Mx Male Private Lessons (kinky role reversal)

MiniMuseMedley

Super-Earth
Hey, I'm Medley and I've got a really particular craving right now. To keep things short and simple, I want to write a student teacher relationship where the teacher is being forced into the relationship. Maybe he's overpowered by his student. Or a group / class of students that decide to turn him into their plaything. Maybe he's blackmailed. Or even kidnapped for a weekend with lots of dirty pictures, that can never be allowed to see the light of day. I'm fine with this either being set in the student's senior year of highschool, or college.

I would strongly prefer to play the sub, but I would consider playing dom. I also have (quite literally) no limits, so the kinkier and more brutal the better. Been dying to try out a kink but not wanting to scare off your normal partners? hit me up.

A few scenes I would love to include

1. The teacher trying to have class while the student plays with the remote to a vibrator held snuggly inside him with a chastity belt.
2. The teacher being lead through the school on hands and knees, by a leash, after everyone else has gone home for the day.
3. Bound so prettily in his chair / on his desk, crying as he's teased relentlessly with toys, while his students do as they like around him. Including fucking him / toying with him, when they feel so inclined.
4. Classroom objects turned into sex toys.
5. Gangbanged until his belly is heavy with cum. Then plugging him up, and locking him away in a bathroom / storage closet / just in his classroom, until someone feels inclined to come find him.
6. Tied by a leash so that he's got a stool leg penetrating him, and the more he allows himself to sink, the deeper it goes. Maybe the student leaves them there while doing sports / clubs. maybe he leaves him there all night.

Back
Top Bottom