die.
A human kingdom is over run by a neighbouring kingdom ruled by a race called dragonborn with special powers and their king decides instead of slaughtering them all and over throwing them, he gave them the rare option of surrendering and marrying their beautiful daughter to his son/daughter who would assume the throne of their kingdom.

If you find yourself interested in any of the plots above, do send me a private message or post below.

Last edited:
New plots:
The Rules of the beast:
A monastery is visited by a priest sent by the head church. Once he arrives, he becomes fixated on a young woman who lived as a nun since she was abandoned there as a child. She soon finds out that he is not who he says he is, but a demon who has more control over her than she wishes him to have.

A visit from an ex:
A woman trying to get over her abusive ex is constantly being taunted by him and visited during late nights for guilty pleasure sex.

Be my villain:
All it took was one night and her entire life was flipped upside down.
He broke into her house thinking nobody was home, and from there it was a match made in heaven. He became infatuated with the sleeping beauty whos home he infiltrated and without her knowing at all. He watches her, understands her schedule and her bad habits like not locking her balcony door at night and leaving her lights on randomly.
One night he reveals himself when a man breaks into her home and tries to sexually assult her. He saves her life, and finally introduces himself to her.

Rope Bunny:
My Oc is the main attraction at a club made specifically for sex. She is the rope bunny, one of the most sought after girls that only high rollers interact with. Her role: to be tied up tight by her clients.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom